[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Seems the general consensus is the owl and siren are good, and the fire cat is bad.

How are you littenfags holding up? Have you made the switch or are you biting the bullet?
>>
>>29501544
The general consensus is that you should form your own opinions instead of piggybacking off of what autists on /vp/ tell you to think.
>>
>>29501599
/thread
>>
>>29501599
We have formed our own opinions, that's why we have a general consensus.
>>
>>29501637
/thread
>>
The siren is the only one I don't really like. I mean, it's ok and I see why some people like it, but I don't.
I love Decidueye, and Incineroar is a close second to me.

I never pay attention to what people think about me, so I'm totally okay with this "General consensus" you're talking about (you know there's gonna be a shitstorm?)
>>
>>29501637
>we
>we
lmao
>>
>>29501544
I think everyone has their own opinions and I respect that. I'm choosing Incineroar despite the hate. It's cute to me and the view of others don't affect that.
>>
>>29501688
/THREAD, ffs
>>
>>29501713
>/treading your own post
Fuck off.
>>
>>29501736
/thread
>>
File: 1470183092356.png (379KB, 438x423px) Image search: [Google]
1470183092356.png
379KB, 438x423px
>>29501736
>trying this hard to fit in
>>
>>29501544
I can easily see myself choosing Incineroar or Decidueye (I'm favoring Incineroar still) but for me, Primarina is out of the question. Just don't like the design as much.
>>
>>29501780
/thread
>>
/thread
>>
i heard that /thread
>>
Huh? I wonder why they made 3 different starters? Could it be that they know different people like different things and made sure to include for everyone? Nah, can't be
>>
>>29501544
>Have you made the switch or are you biting the bullet?

Not only is that a loaded question, it suggests littenfags should change their starter because some posters on /vp/ have a vocal dislike of it, which doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: 1465683806959.jpg (26KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1465683806959.jpg
26KB, 400x505px
>>29501544
>now that the dust has settled
>>
>>29501987
you're right, they should just make two next gen and save themselves some embarrassment
>>
>>29501544
>How are you littenfags holding up? Have you made the switch or are you biting the bullet?

Nothing means nothing! I'm talking about all the way to the top, yeah. I'm justifiably in a position that I'd rather not be in. But the cream will rise to the top, ooh yeah. Incineroar, yeah has got more to offer than some yutz on a computer thinks that I got yeah and let me tell you something right now, cards stacked against The Burning Bengal Incineroar and Pokemon League let me say it yeah, let me say it out loud and let me point to the computer geeks, The Burning Bengal Incineroar is not happy with your decision, yeah. I am the cream in the Pokemon world and there is no doubt about it, yeah, you Mean Gene Prof Oak you know that I'm the cream of the crop!
>>
I would argue that the consensus is that the seal is not good since it has a crap design and crap signature move but given the amount of furfaggotry on this board you may very well be right.

I'll probably eventually get over Incineroar's sausage hands but not likely before launch so my choice will probably be Ghostberd.
>>
>>29501544
I switched from owlfag to catfag due to the final evolution and types.
>>
I like Incineroar.
>>
File: this_is_bait.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_bait.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>29501544
>>
>>29502361
/thread
>>
>>29502252
lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q
>>
>>29501544
>Caring about what people think of your favourites
>>
>>29502477
/thread
>>
>>29502592
/thread
>>
>>29501544
Wrong sir! The general consensus is that the Cat and Owl are good, while the Tranny is worse than bad.
>>
>>29502684
>Tranny
What's this?
>>
>>29501544
How I feel
Owl is good and I might not box it if we get a good fire type like houndoom.
The seal is ok
The cat is trash in almost every way except what it's based off of
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.