[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Bond Partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8083.jpg (36KB, 322x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8083.jpg
36KB, 322x499px
Rules
-No Pokémon that already has a mega allowed.
-Must have a 110+ BST boost to any Stats except HP.
-You may add a new typing and moves
-Ability must be Battle Bond.
-Describe the new form by using descriptions from what you're wearing right now, your body type and whatever else.
>>
>>29505938
What if we don't know it's stats yet?
>>
>>29505982
Then get the fuck out.
>>
>>29505938
Can we re-arrange pre-existing stats, like with Megas?
>>
Btw. anyone knows how to edit bulbapedia stats page or something like that so you can swap the stats and take a screen etc.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Primeape_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
>>
>>29506643
Use inspect elements
>>
>>29505938
I'll do one for victini
Fire/psychic
Ability:Battle bond
Hp:100
Attack:150
Defense:100
Special attack:150
Special defense:100
Speed:110
It's ears turn blue. It gets tons of red and blue stripes around it.
I know it's a legendary but it's my favorite non gen 7 mon
>>
Scrafty with battle bond
Hp: 65 > 65 (No change)
Attack: 90 > 160 (+70)
Defense: 115 > 125 (+10)
Special Attack: 45 > 35 (-10)
Special Defense: 115 > 95 (-20)
Speed: 58 > 118 (+60)

Reasons for stat changes:

Attack:
Scrafty already did a lot of damage if you could pick up a revenge kill for a Moxie boost, but since it has to have Battle Bond as it's ability, it needs a bit more base attack to be able to fill a similar role.

Defense:
Needed to put ten more extra stats to reach 110

Special Attack:
Scrafty has absolutely no use for special attack, so it would benefit much more by losing a bit of it so it can have more Attack/Speed

Special Defense:
The biggest problem for scrafty is fairy types, and the only way to remove that problem would be to add either stats to HP (not allowed) or to Special Defense, and I would much rather give it stats to HP and since I cant, I don't feel that "maybe" survivng a moonblast warrants enough to invest in it, so instead I dropped ten to add into speed.

Speed:
Scrafty is slow. Very slow. The only access it gets to priority is Fake Out. I'd rather not make another Herracross and give it extremely high attack and low speed so I decided to make it outspeed base 110s at max speed so it can actually warrant having a shit defensive typing and bad HP.

Appearance:
Scrafty still has 0% body fat but he finally pulled up his pants
>>
Noivern
Flying/Dragon
Ability:Battle bond
Hp: 85
Attack:70
Defense: 90 (+10)
Special attack: 164 (+70)
Special defense:100 (+ 10)
Speed: 143 (+20)

I figured I'd boost the defenses for those extra 20 points, instead of just minmaxing. Flying and Dragon are integral to both the design and what I like about it, so I'm leaving it the same. Plus the Ice weakness would hopefully keep it in check.

As for a design, I already wear a lot of black, gray and red, so there wouldn't be much of a change. Maybe make the black fur on its neck grow a bit and get wavy, and the purple markings on its jaw and abdomen turn red. A bit of chin scruff, but nothing too noticeable. And the purple parts of its wings change color and branch off a bit near the elbow, to mimic the white hair around its neck and chest.
>>
I hope in the future all pokemon ca get battle bond
>>
>>29507117
This would be great considering Noivern doesn't really have great abilities and you don't have to waste an item slot like with megas
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.