[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's not using mimikyu on his SM team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

>he's not using mimikyu on his SM team
>>
>>29515196
Well, yeah, I'm doing a monotype run.
>>
File: 1466471712859.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1466471712859.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>29515196
>He unironically uses fairy types
>>
I'll never use a Pikaclone
>>
>he uses anything other than Alolan Forms in SM
It does not get more "Alola" than mons that are stated to be 100% exclusive to Alola for generations to come.
>>
>he wants to train a Pikachu cumrag
Lmaoing at your life
>>
>>29515196
>he uses redditmons
Let me guess, using Lucario and Arcanine as well?
>>
I'm already going to have 2 ghosts on my team.
>>
>>29515196
I'm already using Decidueye as my dedicated Ghost type.
>>
I'm nuzlocking, so probably not, but who knows what will happen.
>>
File: 1475556215994.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475556215994.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>29515397
>>
>>29515394
Jimmy Neutron what is wrong with you

I thought you were cool, but you keep showing up in every other Mimikyu thread just to show dislike towards it

No longer a Boy Genius in my book
>>
File: 1451760891537.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1451760891537.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>using mons literally everyone else will
>>
>>29516093
He was never cool and has spouted nothing but wrong opinions since he showed up. What's wrong with you
>>
>>29515196
I was planning on using it, but then the owl turned out to have a ghost secondary typing and I'm a faggot who doesn't like type over laps on his team.
>>
>>29516920
I'm that kind of faggot, too, but three of my Alola favorites happen to be ghost and I just have to roll with it.
>>
File: 1477530536096.jpg (32KB, 295x243px) Image search: [Google]
1477530536096.jpg
32KB, 295x243px
Its cute but i have enough fairy types on my team
I don't really need a ghost type either

>>29515397
>popular pokemon equal "reddit mon"
>>
>>29516920
You are indeed a faggot.
The only form of challenge to come from the actual storyline is having half (or more) of your team weak to one Gym, and skipping half of all NPC battles in the field actually being underleveled when you reach the E4.
Granted, I can understand not wanting such a challenge and instead just wanting to hit the endgame breeding/wifibattling ASAP.
>>
>having to kick Bounsweet off your team after evolutions were revealed
>>
I was gonna use him, but then Grass/Ghost happened and I'm not really trying to overlap types for my playthrough.
>>
>>29516938
If you mean Decidueye, Palossand, and Mimikyu, I'm in the exact same boat...
>>
>>29517001
>needing to actually put in effort to get a challenge out of playing Pokemon's story mode

Embrace GF's lack of shits to give and just steamroll everything.
>>
>>29517075
>having to put in effort to cripple yourself
nigga I fucking love Grass-types
When I reached the underaged faggot electric gym in Kalos, 4/6 of my team was coincidentally weak to Emolga. As a result it was the most challenge I had in all of XYORAS, and I played every game at least once.
>>
I don't use single stages on my first run of a pokemon game.
>>
>>29515196
I rarely use single stage Pokemon and I already have Decidueye and Alolan Ninetales on my team for Ghost and Fairy
>>
>>29516189
>not using a mon because other people will

Why do hipsters still exist?
>>
>>29515196
I'm not gonna use it because EVERY ONE is gonna use it, instead I'm going to use one of the other exclusively rare 73 new mons released. And I'll only form my team around mimic senpai s weaknesses
>>
>>29515394
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.