[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are viruses and diving bell spiders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

They are viruses and diving bell spiders.
>>
>>29524405
Electric/Poison
>>
>>29524439
10/10 typing
Would use
>>
>>29524439
Bug/Water
>>
Bug/Water and latest addition to the game because Chumpod is Bug/Fighting, Dark, or Dragon.
>>
>>29524439
>>29524465
>Sandile used Mud-Slap!
>>
>>29524492
you're fucking dumb and a fag

champod is bug/water
>>
No. Just diving bell spiders.
>>
>>29524502
Added to the comp.
>>
>>29524492
>not Bug/Steel
>>
>>29524508
Look at it. It is also based on a virus.
>>
>>29524501
>Scizor
>Slugma used Ember

Your point? Just because there's a 4x weakness doesn't make it shit.
>>
>>29524527
No, it's not. It's just vaguely shaped like one.

It's just a fucking spider with three of its legs holding up its helmet and using the other three to move.
>>
>>29524405
They're just spiders.
>>
>>29524405
Bug/Ghost
>>
>>29524405
They're also metroids
Samus aran Easter egg trainer when?
>>
>>29524405
Face looks a little like Raikou desu
>>
Is "Virus" the new "Plague Doctor"?
>>
>>29524603
It's not even a helmet, the bottom part is the real head.If you take a closer look behind the evolved form, you'll notice that all the legs are attaching to that shady mass behind it. That is it's real head / cephalothorax.
>>
>>29524492
Chumpod gains superpowers and becomes Bug/Flying. Screencap this.
>>
>>29525183
on the real version of the spider that's where the head would be. but they changed it on the pokemon the head is the bigger part. Just like how on Caterpie they made the real caterpillar's eye markings its actual eyes.
>>
File: Powerhouse of the Cell.png (115KB, 425x382px) Image search: [Google]
Powerhouse of the Cell.png
115KB, 425x382px
>>29524405
All i can think of when I see the baby is one is the mitochondria from Jimmy Neutron.
>>
>>29524439
>>29524465
Do you want another daybreakm's joltik?
>>
>>29525473
Just fucking look at the evolved form. Look where its legs are going.
I might be wrong about the pre-evo, but the part of the fully evolved form that's facing the viewer is definitely its abdomen.
>>
Steel and/or Electric

Looks more like an artist's interpretation of a virus to me, possibly with design elements of the diving bell spider. Honestly though the "bubble" looks more like a glass casing. Am I now considered a denialfag?
>>
>>29525654
>but the part of the fully evolved form that's facing the viewer is definitely its abdomen.

No. It pretty fucking clearly has eyes that are facing forward. If they meant for the back to be its head they would just position it the other way around. It's not even slightly facing to the side like Sceptile/Mawile/Turtonator
>>
>>29526048
>possibly
No, it's literally a stylized cartoon diving bell spider. Its face resembles a scuba mask, it's right next to the other aquatic creatures in the dex, and it's using its arms to hold up a bubble around its head.

There's really no reason to believe it's anything other than a diving spider. Especially since we're in Alola.
>>
>>29526117
It's a fake face and the "fangs" are its spindle. Those eyes are far too sinister to be real.
>>
File: a.png (19KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
19KB, 120x120px
>>29525523
the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
>>
>>29526300
Mega Pinsir, Charjabug and Vikavolt have more sinister eyes.
>>
>A Pokemon taking inspirations from 2 unrelated things
Impossible. Every new Pokemon must fit neatly in a little box!
>>
>>29526300
Stop this meme. All sprites from the leaks are frontal views. it's the fucking face wether you like it or not.
>>
>>29526616
Just like the new Fire Turtle completely faces us, right?
>>
>>29526616
Tortunator and Mawile right?
>>
>>29525429
After Decidueye and the Korean mystic shadow government I'm willing to believe literally anything
>>
>>29526637
>>29526669
see >>29526117

>>29526300
It's not a fake face. It's an actual face. The eyes look fine and they grow from the pre-evo's.
>>
>>29526798
You know that, in the game, it will be animated right? It's like saying that a Pokemon has it's eyes closed in a sprite, so it doesn't have any.
>>
>>29526832
>It's like saying that a Pokemon has it's eyes closed in a sprite, so it doesn't have any.

But none of the pokemon have their eyes closed in their sprites. And they have no reason to completely fucking turn around the pokemon for its pokedex sprite. I don't see why it's so hard to accept that the front facing part that clearly has eyes and fangs that matches up with the pre-evo IS its actual face.
>>
>>29524405
I think that you're a virus, a reddit virus that is also a cancer, and same for everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>29526798
The part behind it is its cephalothorax, that's why all the legs are attached to it.
>>
>>29526973
It's a Pokemon. Not an actual spider. I think people seem to have trouble remembering this.
>>
those things are some god damn bionicles
>>
>>29526994
It's also facing away from the camera. You've been tricked by a spider.
>>
These could be any combination of:

Bug
Water
Steal
Psychic
and maybe poison.

want to know already!
>>
>>29527042
Holly shit, now I know why I love these so much. They remind of all those Bionicle figures, especially the ones in the aquatic set line (Mahri I think it was called).
>>
File: spidermon.png (1MB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
spidermon.png
1MB, 1300x866px
Gillion billion minutes in paint.
>>
I'm gay
>>
>>29528464
shut up blue
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.