[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ten Months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0950.jpg (62KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
62KB, 578x327px
So we're about 20 days away from the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon. After almost a 10 month rollercoaster, what is /vp/'s most favorite feature, least favorite feature, and feature that should be added?
>>
>>29532948
>Most favorite feature
Cynthia being in the game
>Least favorite feature
Cynthia only appearing in the post-game
>feature that should be added
Implement Cynthia into the main-game.
>>
>Favorite feature
No badges
>Least favorite
Alolan forms
>Added
The ability to impregnate the girls and watch them gestate
>>
>>29532948
>Most favorite feature
Being able to spin.
>Least favorite feature
Ultra Beasts
Bring HMs back.
>>
>pokemon amie is still here, cool pokemon designs

>No more gyms. I know it could still be cool but i'm gonna miss gyms..

>add having your pokemon walk behind you

My favorite part of these whole 10 months however was the fact that the final evos for the starters leaked SO early. its incredible. truly unforgettable watching denialfags slowly die out in such a loooong grueling time period
>>
>>29532948
>Most favorite feature
HMs gone
>Least favorite feature
Moon's time difference
DexNav
>>
File: 1472122860412.jpg (75KB, 966x827px) Image search: [Google]
1472122860412.jpg
75KB, 966x827px
This
>>29533097
>>
>>29532948
>Most favorite feature
Festival Plaza
>Least favorite feature
I'll miss gyms, but i'm sure the equivalent is like an outdoors gym anyway.
>Feature that should be added
Small pokemons to be able to walk around with you. (Wishful thinking)
>>
>>29532948
>Favorite feature
the new graphics style
>Least favorite
no trainer encounter themes
BW2 Key system (or at least some difficulty settings)
>>
>Most favorite feature
The return of customization.

>least favorite feature
Can't think of one yet.

Sitting unless it was only removed for the demo. The entire region is a vacation hotspot so I'd like to plant my ass in a chair once in a while.
>>
>most
UBs and the whole game actually having a plot/Battle Tree (PWT)
>least
The small amount of new Pokemon added this gen
>should be added
More God damned new Pokémon and less genwun pandering
>>
>>29532948
>Most favorite feature
Trainer customization
>Least favorite feature
Pokemon Snap clone (because if the trials involve taking photos like the demo, then those trials are going to be shit)
>Feature that should have been added
Rotom's version of/comments about the Pokedex Descriptions
>>
>>29533276
DESU
I'm pretty sure both sitting, and trainer encounter themes were removed in the demo
just to minimize the size.

Sitting literally made gen 6 so much more comfy being able to rest your ass on a bench and playing amie.
>>
>favorite feature
the ability to traverse the overworld without an HM slave.
non chibi characters are nice too
>least
removal of the league/gym system and a less challenge than the gym system. (7 trials instead of 8 gyms)
ultra beasts is a close second. ridiculous dex filler to an already small dex. useless legendary like pokemon that will sit in a box and rot. probably will be dropped in gen 8 anyway. waste of space.
>add
the ability to change which pokeball a pokemon is in after breeding/catching it
>>
>>29533334
I hope im wrong but I'm pretty sure the final version was used in that video where trainers all have the same theme
>>
>service pokemon
The ability to finally have complete freedom of who i have on my team is a huge plus. No more random mons, tagging along in my last party slot or keeping my sixth member out of the game on the off chance I have to cut down a tree, get rid of a boulder or surf across water. Its just me, and the pokemon that I want to travel with.

>Z moves and Ultra Beasts basically being pokemon
I can appreciate the effort and the idea of making these huge incredible attacks that make you feel like your bromon is channeling their inner power to really win the match for you, but in the end, they sort of just take up a lot of time and just dont really seem worth it.

One of my favorite things every gen is to see the new inclusion of attacks. The potential of being able to breed certain attacks onto old mons that they may of desperately needed. By the sounds of it there arent a whole lot of new moves because of Z-moves, which makes me kinda sad.

