[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Merrick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: WRONG.png (575KB, 614x891px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.png
575KB, 614x891px
What a fucking tool he is. Has he admitted that he was completely fucking wrong yet?
>>
>>29485947
>Has he admitted that he was completely fucking wrong yet?
He did in August
>>
File: serebiibtfo3.jpg (1MB, 4450x1938px) Image search: [Google]
serebiibtfo3.jpg
1MB, 4450x1938px
>serebii

LOL
>>
>>29485969
Then what good is he? He's a fucking idiot who got "famous" from his shitty news site. He's a fucking autistic retard.
>>
>>29485969
more like early june.
>>
>>29485979
Raichu leak was the only one that even originated from /vp/
>>
Joe is such a faggot I hope he offs himself for this

>Did it originate from 4chan? If so it's fake.

fucking LOL
>>
>>29486010
starter leak originated from /vp/. To this day I still have yet to see someone post an earlier source than that "fakemon or not" thread back in june.
>>
>>29485996
It was gullible to believe them before 8/1
>>
>>29485969
link pls

prove it
>>
>>29485996
If you don't want to use his site then that's on you man, but all I'm saying is that despite his flaws Joe is still the best out of all the Pokemon webmasters.
>>
>>29486044
Not fully believing it and saying "of course it's fake" aren't the same thing.

He wouldn't be getting as much hate if he said "it's probably fake" or "I think it's fake."
>>
>>29485947
>another Serebii angst circlejerk
Shut up guys. He said that back before the Mallow reveal. Literally no one believed them back then because we had no reason to.

If you're going to mock Joe, post the BW tutorial thing, since that was something actually funny. OP's pic is nothing
>>
I just want him to say, "4chan was completely right and I was completely wrong."

I would cream myself
>>
>>29486074
>Literally no one believed them back then because we had no reason to.

Wrong
>>
>>29486074
Except he didnt just not believe it, he dismissed it as 100% fake

Kill yourself Joeshill
>>
Hey serebii apologists you're all huge faggots and should off yourselves before spreading your cancer into /vp/ because we don't give a fuck about how horny Joe makes you
>>
>>29486074
What is the BW Tutorial thing?
>>
>>29486078
>4chan was right
>Implying there aren't STILL splitevofags on this very board right now.

4chan is too many people to be 'right' or 'wrong'. 4chan is always wrong first and right first. 4chan is also always wrong last.
>>
>>29486010
and the apologists arrive just in time
clockwork
>>
>>29486137
he got a pirate copy of BW which had no EXP system, so he went arounf saying that the tutorial gave no EXP.
It was a long tutorial.
>>
>>29486109
>we don't give a fuck about how horny Joe makes you

quick someone post the pic of Joe jacking off
>>
>>29485979
>@timmyturner
>a tweet from march when everyone was asking him if all the leaks threads on here were real
>complaining that he didnt cite /vp/
$0.75 was deposited in your account, bulbashill.
>>
>>29486148
Ah fuck off you pedantic cunt, we were right and he was wrong. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>29485947
>It's this thread again
Where are you gonna go for news if Serebii's gone autist?
>>
>>29486093
Ok fine. ONLY really gullible people believed them. I've been a firm leakfag since the Mallow reveal, but I didn't even slightly believe them before that.
>>29486106
Most reasonable people would've done the same. They were leaked super early and seemed very unlikely
>>29486137
Back when BW released he claimed to get an early copy. He mentioned something about not being able to level up because of a tutorial. THEN someone proved that pirated ROMs of BW wouldn't let you gain experience and BW had no tutorial
>>
>>29486183
someone do it right the fuck now
>>
>>29486244
/vp/ clearly is more reliable than Shitabii, why else would we get the leaks first?
>>
>>29486256
No, reasonable people would understand that despite it being unlikely that it still COULD have been real.
>>
>>29486305
He runs a Pokemon news site and gets hundreds of fake leaks thrown at him constantly with no basis for being real. Of course he shot them down. He would've said the same thing about any leak sent to him, not just the Luchaleaks
>>
>>29486366
He shoots them down cuz he's a downie retard
>>
>>29486366
Joe pls go
o
e

