[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come nobody's talking about her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: Fini.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fini.png
144KB, 500x500px
How come nobody's talking about her?
>>
>creates a fog that makes people kill themselves

Because they're a douchebag.
>>
File: tapu_lele.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_lele.png
156KB, 500x500px
>>29514709
Because there is a slightly better waifu in town.
>>
File: 250px-Tapu_Bulu.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Tapu_Bulu.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>29514754
Tapu Bulu is the only one that's not a dick.
>>
>>29514709
Fini is SEXY
>>29515866
Lele is cute
>>
>>29515866
Literally my mom's drug dealer.
>>
>>29515885
You need to actually do something to cause harm.
At most it is annoying, ringing it's cowbell.
>>
>>29514709
They're too bitter about that whole bird typing mishap to talk about Fini and Bulu right now.

Give it like a week or two.
>>
>>29514709
I imagine Fini's fans would overlap with Primarina, Tsareena, and UB-02 Beauty, whereas Lele is rather unique in that it's one of the only pink+cutesy+feminine mons that's not a fat blob.
>>
>>29515923
>Although Tapu Bulu may not like to start battles, it shows no mercy when dealing with evildoers.

Bulu is the coolest.
>>
>>29514709
Probably because Lele is a moemon, and most here prefer cute to sexy. I'm not one of them but yeah.
>>
>>29515885
I will finnaly have full Goat/Bovine team.
>>
>>29515966
>not liking fat blobs
>>
>>29515998
He's the comfiest legendary ever.
>>
>>29515998
Indeed.
>>
File: 788Tapu_Fini.png (673KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
788Tapu_Fini.png
673KB, 1280x1280px
>>29514709
Because it's Shiny Form only changes one color instead of 2 like the other Tapus.
>>
>>29514709
because primarina fags are still in denial about how shit their seal is compared to her.

i hope she is a defensive tapu with high hp, shit will get real then.

>>29515866
lele is aight, her ability is cool but her typing is is in use and unless she has really good stats defensively (she looks like she might) she is just going to be a version of m-gardevoir that doesn't get pixilate or trace.
>>
>>29516240
Tapu Lele will feel totally different compared to Gardevoir, it's most likely more defensive. It has an amazing ability that prevents priority moves so it might see a lot of use in OU.
>>
>>29516240
>because primarina fags are still in denial about how shit their seal is compared to her.

Did someone offend you?
>>
>>29516190
But that's a fantastic shiny. The black looks amazing on it.
>>
>>29514709
Best switch in into scald other than mons immune to water.
>>
>>29517651
Misty Terrain seems very interesting. It kinda limits you since you can't stop opponents from setting up with status, but you're protected from status as well.
>>
>>29514709
>Not a Ghost
All the fucks I wanted to give are no longer there.
>>
File: Shiny Tapus.png (2MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny Tapus.png
2MB, 2560x2560px
>>29516347

Yeah, all the Tapus get Black overhauls, but Fini is the only one that doesn't get a new color to replace it's main color.
>>
Are the Tapus the best legendaries in years?

>Cool unique types
>Cool unique abilities
>All of them are guaranteed to not be shitmons
>Deep lore
>Relevant to the plot
>Cool designs
>Cool shinies
>>
>>29517651
It's a lot more of a double edge sword. On one hand, you are protected from being burned, poisoned, paralized or even confused, but in the same time you can't burn your opponent or Toxic stall them because Misty Terrain prevents it. So your best options now are just regular powerfull Water STAB in HyP and Surf.
>>
>>29517691
It will definitely make me drop my status spreading Slowbro if it becomes really common. The only thing that may cripple it is lack of recovery.
>>29517771
I have a feeling they will outgay the genies and people will be sick of them in comp.
>>
>>29517801
>>I have a feeling they will outgay the genies and people will be sick of them in comp.
Oh definitively, specially in VGC17 where they will be guaranteed to be every fucking where, specially Koko and Lele. Hope you are ready for the Tapus of Healthy Terrain.
>>
>>29514709
We're too busy gargling Incineroar's cum.
>>
>>29517820
Terrain does override other terrain. I've never seen weather teams at work in doubles, so it does make me curious since I'm not a doubles player at all.
>>
>>29517846
It shouldn't be any different from weather wars. I do believe these will be much better as no Tapu seems to be inherently superior to the others unlike with weather wars.
>>
>>29517734
100% alright with this
>>
>>29517939

Agreed
>>
>>29517801

>I have a feeling they will outgay the genies and people will be sick of them in comp.