Also Ultra Beasts. I actually really like some of their designs, cause its kinda cool to see these horrifying weird ass beings that can sort of break the mold of regular pokemon designs because they arent actually pokemon.

But considering you can catch them, I can only assume they will be like any pokemon and have a movepool, basic legendary stats etc.

There was a lot of potential for crazy boss fights that didnt work like regular pokemon boss fights. They could of had ridiculous amounts of HP or so powerful you needed the team work of your full team to defeat. It just seems like a lack of potential. That being said, I do like the idea of catching that giant jaws looking one, so not a complete loss for me I guess.

>Pokeball Customizing
When you catch a pokemon in a pokeball, I get that its a home for that mon and its sort of locked to that specific ball, but really why cant we change the shell of it?
Make pokeballs look like Moon balls, or make Master Balls look like Luxury balls. Not a big, but i'de like it.
>>
>Most favorite feature
Game-changing moves and abilities.
Ever since I saw Bruxish, I was impressed with the vast amounts of moves and abilities that would change the meta forever. Accelerock will demolish Talonflame, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Corrosion and RKS System will do.
>Least Favorite Feature
Gen 1 pandering. I'm done with this. Gen 1 was obviously the most iconic generation of Pokémon, but it has been milked like nothing else. I was really excited to see Alolan Forms, and quickly disappointed to realize that they were only for Pokémon from the Kanto region.
>What should be added
Some kind of Gen 2 recognition. Something as small as mega evolutions for the Johto starters would suffice. HG/SS were amazing games, but Gen 1 is always going to be special, and GF gave Gen 3 mega evolutions and all sorts of things that were not in HG/SS. Just a little something would be nice.
>>
>>29532948
Poké Ride and Customization and the return of Join Avenue

None, really

cosmetic hybrids
>>
>Most favourite feature
The lack of new pokemon got me hyped,i don't want new pokemon so i LOVE LOVE this,GTFO new pokemon lovers!!!

>Leat Favourite Feaure
The amount of new pokemon is still to big it shoud be 10 instead of 72,really diapoing that it isn't lower.
Also all the Kanto pokemon should be abaible,even if that means cutting the idiotic new pokemon.

>What should be added
Everything that made XY great,also the new pokemon having 1% so the game would be better
>>
File: 1470183958014.png (313KB, 791x647px) Image search: [Google]
1470183958014.png
313KB, 791x647px
>>29532948
>favorite
No new feature really impressed me, but I do like the upgraded trainer customization
>least favorite
Gen 1 only getting alolan forms. Really really disappointed that no other generation got forms.
>should be added
I can't really thinking of anything new and creative. I just want gen 2 and 5 pokemon to get forms or megas
>>
>>29532948
>Favorite feature
Join Avenue 2.0, PC box slave mines
>Least favorite
That they took out Triple Battles and Rotation Battles, so I've heard.
>Added feature
Please let the Battle Tree actually be PWT 2.0

>>29532976
You're a cheap date. I like that.
>>
grass types are not lazy this gen like in gen5, are more humanoid and have more offensive stats than defense.
>>
>>29533020
>>feature that should be added
>Bring HMs back.

Why?
>>
>>29532948

>Favourite
HMs gone
>Least favourite
No X to close all the menus
>Added
Run button on touchscreen
>>
>Most favorite feature
The Starters final evolutions, PokeAmi, the character spinning and how they say hello to some NPCs... Alola Forms Oh and Red and Blue being gay and together
>Least favorite feature
No New Mega's and not much new Poké, or Alolan forms......x
Shoulder bro come back to walk around with u
>>
>29534002
Calling the b8 out before some idiot gives it a serious response.
>>
>>29534634
>Run button on touchscreen.
Isn't that already a thing?
>>
>>29535303
Pretty sure that was only HG/SS (Not sure if gen 2 had it or not I never played them)
>>
>>29535455
>Gen 2
>Touchscreen
Anon...

