[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name ONE (UNO) good legendary from Gen 6.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: finger.png (356KB, 658x357px) Image search: [Google]
finger.png
356KB, 658x357px
Name ONE (UNO) good legendary from Gen 6.
>>
>>29497087
All of them. It's one of the best Generations in terms of Legendary and Mythical Pokemon and it doesn't have to rely on having a fuck ton of them.
>>
>>29497087
Diancie is the only shitty one.
And even it could have been fine f they decided to make the mega the regular version.
>>
>>29497108
/thread
>>
File: 1432827915057.png (889KB, 1039x949px) Image search: [Google]
1432827915057.png
889KB, 1039x949px
>>29497139
>Diancie
>Shitty
>>
>>29497161

Not Volcanion and Hoopa though.
Fuck that shit
>>
>>29497087
Xerneas, broken son of a bich
>>
Does Mega Fug count?
>>
Y-god
>>
>>29497108
>implying
Fuck no. These were easily the worst legendaries. They barely do anything. You don't even get to see where they're located before Team Flare snatches them up without any prior explanation.

Fuck, even Zygarde was so damn stupid that Gamefreak has to expand its lore and abilities in the generation AFTER it was revealed.
>>
>>29497087
I'll do better and name TWO (BITCH.) Xerneas, and Groudon.
>>
Xerneas and Yveltal are God-tier legendaries, though.
>>
>>29497754
Shitty story doesn't mean they aren't cool as fuck
>>
>>29498024
It sure fucking hurts them though. The story has them showing off, it has them doing cool shit. When they don't do fucking anything who gives a damn?

Compare this to Platinum, BWB2W2, and RSE/ORAS, where the legends actually do something. The XY legends were retarded.
>>
>>29498064
>Compare this to Platinum, BWB2W2
>where the legends actually do something
What they do?
>>
>>29498308
Giratina shows up, fucking over Cyrus's plan, and getting you to go into the distortion world.
The dragons in BW2 are used to freeze Opelucid City, to try and murder you, and N uses the other one to defend you.
>>
>>29497754
>implying
>>
>>29497087
Xernas

That was easy
>>
>>29498557
Whoa, they literally change all the story, that's amusing.
>>
File: d.jpg (22KB, 424x463px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
22KB, 424x463px
>>29497139
>>
File: teehee.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
158KB, 300x364px
Mewtwo was pretty cool. It even had its own "dungeon"
>>
>>29497754
>These were easily the worst legendaries.
Wtf dude? You're saying Xerneas and Yveltal are worse than the musketeers. They are literally my mom's drawing when drugged m8.
And Zygarde's story hasn't been revealed yet.
Design-wise gen6 legendaries are among the best, and lore-wise, gen4 and 5 were messy as fuck, can't get worse (not talking about box legendaries, all the others)
>>
>>29497087
Yveltal
>>
Seriously? Xerneas is pretty damn good

Especially in the early days of fairy type when no one was really using poison/steel pokemon
>>
Xerneas
>>
>>29497087
>Diancie
>Yveltal
>Volcanion
>Hoopa
>Xerneas
They're all good
>>
>>29497087
Every. All of them
Legendary Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde was brilliant.
Mythical Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion was even more brilliant.

Wanna see bad legendaries? Look at generations IV and V - Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Manaphy, Incarnate Tornadus, Incarnate Thundurus, Incarnate Landorus, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, Meloetta, Genesect...
>>
>>29499660
Erm, I agree with all of your post, but please don't insult Genesect. First bug legendary, and awesome design. Also you forgot the musketeers dog shit whatevertheyaresupposedtobe
>>
>>29497754
Well mythical have no real story in most gens. And they do as much as Lugia and Ho-Oh. And sorry but Dialga did fuck all in Diamond. Only Giratina and Mesprit did anything in Platinum. Gen 4 also gave some extremely unimportant legends like Heatran
>>
>Geomancy Xerneas
>Dark Pulse Yveltal
>Core Enforcer Zygarde (Gen VII my ass)
>Diamond Storm Diancie-M
>Psychic Hoopa-U
>Steam Eruption Volcanion

>Implying legendaries are shitty
>>
>>29498024
>liking Zygarde and Yveltal
You need to be 18+ to be on 4chan
>>
>>29497087
Zygarde, Yveltal, Xerneas and Diancie.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.