[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder we are going back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477208672038.png (3MB, 2158x656px) Image search: [Google]
1477208672038.png
3MB, 2158x656px
>Zygarde plays an important role in the games
>Dexio and Sina are back
>Megas are back
>3.2 gb
>only 14 kalos mon on the alola dex
>"Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together."(zygarde's description on the sm site)
>No new fossils(akin to gen2 which also has 2 regions)
>only 7 trials and 4 kahunas
>186 trainer classes
>megas available only at post game
>>
>>29512581
>Implying the file size isn't because of all the theatrics
>Geographically newest region isn't old enough to have prehistoric life
>Postgame League of some capacity
>Fucking everyone partying at the tree of wonder
>>
>13 kalos pokemon in the alola dex
This proves nothing idiot,Kalos has 72 pokemon.of course is going to have very few
>>
File size is due to the Battle Tree and all the models of trainers now being done in full 3D, even the generic ones, and also the soundtrack will be huge if every special trainer in the Battle Tree get their original songs (likely).
>>
>>29512581
At this point, Kanto and Sinnoh look more likely for revisits
>>
>>29512940
Is that even a real argument?
>>
>>29512972
>models of characters
>battle tree
Yeah sure look at dragon quest VII.... Tons of stuff and long af ... 1.5 gb... Any other "arguments"?
>>
>>29513013
Yeah no.
Kanto would be redundant and without purpose since we have the vc games to transfer any non alolan variants.

Sinnoh will get a remake after the sm games.
>>
>>29513943
Gamefreak can't into optimisation, there's no point comparing the size of other devs' games to theirs.
>>
>>29513943
DQ7 rehashes everything though, the game has like 20 music tracks total and most monsters are recolors.

Every town has the same music, every dungeon, every castle, NPCs are all model copy/pastes... you get the idea, if you actually played it.
>>
>>29513975
having mons available has literally never mattered. Johto mons existed in FRLG and could be transferred and the Johto remakes still happened.
>>
File: 1476279616385.jpg (74KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476279616385.jpg
74KB, 656x960px
>>29512581

>irrelevant
>Cynthia came back for gen 5. Professor Oak and Looker came back numerous times. That means nothing.
>Of course they're back, dumbass. Do people really think they're going to get rid of something that big?
>That's probably nowhere big enough to have two complete regions. Not unless either one's lacking in features.
>Kalos has the smallest amount of new Pokemon, so they have the fewest new Pokemon to offer.
>baseless speculation based on a description
>baseless speculation based on a precedent that's only been set in one game.
>Who's to say that won't be difficult?
>What about all the returning characters in the battle tree? And considering that most classes have a male and a female counterpart, I'm sure that that fills much of that number.
>Because most of them are overpowered and would make the game too easy?

P.S. Going to Kanto in Johto was boring as fuck. I don't understand why people liked it so much that people go through so many hoops to justify a returning region during EVERY PRERELEASE SEASON.
>>
>>29512864
>>Implying the file size isn't because of all the theatrics
huh?
I guarantee you they're not using pre-recorded videos. And animations aren't nearly that marge.
>>
>>29512581
Daily reminder we are going back to Kanto
>>
>>29514307
> fewest new Pokemon to offer.
*returning Pokemon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.