Also Gen 6 had it
>>
>favorite feature
No more grid

>least favorite feature
Niggers are more prominent in the game (i.e. Kiawe, Olivia)

Night/day forms for starters
>>
>favourite feature
no badges
>least favourite feature
no gyms
More Megas
>>
>>29535499
Go back to /pol/, angry child.
>>
>8 months
>almost 10 months
>>
File: 1461341235479.jpg (89KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461341235479.jpg
89KB, 360x360px
>>29532948
>Most favorite
Pokeride. I despised HMs and I'm glad they're gone for good.
>Least favorite
Hyper Training. Personally I think they should've just gotten rid of IVs and come up with a new system.
>Feature they should add
Interchangable in-game difficulty modes.
>>
>>29534002
(You)
>>
>Favorite feature
Alola region itself, the way that is built being truly 3D and vertical for the first time
>Lease favorite feature
Trials look pretty lame, if the one they have shown and the demo are any indication. Just shitty fetch quests that would be generic side quests available in the hundreds in any other JRPG but are the "main course" here with only 7 available, camera stops you to pan to your objective taking any amount of fun that it would actually have (handholding)
A Factory mode for Battle Tree, emulating the Battle Factory from Frontier.
>>
>Most favourite feature

Hyper training

>Least favourite feature
Alolan Forms. I only like Execuggutor.

>Added

Frontier.
>>
File: it's over.png (217KB, 399x734px) Image search: [Google]
it's over.png
217KB, 399x734px
>>29532948
>most favorite feature
PokéRide
>least favorite feature
The low amount of alolan form and exclusivity to the gen 1 and the probable removal of 3v3 and rotatif
Pwt
>>
>Most Favourite Feature
PokeRide, fuck HMs.
>Least Favourite Feature
Hmm... the low amount of new pokes? This includes alola form and megas.
DexNav
>>
Favorite:
New characters which seem interesting but not forgetting about old ones

Dislike: only Gen 1 Pokémon getting alola forms

What should be added:
Having Pokémon walk behind you (they have tons of 3D models in the pokemon mystery dungeon games on 3DS already)
>>
Best feature: probably Z moves or alolan forms… Maybe battle tree
least favorite feature: No gyms
>>
>>29532948
>most favorite feature
Hyper Training
>least favorite feature
Hyper Training
Hyper Training
>>
>>29532948
>most favorite feature
PokeUber
>least favorite feature
Rotom-dex
Sitting
>>
>>29535961
What's wrong with the rotom dex?
>>
>>29536049
Everything.
>>
>Most favorite feature
Battle tree
>Least favorite feature
No gyms
a Kanto post-game, or at least a Kalos one.
>>
>most favourite
red and blue being in it
>least favourite
ugly as fuck overworld
badge cleaning from dppt, also capsules
>>
>>29533243
You want to bring back literally the worst system in all of Pokemon?
>>
>>29536350
Different anon, explain.
>>
>>29532948
>Favorite Feature?
Summoning pokes for HMs instead of actually needing to learn them. This feels more like a traditional jrpg to me.

>least favorite feature
Z moves. They're once per battle yes, but I imagine this makes an already easy game like pokes much easier now that you basically can Guillotine any poke once per battle. Idk what this does for VGC because I don't play that often.

>Added feature?
Hard and Mania modes. I'm a fan of additional difficulty levels and really liked that aspect in Gen 5 because it made me want to replay the game. Also, actual compatibility with XY/ORAS, I want to be able to trade all my mega stones to SunMoon without re-locating them. I've already collected them all twice, that's enough.
>>
File: 12156457468.jpg (37KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
12156457468.jpg
37KB, 480x476px
>>29532948
>what is /vp/'s most favorite feature
Poke Ride

>least favorite feature
None at the moment

Actual post-game if there isn't

Besides all that I'm just waiting for the game to leak so I can download the .cia and answer any questions I can for those that didn't hack their 3ds.
>>
>>29533020
>Bring HMs back
Fucking why
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.