[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tapu Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tapu_bulu.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_bulu.png
122KB, 500x500px
>Tapu Koko is selfish.
>Tapu Lele is reckless.
>Tapu Bulu is lazy.
>Tapu Fini is apathetic.

Do you think the Tapu's personalities will play any major roll in SM's story? Like having to convince each Tapu to help you in your fight against the Ultra Beasts?
>>
you have to use sexual coercion the convince them.
>>
>>29510628
There will be a sex minigame where you have to fug Tapu Lele without getting any of her scales on you. If I'm wrong (which I won't be), I will livestream my suicide. Sreencap this.
>>
>Although Tapu Bulu may not like to start battles, it shows no mercy when dealing with evildoers.
Tapu Bulu isn't lazy. He just knows that he will fuck up anyone who picks a fight with him so he prefers to stay cool.
>>
File: It all comes together.png (1MB, 2177x1367px) Image search: [Google]
It all comes together.png
1MB, 2177x1367px
>>29510628
Maybe
>>
>>29511524
>Strawman: the image
>>
>>29511524
>Sombrero
>Spain
>>
>>29511577
I don't think you know what strawman means
>>
>>29511524
The sombrero is from Mexico, not from Spain
>>
>>29511601
>Also called the poblano, these hats came from Spain. The Mexican variation of the sombrero added an even wider brim and a high, conical crown. These are the hats worn by mariachi musicians and charros. Both types of sombreros usually include a barboquejo or chin strap.
>>
File: 1475085645524.jpg (32KB, 428x417px) Image search: [Google]
1475085645524.jpg
32KB, 428x417px
>>29510628
>Tapus are based on all 7 of the 7 deadly sins
>>
>>29511524
>Rooster plumage
>"Native American Headress"
>Sleek, slim dress ending in a mermaid tail
>Kimono
>>
File: 6054751-indian-headdress.jpg (65KB, 302x800px) Image search: [Google]
6054751-indian-headdress.jpg
65KB, 302x800px
>>29512195
I say that because it clearly extends down at the back, past Tapu Koko's head

>Sleek, slim dress ending in a mermaid tail
Seems more like a circle but I can see where you're coming from
>>
>>29511097
He's like a stubborn ox. Powerful, but stalwart. Definitely agree with this.

I don't think that there's any sort of sloth, wrath, greed, etc. shit going on here. I think they just added personality to otherwise thematically similar Pokemon to differentiate them a bit more.
>>
I still have hope they'll combine into a single totem, somehow.

It'd just be so cool. But sadly I can't see how they would actually fucking into each other looking at their closed forms
>>
It doesn't matter because the mosquito is going to kick the shit out of them
>>
File: TO BE KOKONTINUED.jpg (177KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
TO BE KOKONTINUED.jpg
177KB, 670x402px
>>29514298

>hyperdimensional being tears a hole in the sky and crashes down ready to give the strongest fighter the ride of its fucking life, looks like nothing seen before
>Koko's imediate reaction is to crash down and say "not here motherfucker"

Maybe they'll lose.

But it'll be a good fucking fight.

I'm fucking serious, that scene is amazing. Anytime legendaries come on down to intervene shit gets real. Remember the Giratina jumpscare?
>>
Why the fuck couldn't they have made the bull a fire fairy. For fuck sake its red and ready. Would have been a great double negative. Since mimikyu is ghost and ghost is strong against fairy. Who is the fucking loser at gamefeak ruinning pokemon
>>
>>29510628

The lore they've added as made the Tapus one of my favorite legendary groups, designs certainly don't hurt either.
>>
>>29511524
>swordfish it's a Hawaiian spinner dolphin
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.