Well, at least these guys don't look like shit. Genies were the worst designs of Gen V, I'm sick of seeing them everywhere.
>>
>>29517724
>thinking a mon with a sheel that obviously looks like a fish would be ghost
So much retarded speculation and denial has been BTFO this gen, I love it.
>>
>>29518029
Are you legitimately stupid?

They were color-coded by what could easily have been assumed to be their types. Fire/Fairy and Ghost/Fairy were both valid assumptions.

Shitposting about "wow it was so obvious" only makes you dumb, not the person you're replying too.
>>
>>29518054
>big fucking fin
>not a fish, and thus, water
Yeah no, that was a pretty safe assumption.
>>
>>29518081
We had four fucking island birds, typed Electric/Psychic/Fire/Ghost, and you're telling me it was stupid to think that the guardians would have the same types, especially when they were colored according to those types?

Please be baiting.
>>
>>29518081
Yeah, because the Tapu that looks like a Chicken is a Flying Type.
>>
>>29518054
I could buy ghost fairy for this one, but after the datamine revealed four Tapus and a fourth Terrain while the first Tapu was revealed to summon a terrain, it would've been kind of retarded to assume we'd get one for electric, one perfect for the psychic terrain, a wildcard for misty terrain, and then have a fucking fire type summon grassy terrain.
>>
>>29518117
Or, in the end, the butterfly is bug
>>
>>29517886
I think misty terrain might be the worst of the 4 terrains but Water/Fairy is a fantastic type so it might pull through on its own.

If nothing else it can support dragon type allies in doubles who touch the ground by nulling a bit of the damage theyd take from Dragon.
>>
>>29518096
>you're telling me it was stupid to think that the guardians would have the same types
Yes. The bird was typed based on dances, not necessarily anything to do with each island's theme.
>>
>>29514709
i cant decide between fini or koko as my favorite. i like koko because cool design but fini looks like an elegant sea witch or something. i dont care for the other two.
>>
>>29518144
Misty is indeed the most overwhelming of all terrains, it should have given some attack type a boost at well, not water or fairy because fuck them they don't need any more stuff.

>If nothing else it can support dragon type allies in doubles who touch the ground by nulling a bit of the damage theyd take from Dragon.
Oh man, I hadn't thought that one. Now there's something that will help to ease Mence's Z-Crystal + Draco Meteor spam next year.
>>
>>29518197
>overwhelming
I mean underwhelming.
>>
>>29518144
Nah, this is VGC. Land of Dark Void Smeargle, Will-O-Wisp and Spore Amoongus. Misty Terrain is literally the best out of the four here.

The dragon weakening is probably more of a hinderence to dragon allies since they couldn't hit anything grounded with STAB.
>>
>>29518209
Tapu Koko also kills sleep completely though.
>>
I think Bulu got the short end of the stick.

>worst typing
>worst design
>Grassy Terrain means that even if it learns ground moves to hit fire, steel and poison types (all resist both of its STABs) it deals half damage
>looks like a physical, slow grass attacker
>>
>>29518582
I thought only a couple Ground moves like Earthquake and Magnitude were halved and that Grass Move Damage was doubled?
>>
>>29514709
I want to FUCK that Tapu
>>
>>29517734
Damn these are really good.

Shame there is no way I'll manage to get a good natured shiny tapu without cheating or RNG abuse

At least for normal mons the dexnav or such features exist
>>
>>29518582
Bulu I believe won't be bad at all since there are things to consider:
-Grass/Fairy is not that great offensive wise, but surprisingly great defensive wise, with a uncommon 4x weakness and it keeps all the key resistances both types had including a immunity.

-Grassy Terrain, while it does recover HP to your opponent as well is not that much of a tragedy since if you're strong enough, you were going to 2HKO it anyway and it doesn't work with Levitate/Flying mons.

-it only reduces the power of EQ, Magnitude and Buldoze, everything esle can still be used including Earthpower which Bulu will probably get (LAND Guardian)

-for stats, they will probably reflect the Genies, have good bulk and mixed offensive stats to help them with all sorts of coverage so Bulu can run a Mixed set if it wants to and still hit hard with STAB Wood Hammer. Also, being slow is probably what we should expect from all the Tapus except Koko.

Plus, having a 580/600 BST can definetly help.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.