[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are normies trying to play pokemon again. All of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1467340803359.png (82KB, 1423x435px) Image search: [Google]
1467340803359.png
82KB, 1423x435px
Why the fuck are normies trying to play pokemon again. All of a sudden every asshole with a cellphone now buys a squirtle shirt from hot topic and downloads that God awful "Go" game, and acts like it's the shit. Playing a cellphone app doesn't make you a Pokemon fan, it makes you a stupid fad following drone...
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>29516896
Pokemon GO is still a trend among normies? Shit was just a summer fad I thought.
>>
>>29516912
B-But muh secret club! No one is allowed to like one of the most successful video game franchises in existence but us!
>>
Anyone who "exclusively" only likes the original 151 pokemon are tools too
>>
Pokemon is a game franchise that sells games upon millions and millions. Do you seriously think that normies were never a part of the Pokemon fanbase, you special snowflake?
>>
It's like being in black face
>>
>>29516896
been a while since I've seen this level of autism and I browse this shit board daily, thanks OP. Here's your well deserved, (You) .
>>
>>29516896
>>
>>29516896
lol everyone knows Pokémon anon what kind of nuclear shelter have you been living in
I'm pretty sure all this marketing had me playing Pokémon again too
that or I had no other games to play anymore
>>
I fuckin' hate it. Before, Pokemon was just popular enough that people recognised it but didn't care about it. If you wore a shirt with something that isn't the g1 starters or Pikachu on it, you'd maybe occasionally get another fan come up and compliment it or try to start a conversation

As soon as GO became a thing, fucking everyone in my family and a few friends either started asking me about the merch I have in my room and asking for help because they know I liked it before, or pretended to know shit and impress people with their knowledge, when in reality they probably believe that Mew's under the truck
>>
>>29517030
You have to at least play the games/ watch media/ collect TCG. Not just a Pokemon skinned geo caching game.
>>
File: 1473448040267.jpg (79KB, 592x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473448040267.jpg
79KB, 592x450px
>>29517058
This guy gets it
>>
>>29517063
are you trying to imply that these people haven't done either one of those things at some point in their lives?
that said, if there actually are bandwagon motherfuckers like that they can go suck a dick for all I care
Linkin Park - In The End
>>
>>29517115
Bandwagon motjerfuckers everyone
>>
File: 9bce70ca03944b96bcf8.jpg (371KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
9bce70ca03944b96bcf8.jpg
371KB, 800x533px
>>
Wow, it's almost like these people have a fucking life and are just excited about a small, nostalgic part of their childhood.

Bait: taken
>>
You're a bit late with this thread, OP, the fad's over.
>>
>>29516896
it just means more money for gamefreak which is what we want
>>
All the normies I know have dropped Go other than one but he actually likes pokemon just didnt have the money to play the games as a kid. So he wants to learn the new gens. But Normies are gone at this point so nice bait.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.