[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all ya'll are talkin about how the owl is a ghost and arguing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: THE BATTLEFIELD GOT WEIRD.png (543KB, 793x477px) Image search: [Google]
THE BATTLEFIELD GOT WEIRD.png
543KB, 793x477px
all ya'll are talkin about how the owl is a ghost and arguing over which starter is the least garbage, and i'm all over here like
>>
What we should be talking about is why the Water/Fairy Deity's terrain power doesn't help Water types in any way.
>>
"Got weird"
>>
>>29513195
>Y'all

Speak English.
>>
>>29513244
more like why the fuck aren't the water and grass ones ghost and fire instead
>tfw no firey or spoopy terrrains
;_;
>>
>>29513244
probably cuz rain already exists
>>
>>29513255
It's an English colloquialism you fucknugget.
Language evolves whether you like it or not, dictionaries are not an objective source of truth, and as long as the speaker and the listener understand each other, it's a real word.
>>
>>29513304
Who would use the other two already made terrains? They all came out exactly how I expected except that I thought the Misty Terrain one would've been a ghost type that hid in fog.
>>
>>29513255
the british brought that word to america before the revolutionary war, its more english than you think
>>
>>29513244

>>29513517
This. All the terrains are supposed to be like "pseudo weather effects", and since rain already exists, it wouldn't make sense for them to make a water terrain or something.

Plus, misty terrain actually works for a water/fairy type. It's clever.

And Psychic Terrain is definitely going to be useful to a degree.
>>
>>29513255
Forsooth, thou art a mewling quim. =3
>>
>>29513603
>=3
Never seen that English word before?
>>
>>29513568
they don't need each terrain to have a corresponding guardian. they fucked up the types of the guardians for their own sick twisted reasons
>>
>>29513659
Wrong emoticon, dumbass. =3
>>
>>29513659
are you an angry kitty? :3c
>>
>>29513603
>mewling quim.
REKT
>>
>>29513659
=3
/pämf/
onomatopoeia
1. the sound of air rushing out between one's body and mattress
>>
>>29513195
Why do you type like you have brain problems?
>>
>>29513833
>i dont understand that people are different
>>
File: TOPPU KEKKU.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TOPPU KEKKU.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>mfw people are literally trying to shit on me for typing like i'm from the south
>>
>>29513195
>the battlefield got weird

Waiting for someone to draw a pokemon having an acid trip in the middle of a fight.
>>
>>29513866
Ye' wut m8?
>>
>>29513937
>>29513928
i love that idea, i already waited forever for the pic in my last post, hopefully won't have to wait so long this time (i'm not that artistically talented otherwise i'd have attempted to do both myself)
>>
>>29513255
are yew wanna dem dang ol' b r i t b o n g s i keep awn hearin' about??
>>
>>29513983
Same here. I'd just draw it myself if I could.

But, then, saying the battlefield got weird could be taken a lot of different ways. Of which I'm not gonna talk about. For reasons.
>>
>>29513195
I really like the totem pokemon. I just don't like how when I use them in the storymode I will have to go through the terrain change animation with EVERY battle.

I really dislike pokemon with abilities like that and other like intimidate. Makes grind training a pain.
>>
>>29513195
Is this referencing Earthbound?
>>
>>29514046
.....go on.........

>>29514051
honestly even intimidate bothers me in that regard, that's a whole second of my life i'll never get back
>>
>>29514109
Yup. Whenever I have a pokemon that has intimidate as an ability I always opt for a second ability if possible that doesn't have that pre-battle setup. Even if it is a worse ability.
>>
>>29514051
>Makes grind training a pain.
You could always Super Train it then let Exp Share/Evelup Island handle the rest.
>>
>>29514109
Pfft. Well, if you insist, anon. I'll just list them for the sake of saving time:
Alcohol
Cosplaying (and totally work Mimikyu in there), especially if it's an orgy
A plain old orgy
Something involving clowns
Rave party
Suddenly, digimon

Really, you could do just about anything. Those are just the ones I already have a picture of in my head and found funny.
>>
>>29514294
ok i see where you're going with it, that could get pretty humorous
>>
>>29514180
I don't believe in exp share. I feel like it just makes me end up rarely using anything other than my "main" pokemon.

Sometimes I like to do EV training while grinding. I pretty much have the EV awards for each pokemon memmorized so when im trianing a Slyveon I wont defeat any pokemon that would give it atk evs for example (obviously trainer battles and gym leaders are an exception).
>>
>>29513255

Go fuck yourself. English is in the process of finding a new singular 2nd person plural pronoun.
>>
>>29513195

Got weird?
>>
>>29513255
fucking southerns
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.