p
l
s

g
o
>>
>>29486205
>300 bucks was deposited in gamefreak's office.
based the idiot who drew these.
>>
>>29486384
>>29486405
I really don't get why people are so anti Joe. I don't even go to serebii for news, so am I missing out on some big reason to hate him?
>>
>>29486447
I don't hate him. I hate his retard fans who don't know how to think for themselves.
>>
>>29486044
No one's disputing that. But there's a difference between "this is probably not true because most leaks aren't" and "there's no chance this could possibly be true because it came from 4chan", which was the reasoning he gave. Not "it's important to be skeptical", but flat out "it's fake because 4chan lol". Which is especially embarrassing considering it was only the first of several legit SM leaks originating on 4chan. It was equally silly to put your faith in any of them at the time but only an idiot would claim that being posted on 4chan automatically invalidated them.
>>
>>29486468
That's understandable, but most other posts I see are people frothing at the mouth at the mention of Joe or Serebii, not about his fans
>>
>>29485947
He made a thread here the other day to pretend he wasn't wrong at any point in time.

>>29486031
There was no earlier source. I was there when that thread first started and we looked and looked but found no source. OP never came back to deliver either. After a while, when we couldn't trace it back to any kind of source, I got the feeling they were real. I'm still surprised but they are.
>>
>>29485996
Pomf pls
>>
>>29486305
Tell that to half of /vp/.

In the end, denialfags fucking lost. Sucks to be them.
The irony is that those same denialfags thought Roothoot was real.
>>
>>29487320
Joe pls
>>
>>29485979
Add this spicy example
>>
>>29487310
>He made a thread here the other day to pretend he wasn't wrong at any point in time.

Link?
>>
File: Serlimaid Confirmed.png (87KB, 715x793px) Image search: [Google]
Serlimaid Confirmed.png
87KB, 715x793px
>>29486074
>Literally no one believed them back then because we had no reason to
Wrong and wrong.
If you reverse image searched the leaks or searched the fan names for them, the only results were threads on /vp/ the 4chan archives, and a whole bunch of copyright claims.

It took MONTHS for even a whisper of them to show up anywhere else. Anyone with a brain who's been around for a new generation before knew instantly that the leaks were real.
>>
>>29486273
Where the fuck is my ice/ghost snowman, dickhead.
>>
>>29487514
I don't have a link but it was a tripfag called Not Joe and another tripfag called Joe and it was CLEARLY JOE (okay, it might have been someone pretending to be him, but it seemed like him).
>>
>>29486273
Because he doesn't post everything that leaks.
>>
Joe Merrick, The king of the denialfags. I just wish I could've seen the stupid look on his stupid fucking face when they revealed the starter evolutions today for real. Just Say it Joe "I was wrong" come on, just 3 words, just say it already. Nah but you'll probably still deny shit that's clearly real you stupid motherfucker denialfag.
>>
>>29487613
Snowman is Yeti crab. Ice/ghost was just fan speculation. Chinese leaks never said it's typing.
>>
File: 1474403930938.jpg (29KB, 546x414px) Image search: [Google]
1474403930938.jpg
29KB, 546x414px
>>29485947
>This fucking thread again

And then they say that Serebii "fanboys" (read "People who don't spend their time circlejerking over hating Joe") spam the boards
>>
>>29485947
It should probably go without saying at this point
>>
>>29490153
>>29486045

He did, in August https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/760126149477408768

Calm the hell down and get some actual facts

>>29486078
If 4chan was completely right, then so much bullshit would be in the games
>>
>>29490456
At this point it's people wanting to hate someone because he became the face of Pokemon news outside of 4chan. What was just one of many fansites, became the only real fansite worth noting. It's the same reason why people hate gaijinhunter for Monster Hunter. People wish they where the ones in that spot given at the end of the day both of them are still human, and make a lot of mistakes.
>>
>>29491390
The hilarious thing is that, so many times, Serebii gets news before 4chan and it's all "GO TO SEREBII". CoroCoro time especially. This news cycle, vp has beaten Serebii on CoroCoro once while he has beaten vp with it every other time.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.