[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many people sexually attracted to Pokémon and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (226KB, 938x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 938x1000px
Why are so many people sexually attracted to Pokémon and how do you escape this sick fetish?
>>
>>29486879
Pokemon have more attractive features than real women do. Humans are just fugging gross.
>>
Why would you want to escape it? Let it make you happy.
>>
File: 53829742984221.png (351KB, 987x1095px) Image search: [Google]
53829742984221.png
351KB, 987x1095px
>>29486879
Gross. Lilligant is trash. At least post a good waifumon.
>>
File: 1399441799024.png (2MB, 754x749px) Image search: [Google]
1399441799024.png
2MB, 754x749px
>he isn't attracted to Pokemon
>>
>>29487168

B... but I am Anon, I just want to escape...
>>
>>29487168
What if one is gay and attracted to Pokémon?
>>
The more a fetish is rooted in your own childhood, the harder it is to break free.
>>
if you find pokemon hot, what is your one pokemon that is NOT attractive?
>>29487510
so it is because bun if from later?
>>
>>29486940
I'm sure that if they were real, there would be much less people still on the idea.
The thing is that in your mind, you idealize. You build some basic mental image, associate it to a kink, and everything on becomes positive feedback.

The only way to solve your fetish is 3DPD.
>>
>>29487216
Escape this *unzips dick*
>>
>>29487098
>Says lilligant is trash
>posts lizard
>>
>>29486879
Its hard to say. But i think its mostly curiosity.

You have creature looking like girl okay? And that creature is loyal to you or even loves you and that creature can be hugged and snuggled all time when you dont battle and that looking like girl creature probably wont try to stop you from that.

But there is a keyword "looking like girl".

And then brain things something like "how about trying to fuck that creature looking like girl?"

Your attraction for pokemon looking like girl has a reason, you really want to have closer meeting with girl but for some reason you cant find decent girl for hug and snug (and fug) so brain will remember you that over and over.
>>
Pokemon have been very humanized by the games by the constant insistence that we view them as partners and equals rather than lesser beings/pets.
>>
>>29489303
I need tor remove desire for hug, snug and fug. I'm so fugged up.
>>
>>29489604
You need to SATE your desire. Get money and find a decent prostitute
>>
>>29489698
I'm so fugged up, I'd definitely regret that. I don't want to buy that kind of thing with money, it's not the same.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.