[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanto needs to be fucking erased from history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1165.jpg (265KB, 700x1603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
265KB, 700x1603px
To be honest
>>
you call this a blog??
>>
To be fair Generations is about, well, every generation
>>
>>29495102
Yes
Let's erase the Revolutionary War while we're at it. All America is now is either pandering to the constitution or wiping its ass with it
>>
>>29495102
They don't Pander enough give us the True BLUE.
>>
>>29495102
Kanto is good. Trying to make every region into Kanto 2 is not.

I'd take FRLG (superior to the originals, fight me) on VC with Bank compatibility, or a new Kanto sequel any day of the week. But I still don't see why they had to shoehorn a bunch of Kanto stuff into Kalos, or why they're proceeding to do basically the exact same thing with Alola, especially dex-wise.

This seems to be another case of developers trying to make a compromise to appeal to two audiences but actually managing to appeal less to both. They don't need to keep watering down every regions identity by filling it with Kanto Pokemon, references, characters and even locations (Santalune Forest lel). I think most Pokemon fans would be quite happy if they just tried to focus on making gen 7 and 8 as unique as possible (less pandering), and cranked out Sinnoh and Kanto remakes at some point within a ten-year timeframe (depending on how the generations play out).
>>
File: 1372120180486.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1372120180486.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>>29495102
>right half of head is shaved
>>
wowo so QUIRKY!
>>
>>29495355
>I'd take FRLG (superior to the originals, fight me) on VC with Bank compatibility
Just emulate.
>>
>>29495415
The bank compatibility is the deal-breaker for me. Truth be told, Nintendo could re-release damn near every Pokemon game and I'd buy them if they had updated Bank functionality like RBY is going to.
>>
>>29495355
>I'd take FRLG (superior to the originals, fight me)

Of course it is. Red, Blue, and Yellow are dogshit.
>>
>>29495438
You could just transfer them through PKHeX, also. That's what I've been doing.
>>
File: 8.jpg (379KB, 777x1143px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
379KB, 777x1143px
>>29495102
>half of head shaved
I hate I share a hobby with these monkeys.
>>
File: Draw.png (95KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
Draw.png
95KB, 792x792px
>>29495102
>>
>>29495102
THANK YOU.
>>
>>29495102
No, the true solution is giving the chance to other generation (like gen two and five)
>>
>>29495355
This tbhfam

>>29495102
I was not expecting this to make me laugh
>>
>>29495102
>Nintendo only panders to newer fans!
>Nintendo only panders to Kantofags!

Genwunners and anti-Genwunners are cut from the same cloth but too dense to realize they're spouting the same argument. Same strawmanning, same confirmation bias, two different self-serving points of view. Everyone is stupid except me!
>>
File: 1474548743033.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
1474548743033.png
25KB, 507x565px
>"All Nintendo does is pander"
Said no Genwunner ever.
>>
>>29495102
>To be honest

more like 'to be baiting'
>>
>>29495102
>johto doesn't exist
>hoenn doesn't exist
>sinnoh doesn't exist
>unova doesn't exist
then which region does exist?.
>>
I mean it definitely isn't this holy grail that genwunners claim it to be but its still okay. Most other regions completely trump it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.