[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: losing my type.png (23KB, 452x320px) Image search: [Google]
losing my type.png
23KB, 452x320px
Pokemon losing their secondary typing upon evolving. Does it bother you? Are you okay with it? Which ones are the weirdest?
>>
>>29520436
Marrowak being Ninja Type felt like a big jump from Cubone, to be honest.
>>
>>29520436
When my lilac green D evolved into a purple green D I was fucking pissed. I shut the game off instantly and had to go outside to calm down before I hurt someone.
>>
>>29520847
I audibly kek'd
>>
most of these don't actually lose a type, the type gets replaced
they still have two types you fuck
>>
File: 1476713224666.png (146KB, 282x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476713224666.png
146KB, 282x263px
>>29520847
>its another "just stays the same" shitmon
>>
Alolan Marowak is actually the only one that bothers me. It's the only pokemon that doesn't share any of his types with his pre-evo.
>>
>>29520436
Good:
>A.Marowak
>Exeggutor
>Dragalge
>Gallade
>Steelix
>Scizor
>Gyarados
>Aggron
>Charizard X
>Marill
>Tyranitar
>Altaria + M.Altaria
>Flecthinder
>Drapion
>Bellossom
Bad:
>Masquerain
>Ninjask
>Shedinja

Not commenting on the quality of the pokes themselves, just the type changes from a gameplay perspective.
>>
>>29520976
>Ninjask/Shedinja
>Bad

Nincada's evolution is very faithful to the life cycle of the Cicada. Masquerain can go fuck itself, tho
>>
>>29521008
again, not commenting on their quality, I actually really like both of them

it's just that nincada has 4 weakness to Shedinja's 5, and Bug/Flying is just a shit type in general
>>
In the recesses of my mind it does bother my autism, but for the most part I'm okay with it.
>>
>>29520436
Onix, Azurill, Swablu, and Fletchling lose their primary type.
>>
>>29520890
All of them lose a type. Most of them get one to replace it, but they all lose a type,
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.