[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161029_155025_164.jpg (449KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_155025_164.jpg
449KB, 1600x1200px
I want to play Heartgold before Sun/Moon comes out so I bought a 2ds and r4.However,I keep an error screen when I try to load up the r4 and it forces me to restart.How can I get it to work?It's supposed to work with 3ds models so I'm a little confused.

Firmware on the 2ds is 6.0.0-12U if that helps.
>>
>>29531556
Pretty sure R4's will only work on a DS
Not 100% but 90% sure that's the case. Sorry to burst your bubble OP
>>
It will probably only work if you install CFW, lots of older R4s are like that.
>>
>>29531627
>>29531556
I have a R4 (pirated one lol) and it does work on the 3DS.
Also, OP, go to the r4 site and download the most recent firmware
>>
you need to put custom firmware on it then install the flashcart patch and it will work or get the most recent r4 firmware
>>
>>29531556
Doesnt work on 2ds waste of money
>>
>>29531556
Kinda unrelated, but I want to buy a 2ds with a preferably old firmware just to be prepared when some chinese dude actually leaks the rom before release.
Should I go with the MK7 bundle just like OP did?
>>
>>29531673
>>29531650
Thanks!

If anything happens I still have the receipt.
>>
>>29531734
I went for the mk7 bundle, it came with firmware 10.7 so installing cfw is fairly easy. I found it at 79.99€ on amazon, but now is 99.99€.
>>
>>29531556
you need "WOOD R4 V1.64 Released. (2013-11-08)"

https://filetrip.net/dl?FhXOBrY7vI
>>
>>29531556
You can download the rom, and emulator to play in the pc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.