[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: lol.png (321KB, 1030x671px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
321KB, 1030x671px
Remember this?
>>
Easily /vp/'s worst theory of all time
>>
>>29503479
no, that was the gen 6.5 theory
>>
Thats stupid and doesn't even make sense
>>
>>29503479
Worse than the theory of Poppmaid and leaks being real?
>>
>>29503457
This was spammed in every community despite being immediately debunked by the fact that Popplio doesn't have a tail
>>
its weird, the tail is clearly gyarados but the other bodyparts arent from anything
>>
>>29503519
you can't really make fun when those leaks turned out to be real
>>
>>29503519
Nice meme
>>

Not getting my (you)
>>
File: disarming voice.png (923KB, 2688x2308px) Image search: [Google]
disarming voice.png
923KB, 2688x2308px
This is now a leak season comedy thread, someone should add Primarina's picture next to Brionne.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 326x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 326x455px
>there were people who thought Primarina was fake just because Masuda retweeted something from somebody who had it as their avatar
>>
Remember when /vp/ thought the names of children on the wall in a classroom were going to be the "gym leaders" of the game and that it disproved the no gyms leak?
>>
>>29503457
this is still a thing on going.
it is not about the designs but about alchemy

you create the philosophers stone (arceus) like this.
>>
>>29503457
no the back legs is an umbreon
>>
>>29504777
Lockstin pls
>>
>>29504891
worst thing is they might never reaveal how it was created. and this meme will never end.
>>
>>29504951
I don't even have a problem with his theories so much as I do his weird trains of logic, the minor cognitive biases, and the fact he sounds like gary merbles https://youtu.be/frChs4i4qWI
>>
>>29503457
Now that we have gotten details of the three starters, just what is the secret shared between Rockruff and the three starters?
>>
>>29503479
I'd have to say the 6.5 theory was even worse.

At least this theory felt like it was created to oppose the leaks.
>>
>>29503457
The starters secret is their hidden abilities.

I'll give you a hint. Battle Bond
>>
the world is going to reset itself
>>
>>29503457
so, people don't actually think this is real?
Look, I know some people are dumb, but I didn't know they're also blind
Look at the facts, the facts that we know right now
>It has the Arceus symbol on its mask
>It's an amalgamation of different animal types that happen to resemble a fish tail, land mammal body, and bird talons
>It's ability is R (Ar) K (ce) S (us) System
>It was made to have as much power as a mythical Pokemon
>It's ability and signature move are almost completely identical to Arceus
These are the facts right here, some are directly from the bio by Game Freak themselves. While some are simply common sense and looking at two pieces of paper and saying "Yeah, those two things look very similar"
It's as simple as putting two and two together, which by the way is four, for those who actually don't believe the facts. Not the people who are just in it for the (You)s.

I also like Silvally a lot, it's definitely my favorite mon of this gen
>>
>>29506255
POPPLIO IS NOT A FISH YOU FUCKING IDIOT

IT HAS A FUCKING GYARADOS TAIL BECAUSE IT'S MADE OUT OF POWERFUL POKEMON
>>
>>29506255
None of what you just said requires type null to be a chimera of the starters. Sea lion's aren't fish, decidueye's talon's don't look like that, and there is literally no reference to inceneroar or the fire element at all.
>>
>>29506403
Talons*
>>
I remember people saying the starter evo leaks were fake because they didn't match up with Silvally's body
>>
>>29506289
evolution my dear.
in the pokemon world everything can turn to different things - we don't even know how it was created. so calm down.
>>
>>29506289
>>29506403
>>29506418
and? That literally means nothing
It's still a chimera made in the image of Arceus, whether or not it's the starters, that doesn't matter
>>
>>29506645
Nobody was ever denying that you absolute retart
>>
>>29503559
DEGENERATE DUTY
>>
>>29506559
I never thought I'd witness someone being this patronising in my lifetime.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.