[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon's 20% discount for PKMN Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Gosh Amazon, you are so stupid.png (160KB, 862x346px) Image search: [Google]
Gosh Amazon, you are so stupid.png
160KB, 862x346px
Reminder: That I placed my order before I became a Prime member

Does anyone know how I can apply that to the Steel book case I ordered?
>>
>>29514951
I'm 90% sure it does since it doesn't charge you until your order ships. Check your order history to make sure though, and if it is still the original price call support and I'm sure they'll fix it.
>>
contact support..
>>
>>29514951
Amazon charges you for the biggest sale there was between your pre-order being placed and the actual shipment - so if you pre-ordered for full price they should give you the 20% discount once they actually charge you. If not, contact customer support
>>
>>29515036
>>29515045
Guys, I just did contact customer support thru chat
Got connected to some douche and he clearly told me the 20% discount cannot apply since I placed my pre-order before I became a Prime member.

Is there any way around this? I need some help, cus I've seen people do it and still got the discount
>>
bump
I need some confirmation if anyone who wasn't a Prime before placing their pre-order got the discount to work
>>
I just checked my orders and it was still at 140 CAD, so I started the 1-month free trial of prime and re-ordered the steelbook pack, I'm now only paying 110 CAD. Thanks for the tip, OP.
>>
>>29515135
I refer you to my other post here.

>>29515636
>>
>>29515636
How did you re-order the steelbook tho? Cus it's our of order? And I can't place an order for it again
>>
>>29515831
On the Canadian site it wasn't out of order. Sorry. :\
>>
I would order the steelbook from Amazon CA, but I really want to play the games on launch day.
>>
>>29518257
Mine is set to arrive for launch day.
>>
>>29518264
But I'm US-based...
>>
>>29514951
>joining prime, a 30bucks a month subscription to save 2 dollars.
you fucking moron
>>
>>29514951
cancel your preorder. wait a day, preorder.
>>
>>29518412
I actually saved close to $25, if not more, on my order. Didn't get the steelbook, but each game was 20% off (~$15 total) and free release day delivery.
>>
>>29514951
I don't pre order games, I work at night, and the day games come out I just pop into Walmart on my way home at 7am and grab a copy. Huge chains always get a shit ton of stock.

Only pre order shit if you live in the sticks or can't drive to a big chain like Walmart or Target.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.