[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sun/moon we already have Cresselia as lunar based legendary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 488Cresselia_DP_anime.png (82KB, 724x754px) Image search: [Google]
488Cresselia_DP_anime.png
82KB, 724x754px
>sun/moon

we already have Cresselia as lunar based legendary

not to mention solrock/lunatone

another moon pokemon.................................................

JUST

they are really running out of ideas uh?
>>
>>29523498
It all comes together, remember.
>>
>Pokemon Black
>when we already have black Pokemon
Fucking Gamefreak
>>
>>29523498
If that wasn't obvious enough by Gen 6, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
Different concept of moon. Cresselia and Lunala both refer to the religious/romanic aspects of the moon, Cresselia specifically to the crescent moon and Lunala to the life-bringing powers of the moon as whole.

Lunatone is just a meteorite based on the scientific view of the moon as a satellite.
>>
>>29523566
didn't play it

and I'm already immensely disappointed by the 7th

furry starters, tons of repeats, more digimons
>>
>>29523596
did you take that from same gamefreak source or you are making it up now?
>>
>>29523601
How would one classify a Pokemon as Digimon?

Pokemon designs all look like Pokemon. They don't look like fucking Digimon.
>>
>>29523650
megas
>>
File: eveelutions.jpg (48KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
eveelutions.jpg
48KB, 800x820px
>>29523498
Despite both being Moon legendaries, Lunalla is more comparable to Umbreon than Cresselia if anything as she lacks a daytime counterpart. Both Lunalla and Umbreon aren't actually the moon, but are nighttime critters with design aspects of the night. Espeon/Solgaleo and Umbreon/Lunalla convey a "day & night" theme whereas Cresselia is just an aspect of the night.
>>
>>29523498
Random banana and magma frog seriously lowered the bar for what counts as legendary.
>>
I can't believe this thing didn't gain fairy typing in Gen 6. And while they were at it, they could have given Darkrai the Ghost typing it always should have had now that it would actually have a weakness. Seriously, how can the set up Cresselia and Darkrai as rivals, when Darkrai just stomps Cress' shit without a hope?
>>
>>29523817
>hating heatran

kys
>>
>>29524023
Heatran is an absolute garbage design only saved for being an absolute nuisance in competitive.
>>
>>29524023
It's random loreless shit with a bland design that not even the ashnime wanted to shill even though they suck legendary pingas. Nobody's talking about competitive value.
>>
>>29523817
>Random banana
Who?
>>
File: Phasesmoon.jpg (125KB, 1600x687px) Image search: [Google]
Phasesmoon.jpg
125KB, 1600x687px
What if, hear me out, what if there is a legendary for each moon phrase?
>>
>>29525165
>random lifeless shit

Like the birds? And even then, its not loreless, its just not some space time god like so many others. It was able to create a volcanic island so at the very least its within the power of the Legendary Birds and Beasts.
>>
>>29525276
then why we have 3 fucking crescent moon pokemons?
>>
File: 46493226_p0.png (969KB, 1360x1480px) Image search: [Google]
46493226_p0.png
969KB, 1360x1480px
UNH

THICKER
>>
>>29525375
gas chamber

you just ruined Cresselia.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.