[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that the latest SM trailer was Amazing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: thT3RPEV4Z.jpg (14KB, 295x186px) Image search: [Google]
thT3RPEV4Z.jpg
14KB, 295x186px
> Best looking Starter final evos in awhile ( Imo)
> NO FIRES\FIIGHTNG STARTER
> The Tapus are dope as hell
> Cosmog looks really cute and seems to play a role in the story
> Promises of a vast postgame
SM is looking to be the GOAT and a really interesting Pokémon game in general .
So what did you'll think of the latest trailer?
>>
>>29514518
> 2nd worst starters
Agree on everything else

Agree for
>>
>>29514518
>Best looking starter final evos in a while
Massively opinion based; frankly, I hate all three of them and will be boxing the starter ASAP (specifically Litten, so I don't have to see that abomination against the friend or the rival NPCs).
>No fire/fighting starter
It's a fire/fighting starter with dark type slapped on solely to avoid being fire/fighting. The fact that it's a heel doesn't mean it isn't a wrestler. Even so, it's not like that really matters. People act like the starters are the most important part of Pokemon, which totally baffles me.
>The Tapus are dope as hell
Koko looks horrible and Bulu looks worse, but the other two are pretty cute.
>Cosmog looks really cute
I'm also glad it exists, because it means I probably won't be forced to look at the piss-ugly box starters.
>Promises of a vast postgame
I wouldn't call it a promise, but it's nice that there's SOMETHING beyond a battle chateau. Though, honestly, it's fucking infuriating that they spoiled Red and Blue for everyone. That's so fucking lame. Imagine how cool it would've been if we got to discover for ourselves that Red and Blue were there?

All in all, it feels like GF is giving away way too much before the games even come out.
>>
>still a wrestler
A wrestler that fights "DIRTY" hence the dark typing which just shows that not all things have to be bound to a type
>spoiling too much
Anon, I rather know that I'm getting something good ahead of time then walking in blind and getting something awful.
>>
>>29515783
>Koko looks horrible
>Bulu looks worse

boi

And we've known about Tapu Koko for several months, too
>>
File: 1470545932940.gif (2MB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1470545932940.gif
2MB, 500x347px
>>29514518
>Can we all agree that the latest SM trailer was Amazing
I haven't been amazed by Pokemon since I was fucking 12. These games are lackluster as fuck. If the world looked better and was more immersive, or even had its own distinct style, I would like it more. It's just bland ass trash. 3D was a mistake. BW1 best games and GSC best aesthetic. Debate me you can't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.