[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NotQuesty: AlternateQuest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: fanart3.png (949KB, 1440x1860px) Image search: [Google]
fanart3.png
949KB, 1440x1860px
http://lom678.deviantart.com/gallery/56318769/AlternateQuest

time to continue
>>
File: part87.jpg (1MB, 756x4065px) Image search: [Google]
part87.jpg
1MB, 756x4065px
>>
File: trainerlist.jpg (606KB, 1328x1392px) Image search: [Google]
trainerlist.jpg
606KB, 1328x1392px
>>
what is this autism
>>
>>29495593
Why do we still care about you?
>>
>>29495593
>>>/qst/
Fuck. OFF.
>>
All this hate
>>
>>29497281

They enter the tower to help their fellow companion and the team gets divided into three groups by traps.
>>
>>29497579
I think you're a little behind, friend. Sapphire already got out a few pages back
>>
File: part86.jpg (2MB, 661x8004px) Image search: [Google]
part86.jpg
2MB, 661x8004px
>>29497579
>>
>>29498134

Oops, sorry.

Then, I guess they will try to go towards the witch's castle while some plot happens at the same time.
>>
>>29498134
Stop fucking posting.
>>
saddest thread on 4chan
>>
>>29500284
How about, no?
>>
>>29500898
How does it feel being a worthless no-talent sack of shit that has to post their useless quest where it doesn't belong to even try to inflate your ego?
Stop fooling yourself. Go fuck off to /qst/, then learn to draw, and then reevaluate your life.
Fuck yourself. Stop posting these fucking shit threads where they don't belong you genuine cunt. There's a board for quests. Post your quests THERE.
Keep them the fuck off of other boards you pollutant shitstain.
>>
File: 1475949980930.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475949980930.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>29501000
Man, you're pathetic. NotQuesty originated on /vp/ you fucking dumbass. Does my comic infuriate you that much that you need to come to my thread and shitpost like a little bitch? If you don't like it, piss off. I'm not making it for you, I'm making it for the people who like it. A lot of people started reading NotQuesty on /vp/ and I don't want them to miss out on things.

You seriously need a good look in the mirror man, I'm making these for fun and so that we can have a community project. You sound like some edgy 15 year old that gets beaten by his dad and then takes it out on the world because no one loves him. Did I not take one of your suggestions so now you're crying?

Secondly, who gives a fuck if the thread is on this board. What do you think you're going to get from following the rules, tooth and nail? A pat on the head from the mods. Fuck man, I hope you're just shitposting.
>>
>>29501447
Self righteous cunts like you are why /tg/ ended up infested with incessant quest threads for years.
Of course I'm going to say something when you do the same kind of shit.
It's telling that your thread has had a whole 2 bumps by the single anon who seems to care in 4 hours. You're not accomplishing anything by being here because nobody gives a fuck, as they rightly shouldn't.

You think I'm the pathetic one, but I'm not the one who has to beg for scraps on two boards because he can't run an interesting enough quest to keep people's attention.

Fuck outta here. Use the designated shitting board, that's what it's for.
>>>/qst/
>>
>>29501596
That's cute, I have a quest that's 500 parts long, so I know how to keep a quest going.

Seriously man, instead of complaining you could be giving your input to the story to make it more to your liking.
>>
NotQuesty how does it feel that you will never be as loved for your autism as Homemade-kun?
>>
File: fanart18.png (92KB, 512x680px) Image search: [Google]
fanart18.png
92KB, 512x680px
>>29502218
Not that bad, I won't have people looking at pictures of me.

She also made me these fanarts
>>
File: fanart17.png (101KB, 512x680px) Image search: [Google]
fanart17.png
101KB, 512x680px
>>29502218
My comic is a joint autism of me and everyone on /vp/
>>
NotQuesty, I've had your comic in tabs for months now. I guess I'll finally start reading it today.
>>
>>29503078
Nice, tell me what you think as you go through.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.