[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dual-Type Attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Flying_Press_3.png (70KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Flying_Press_3.png
70KB, 300x180px
What do you guys think of Flying Press? Or generally dual type moves? Are you expecting any in SM? Would you like some moves to be retyped, such as Fire Punch being Fire/Fighting, or Muddy Water being Ground/Water?

Which combinations would you like to see personally? I've always wondered about a Grass/Steel Leaf Blade.

Also, how would it affect competitive?
>>
>>29531535
This animation was great, sucks that it isn't that good of a move
>>
>take a move
> give it a secondary type that leaves it super effective against less Pokémon
I love the move but losing the advantage against steel and rock was too much
>>
>>29531535
It honest to god throws me off. Both because it doesnt tell you it's a dual type move and because I dont know what it's super effective against. I suppose SuMo will fix that problem, but it's still a pain to deal with.
>>
>>29531604
>Both because it doesnt tell you it's a dual type move
>Description: The user dives down onto the target from the sky. This move is Fighting and Flying type simultaneously.
>>
>>29531693
Doesnt display that in the move screen.
>>
>>29531595
>>give it a secondary type that leaves it super effective against less Pokémon
No? It has the same number of SE if it were pur Fighting.

Fighting: Normal, Ice, Steel, Rock, Dark
Flying Press: Normal, Grass, Ice, Fighting, Dark
>>
File: 184Azumarill.png (202KB, 579x600px) Image search: [Google]
184Azumarill.png
202KB, 579x600px
Would Ice Punch be the best combo?

Grass, Ground, Dragon, Flying, Normal, Steel, Rock, Dark, and Ice.

>Huge Power Life Orb Azumarill w/ Ice Punch
Ubers right there boys.
>>
>>29532166
>ice/fighting
>SE on ice
>>
>>29532197
Oh yeah I goof'd
>>
I'd rather get more move combos, The Pledge moves are the only ones, and while they're not super useful, using them together is really cool.
>>
>>29532407
They honestly just need to turn them into type exclusive tutor moves. Aren't to overpowered and can work very interestingly together.
>>
>>29531803
That's because the move is still technically just Fighting type, with the additional effect of doing flying type damage. If the type of the move changed for whatever reason, it would deal damage from the new type and Flying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.