[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, what if we're forced to have Cosmog on our team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Pure Fear.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Fear.gif
156KB, 260x187px
Guys, what if we're forced to have Cosmog on our team?
>>
>>29492247
No...
>>
We already know that we're forced to always carry our starter, Cosmog is probably the same way.
>>
>>29492271
Wtf lmao are you new to pkmn? You have never been forced to carry your weak ass starter. Box that shit.
>>
What if you're forced to evolve it during the plot, and you can't trade or bank it?
>>
>>29492271
Wait, do you actually mean we're forced? Because I always box that shitheel.
>>
>>29492281
It's most likely Story important so yes, you'll probably have to carryy it around with you. I don't mind at all cause this mean I can get Lunala early on and evolve near the end when the final battles start.
>>
>>29492281
>>29492295
The people who played the full version at the press meetups said the starters are story important this time and are required to be held onto. Feel bad for the people who don't like any of them.
>>
File: 1477578882989.png (141KB, 528x415px) Image search: [Google]
1477578882989.png
141KB, 528x415px
Great. As long as I don't HAVE to evolve it.
>>
>>29492247
Better than being forced to have Lati@s on our team.
>>
>>29492353
You've never been forced to in any of the games, though.
>>
>>29492364
I think you're forced to use Xerneas/Yveltal but I haven't play X/Y in a while
>>
>>29492397
You are forced to use them, but I'm pretty sure not Latias or Latios.
>>
>>29492427
Nah, you get Latias/os after beating the villain team admin, you're forced to put it in your party but you can easily head back to Mauville and box it
>>
>>29492247
cosmog is cute so I have no objections
I just hope he isn't a shitmon
>>
>>29492397
You are, for one battle.
>>
File: POUT.gif (726KB, 649x358px) Image search: [Google]
POUT.gif
726KB, 649x358px
>>29492247
Okay but what if we're NOT FORCED?
>>
>>29492251
Yes...
>>
>>29492338
lmao you stupid cunt find a source for this or get out. You're mixing your rumours.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.