[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which 7th Gen starter will be heavily advertised this gen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Alola final.jpg (529KB, 2340x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Alola final.jpg
529KB, 2340x1025px
>>
Decidueye fucking screams "Greninja 2.0"

Incineroar is analogous to Chesnaught (bara) and Primarina is analogous to Delphox (magical waifu furbait)
>>
>>29528505
Basically this.
>>
>>29528505
This. If what that attention whore from 2ch is true, then he also is getting the greninja treatment in the form of a mini-protean ability.
>>
>>29528483
Since Ash is apparently gonna get Litten, probably Incineroar.
>>
>>29528602
Do elaborate
>>
>>29528483
Decidueye by a long shot. It was built to be popular and it's already showing all across the net.
>>
>>29528610
Ash is gonna get Rowlet and Litten
>>
>>29528483
The poster says Decidueye, the original leaks say Incineroar.

Maybe Ash will have both?
>>
>>29528623
>>>29524827
If it's dead, just ctrl+f in archive.

Also did archive.is of thread:
http://archive.is/y7yRm
>>
>>29528700
It's probably gonna be a Sinnoh situation, Incineroar evolves early and becomes the "comedy relief" in the background while Decidueye comes later and becomes the main star.
>>
>>29528747
this

Incineroar will be a silly showboat and Decidueye will be quiet but badass
>>
>>29528483
They really should just promote all three, they all bring something different to the table and are all pretty good.
I'm still choosing Robinhoot
>>
>>29528483
If the art leak that revealed the final evos was indeed a anime reference sheet then i guess Incineroar
>>
>>29528505

Essentially this.

Can't wait for the new anime to promote itself as doing something entirely "new" only to keep using the same starter trio archetypes as always except for new types.

It will either be Decidueye that will almost guaranteed be Ash's poster boy that will make Greninja look bad or the tiger simply gets the Charizard treatment, barely paying attention to orders and slouching about or "looking too cool for school".

There is absolutely no way Ash will get a Popplio, given its evolutions, unless it stays unevolved. And the water girl already has a Popplio by her side, unless it's not actually hers.

It's definitely hers.
>>
File: scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh-2.jpg (173KB, 636x1386px) Image search: [Google]
scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh-2.jpg
173KB, 636x1386px
Ash may or may no get Rowlet first (It may not evolve like Oshawott) but he is most definitely getting a Litten too (the one on the beach that has appeared in multiple promos) and it will become an Incineroar.
>>
>>29530054
Now the question is will they allow Lana to evolve her Popplio or will it stay a Popplio
>>
>>29530234

Depends whether they want to force the "I wanna be a performer!" schtick to Lana.

If it doesn't evolve, she might just eventually run into one of the evos with her Popplio, which in turn, might have the "prima donna" personality (much less Brionne, but I can definitely picture them trying to make Primarina into some sort of narcissist/attention whore/slight bitch for comedy relief, completely full of herself, thinks she's the highest supreme). Common trope in various school related cartoons, like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>29528640
>by a long shot

kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.