[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic things you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: download (7).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>My starter must be 2-3 levels over the team
>My rival has the canon name
>>
>>29526400
My party pokemon has to be arranged from lowest level member to highest level member at all times, with my starter being the highest leveled one.

I have to catch every currently available pokemon in each route before proceeding to the following one

If I catch a pokemon and then I catch its evolved form later, the first form must be released
>>
File: 1477438207811.gif (2MB, 325x328px) Image search: [Google]
1477438207811.gif
2MB, 325x328px
>>29526400
I worry if I have a slightly unbalanced team, even though it will probably make no difference in game. I try to have an even amount of each gender, even mix of physical and special attackers, no overlapping types.
>>
I only use the first six pokemon I get.
>>
>>29526400
literally me
>>
>before i start a new game i look up everything about that gens pokemon and plan my team precisely so i have no overlapping types, etc.
Also I have a preference for pokemon that are hard to get/catch for some reason
>>
>>29526470
>If I catch a pokemon and then I catch its evolved form later, the first form must be released
So then how do you keep a living dex?
>>
File: FUCKME.gif (2MB, 210x155px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKME.gif
2MB, 210x155px
>>29526400
>All Pokémon must be 2 levels apart from each other, with each new Pokémon being 2 levels below the previously caught one
>Organize moves alphabetically
>Item stacks must be of a number that ends in 5 or 0
>Money must be of a number that ends in 5 or 0
>No overlapping types
>Only dual-type Pokémon/Only single-type Pokémon
>When arriving to a new area, must exhaustively explore it and search every tile for hidden items
>Always nickname Pokémon after characteristics of their typing, for example naming a Staraptor Nimbus or an Absol Omen

I could go on. Every time I play Pokémon, it's an unbelievably autistic affair.
>>
>>29526400
Was gonna use a Weezing in my Crystal run, but realized that it didn't have Levitate, so I saved it for later.
>>
>>29526400
>>29526584
I do the same thing, plus:
-Naming the player as his/her canon name.
-My team is formed by Pokémon that can be caught in-game.
-I save the game twice I don't know why.
-My Battle Maison streaks are always multiples of 5.
>>
>>29526400
>>29526584
this must be a mainstream thingy 'cause i've been doing this too since RBY
>>
>>29526641
>When arriving to a new area, must exhaustively explore it and search every tile for hidden items
Leave something for post-game, Anon, especially on Kalos.
>>
>>29526641
Can you even change the money if it doesn't end in 5 or 0? I think most things you can buy end in 0. To actively change that the only thing I could think of is actively losing until you get a number you like
>>
Spam the A button while confused.
>>
>primary STAB attack must ALWAYS be in the top left corner
>>
I cannot use pokemon with the same types on my first playthrough in a region.

For example, I like Rowlet, Alolan Exeggutor, and Morelull2. But will only use Rowlet during my initial run through SM.

I don't like type overlaps.
I try to have a balance of Physical and Special oriented pokemon.
I arrange moves by in order of Primary STAB, Secondary Stab, Coverage, Boost/Recovery/Etc.
My team is arranged from highest to lowest level for the story.
Stacks of items must be an even number unless I have reached the max.
I hate catching the same pokemon as a rival however in the case of Gen 2 but have let it slide before.
I always leave my Rival's name as the default "canon" option.
Balltism when entering post game activities.
>>
File: 1445091193977.jpg (65KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1445091193977.jpg
65KB, 672x434px
>>29526641
based.

i hadn't thought of the alphabetical moves. same with about everything else except the tiles.
>>
All my Pokemon have to be within 1-2 levels of each other. No exceptions. I will grind all day to do this.

I create headcanon for my character.
>>
>>29526400
>>29526710
>>29526742
All sensible people here.

>>29526641
A little too sensible.
>>
>>29526727
It slightly bothers me if it doesn't end in 5 or 0, but if I can't do anything about it at the time, I'll just proceed until another opportunity to "fix" it appears.

I'm not this autistic about any other games, fucking hell.
>>
>>29526400
I have to have a fire, water, and grass pokemon on my team
>>
All Pokemon equal levels no matter what
>>
>>29526691
also
> moves must be ordered from strongest to weakest (STAB first) and no damage must be the last(s)
> something i used to do was catch only male pokémon in the first run (applied for GSC and RSE)
- all pokémon in team must be at the next gym leader strongest pokémon level (starter must be 2 level higher)
and i cant remember anything else right now, i imagine i dropped most of the autistic stuff over the years
>>
>>29526641
Are you me? I do all of this shit and also obsessively save the game, though that is justified by once losing a perfect IV shiny because I didn't save and the battery ran out.

RIP Clauncher, I hardly knew you.
>>
I refuse to use anything with a x4 weakness, unless it's a pseudo legendary.

Certain Pokémon on my team must be male or female based on my opinion of their design. I won't accept the opposite gender for anything.

I immediately release anything with a detrimental nature, even though that matters very little in the main game.

I refuse to nickname my Pokémon.
>>
>If I nickname one pokemon I have to name them all even the ones I catch for hm slaving or dex purposes
>no type overlapping
>can't have the same pokemon as my rival
>starter has to be the highest level or if I boxed it for something else my new starter has to be the highest level

>>29526755
>I hate catching the same pokemon as a rival
I thought I was the only one the only time I broke this rule though was in platinum I think I wanted a snorlax and I wasn't going to let barry prevent me from getting one.
>>
>>29526400
>starter is exactly two levels above the rest of my team
>when grinding, work on starter first and proceed in the order in which I caught my team members

Both of these are evident in my White playthrough atm. My entire team needs to be at 52 (because of Bisharp) before I take on the league, with Samurott at 54.

