[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serena provided nothing for Ash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: Scary_Misty.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Scary_Misty.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
"You should try to learn something about Pokémon first. With Pokémon you've got to use strategy. Pidgeotto is a bird. Caterpie is a worm. Birds eat worms Mr. Pokémon Master!" — Misty
"Well, if you just try hard enough, things will work out. Won't they?" — Ash
"No, Ash, I'm afraid things won't just work out if you try hard enough. The Pokémon trainers judgment is more important than anything else, and unfortunately for you the trainer has to have a brain." — Misty

Misty insinuating that believing in yourself isn't enough and knowledge and critical thinking are important

How the fuck does this modern bitch come even close

In all seriousness, the series overall would be interesting if this message was something it'd stick to
>>
>>29513507
Stay butthurt. You tears sustain me. =3
>>
How did she manage to say all of this with Tracey's cum in her mouth?
>>
>>29513533
I'm kidding since beyond random bits like this that probably originated in the dub OS is boring as shit.
>>
Tracey and Misty are have been married since AG
>>
>>29513533
Give it a few months, and you'll be just as pathetic as the Mistyfags.
>>
Really shows how different the anime is now. Everyone is so nice to each other in the current anime.
>>
Misty wasn't wrong. Ash has been trying to win a league and still hasn't, and that's all he's done. He's still a dumbass. A dumbass who kept his noivern out against a fucking weavile.
>>
I'm pretty sure Misty has a boyfriend already.
>>
>>29513693

She got hit on when she left Ash
>>
>>29513619
You mad your ship isn't the canon one? ;)
>>
>>29513619
At least Serena got some not like Misty
>>
>>29513533
>>29513605
>>29513539
I dont understand you
Do you need to be a shipper to have an opinion on this shit?
Literally the only people I hear going out of their way to make sure everyone knows that the Misty character wasn't all that great are people with a ship to push

I dont give two shits about the ship, I'm referring to the characters and not what they do with their dicks
>>
>>29513507
Both you mistyfags and Serenafags are wrong.
In fact all you pokéshippers are wrong.
Ash will never get a girlfriend because that's not what's important to him and he can't be bound to one lady if he's gonna have more female companions.
And he's fucking 10, I doubt anyone here was concerned about girlfriends at that age.
>>
>>29513619
>Dawnfag detected.

How does is feel to be the absolute worst ship?
>>
>>29513778
Misty was an angry, bitchy cunt. I'm glad she's gone.
>>
>>29513693
>Talk about a girl in comparison to another girl
>The pairings are the most important thing

Are ashnimefags the same as naruto fans?
>>
File: 8ee775918bc7485e40d03f468187ff9a.jpg (756KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
8ee775918bc7485e40d03f468187ff9a.jpg
756KB, 1200x1800px
>>29513778

Misty is a girl
>>
>>29513724
>amourshopping
>canon
>>
>>29513835
>pokeshipping
>canon
x3
Cry some moar.
>>
>>29513804
Fair enough, I agree, but statements like hers shit all over ideals the show would later go on to perpetuate endlessly.

It'd be nice to have a character who challenges Ash mentally (And not just one single fucking episode like the XYZ28 people clamor over) and actually has something interesting to point out (Unlike Iris)

Ignoring my exaggeration in the OP, Misty herself probably shat all over that statement WITHIN OS.
>>
>>29513724
>>29513745
>>29513783
Nice assumptions. Throw enough darts, eventually one will stick, I suppose. However, you forgot about the very real possibility that I might just give no fucks about the fictional love lives of cartoon characters. Seriously, y'all motherfuckers sound lonely.
>>
>>29513871
Implying I'm into pokemon shipping. I'm not autistic like you fags
>>
>>29513896
Continuing: We've hit a point in time with the anime where people would be satisfied hearing Serena say the EXACT opposite from Serena or Mallow or May or whatever.
Because it helps their ship they're being supportive by not speaking their mind and verbally sucking Ash's dick!
>>
>>29513940
>>29513968
Suuuuuuuure you're not.
>>
>>29513940
>>29513968