Aside from that I don't do anything too autistic.
>>
I can't catch Pokemon in any other pokeball than the default pokeball.
>>
>>29526400
I have to keep my party the same level, so after every route, gym, cave etc I stop and grind my Pokémon to the same level. Then I always put whichever one takes the least experience points to level up and put them in the front of my party.
>>
>>29526400
Once SM comes out I Will actually do the Z-move dance whenever I trigger one.

I also Rose my hand to the air when mega-evolving.
>>
>>29526893
literally me
>>
>>29526911
>I thought I was the only one the only time I broke this rule though was in platinum I think I wanted a snorlax and I wasn't going to let barry prevent me from getting one.
The fact that Bianca used Chandelure and High used Eelektross fucking infuriated me in BW/BW2. Luckily I had used Eelektross in BW and was able to use Chandelure in BW2 without the overlap.
>>
>>29526950
>Be autistic kid
>See Chicken smash her fist on hand
>Want to emulate her because autism
>Smash DS

Oh, I can see it happening already. It'll be glorious.
>>
File: 1470095856386.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1470095856386.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>29526610
Pretty much me. I also have balltism.
>>
File: broken wojak.png (248KB, 818x918px) Image search: [Google]
broken wojak.png
248KB, 818x918px
>no type overlap
>have to have at least 2 males and 2 females on the team
>can't have pokemon with same starting sound (swampert and swellow, for example)
>>
>>29526930
How long does it take you to catch Legendary Pokémon? Cause I ditch normal Pokeballs ASAP.
>>
File: 1472175105115.jpg (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472175105115.jpg
254KB, 1024x768px
>>29526400
>Grass types need to be in the Forest box
>Fire types need to be in the Volcano box
>Water types go in either Beach, Seafloor, or River depending on their physiology
>Boxes need to be symmetrical
>>
>>29526742
>main STAB in the top-left corner
>priority move in thr top-right corner
>status effect/stat increasing/other status move in the bottom-left corner
>HP healing move in the bottom-right corner
>>
File: m9snikkOyp1revsmeo1_400.gif (207KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
m9snikkOyp1revsmeo1_400.gif
207KB, 320x192px
>>29527168
As someone who organizes boxes by national dex number this triggers me in a deep and profound manner.
>>
>>29527168
>Grass, Poison and Bug types in Box 1 (Forest)
>Normal, Fighting and Fairy types in Box 2 (Pokémon Center/City)
>Flying and Dragon types in Box 3 (Sky)
>Electric and Steel types in Box 4 (Machine)
>Ground and Rock types in Box 5 (Crag/Desert)
>Water types in Box 6 (Beach/Seafloor)
>Psychic, Ghost and Dark types in Box 7 (Simple due to meditation)
>Fire types in Box 8 (Volcano)
>Ice types in Box 9 (Snow)

>First type decides on which box goes each Pokémon
>Flying overlaps any other types
>>
All of my breeding projects have been done without incest. And I've been breeding since Emerald.

The trickiest one was an HP Fire Serperior.
>>
>see cute guy with 3ds
>want to talk to him
>panic and don't because i'm 24 and guys aren't allowed to be friends with teenagers.
>tfw no friends

Autism is a hell of a drug
>>
>>29527400
>Not becoming the experienced older brother friend and guiding him through the turmoil of adolescence

Missed a chance there, bub.
>>
>every Pokémon in my team must have the same level except for the starter being two levels above
>I save the game twice
>have a box just for Pokémon that don't evolve by level (stone, trade, trade with item...) and another for legendary Pokémon
>I only catch legendary Pokémon with premier balls
>>
File: gil drink.png (836KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gil drink.png
836KB, 1280x720px
I must release my starter at some point between the first and second gym.
>>
>>29527066
Not the guy you replied to, but I do the same thing. It doesn't take me that much longer to catch legendaries, desu. Status & false swipe and spam A while watching tv or something.

I don't use any ball but the standard, aside from one "partner" Pokémon, like a second, chosen starter, which goes in a premier ball. Usually Croagunk, if available. A different poison type, if not.
>>
>>29526400
usually i need the three starter types on my team and an even ratio of special:physical attackers
>>
Let's see..

> Must give all Pokémon I'll use an abstract nickname based on their aspects and traits.
> Only use standard Pokéballs.
> Never overlevel, starter must be at least two levels higher than the rest. Stay in the level range of the next gym.
> Maximum of one overlapping type.
> Never rename rival.
> Always play the game like an RPG, ed ist, stay in character, try to empathise with what the MC would do/feel.
> My completed living dex counts too, I think.

Autism? In MY vagina? It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>29526400
I did this as a kid.
>>
>>29526400
>My starter has always the highest level, the team has 75-80% the starter's level
>I put persons names to my mons
>>
I like to level so that my Pokemon evolve right after or right before a gym battle for my headcanon.

I need my team to look aesthetically pleasing and cohesive when they are all together, so no shape and color overlap.

No type overlap, and I can't have too much of one gender, physical/special attacker, or Pokemon with the same number of stages in evolution line, but if it is too even it feels artificial.

I just want it to feel real.
>>
>>29527514

I wanted to, but i suck with introductions. I realized when i got home i should have just been like, hey man, we streetpassed!.
>>
>>29526625
Not him but most people don't, and those that do make it a post game thing.
Your autism is the worst kind, assuming ours follows your rule.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.