I feel for you
I dont understand why any criticism of Serena or compliments to Misty are linked directly to shipping
Are people really that fucking invested in the romance
>>
>>29514020
>compliments to Misty are linked directly to shipping
Not even just Misty Tbh.
>>
>>29514020
Stop samefagging.
>>
>>29514098
You havent been paying attention to the IP count
>>
>>29514020
Some of these losers need to stop with the intense shipping from a series about catching magical creatures
And among 10 year olds
>>
>>29514208
Shipping is clearly what pokemon was invented for!
>>
>>29513507
christ, that later misty redesign was so fucking horrible.

like what kind of shitty ass outfit was that?
I want the half-naked and no bra outfit forever, dude.
>>
>>29514020
I'm here for games. I'm forced to coexist with Ashnimefags, but it doesn't mean I'll ever like them. Fangirl behavior gets on my nerves.
>>
>>29514320
Ever wonder if they're mostly girls or guys? Can you imagine guys being that into shipping?
>>
>>29513812
hgss misty is a fucking goddess
>>
File: 1472769216465.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472769216465.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
Just because Misty didn't want Ash's dick 24/7 and called him out when he was being retarded, she was "an angry, mean bitch"?
>>
>>29514812
yes. compare other females in the show to her that took her place. May and Dawn both were chill.
May only got mad when the food was stolen and
Dawn is just a retarded girly-girl meme.
>>
>>29514942
And they all accepted Ash's retardedness without a question. Everyone hates Ash, but when a character in the show criticizes him, they're shit.
>>
>>29514812
Yes.
They dislike Misty because she doesn't want SatoDick. Any girl who doesn't want SatoDick is crap. That's how shippers' brain works, anyway.
>>
>>29514942
Everyone outside of the show shits on Ash in all incarnations, how is it a surprise that people who arent trying to impress him can call him out on his bullshit
>>
>>29515041
This.
I still don't understand how can people be this idiotic.
>>
>>29513507
>knowledge and critical thinking are important
>proceeds to get BTFO by a rock type
>>
>>29514363
Sex is a hell of a drug. Some people think about it so much that even their cartoons need to fuck.
>>
>>29515925
The point stands, the characters dont
>>
>>29515925
Are you talking about that Graveler?

She literally had her strongest pokemon to use a 4x times effective move on it.

It was literally the best move possible she could make.
>>
Didn't Serena have that moment where she snowballed Ash out of depression by telling him to man the fuck up?

I didn't really watch the episode, I just saw a webm of that moment once.
>>
File: 1472329118472.png (66KB, 312x286px) Image search: [Google]
1472329118472.png
66KB, 312x286px
>serenafags think they're better than mistyfags
enjoy your waifu being replaced and forgotten like the rest of Ash's sluts when the S/M anime hits.
>>
>>29516418
1 episode of character "development" (They were briefly unhappy with shit that always happens to Ash, his memory's just trapped in kalos, which is shit writing, they should have dropped Ash, made Calem or some redesign of him the protagonist, and kept the script the same so that he doesnt have a decade of shit writing tied to him)
>>
>>29514374
I know senpai
>>
>>29516475

I'm surprised they kept Ash as the main character this long.
>>
>>29518146
They already kept him past the point where its rational

People bring up bart and other western characters, and usually they either are actually well written or people want them to stop tainting what might have had a chance/ stop polishing something that already turned to shit

I figure whoevers in charge thoughtlessly kept Ash so long that he's become like a marvel character, each saga he's just a different person with the same personal history
>>
>>29513507
Ash was a total beginner in the Kanto journey. In XY they actually let him remember his past experiences and be a competent Pokemon trainer.

He was the one teaching life lessons to Serena, and helping her find direction in her life when she didn't know what she wanted to do.
>>
Just post HGSS Misty, no one gives a fuck about that anime whore.
>>
At least watch the show.
>>
File: Misty best girl.png (87KB, 764x362px) Image search: [Google]
Misty best girl.png
87KB, 764x362px
A reminder that Misty is best girl!
>>
>>29514020
I surprised myself with how much I gave a crap.
I've wanted Ash and Misty from the beginning, but after DP I figured I'd thrown that out the window. I moved on to other, better ships because I knew it would never happen.
Then the kiss happened and I was happy for about ten minutes. Then I actually almost cried thinking about all the fanart from 1999 on.
When it wore off I was pretty mad at myself for getting so pointlessly worked up over it.
>>
>>29515041
She did tho
[spoilers]just not nearly as much as the dub would have you believe[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.