[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many characters are you hoping for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: battletree.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
battletree.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
I know it's Gamefreak so it's mandatory to keep your expectations at deep sea levels of low, but I really hope they add all past gym leaders at the bare minimum. Not specifically, 20-30 iconic trainers at that minimum.

Oh and I hope each character has their signature them when you battle them, and once you beat them you are rewarded with their track.
>>
>>29485851
>Not specifically, 20-30 iconic trainers at that minimum.
Only the ones in the trailer will be included in the game.
>>
>>29485851
I'm hoping for all gym leaders and champions, just like the PWT, but that might be too much work, knowing gamefreak they will probably just add a few genwun gym leaders and be done with it.
>>
>>29485851
I'd imagine you'd get all the champions. Maybe the rivals too
>>
>>29485851
Beyond the trainers already confirmed, I just need N. As long as he is in, I'll be happy.
>>
>>29485851
Pretty much a given that it'll be all previous champions. Besides that, I have no idea.
>>
File: 47417762.jpg (105KB, 548x600px) Image search: [Google]
47417762.jpg
105KB, 548x600px
I honestly just want to see other characters aged up
>May's breast in a few years
>>
>>29485937
Depends.

If they're redesigning anyone of them, then yeah but if they're adapting existing material from D/P up to ORAS, then not so much.
>>
>>29485937

BW2 is the only game in the series I continuously come back to, solely for PWT. I was kind of hyped when I saw this, thinking it'd be another version of PWT, but I know with Game Freak these days it'll almost certainly be only Red and Blue, which is unfortunate
>>
>>29486071
Wally and Cynthia are already confirmed as well.
>>
Honestly even if they just copy/paste the PWT roster and add Kalos it'll be 10/10

I hope Tierno,Trevor and Shauna get in with decent well developed teams, not getting to battle them at full power was a let down in xy
>>
>>29485851
>Not specifically, 20-30 iconic trainers at that minimum.
Those are some high expectations. That's more models right there than there probably are trainer classes in the whole game.

Champions are pretty much confirmed, aside from that, I'd like to see:
>Silver
>Giovanni
>N
>Ghetsis
>Cyrus
>Miror B.
>>
>>29486071
>know with Game Freak these days it'll almost certainly be only Red and Blue, which is unfortunate
Look at this fucking dumbass
>>
I believe there are 62 Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, and Champions altogether. Do you think they'd be willing to add all of them?
>>
>>29486133
If GF gives me Miror B I swear I will forgive them for all their gen 7/ORAS sins. That man is the reason I still use Ludicolo to this day.
>>
>>29486133
Isn't there 186 trainer classes confirmed from the datamine?
>>
>>29485851
I'll be thrilled as long as I get Lance, Steven, and N. Those three have pretty good chances, I think.
>>
>>29486254
This can't be true. GF wouldn't try that hard.
>>
I don't think they'd wanna fuck up "canon" too bad by having other older protags with the high likelihood of DPP & BW/BW2 getting remade at some point.

With that I'd expect gym leaders and unfortunately those "friends" from XY
>>
>>29486187
Not all of them

No one give a shit about Juan.
>>
>>29486368
It was found a long time ago (and was why people were speculating about a PWT/2nd region given that ORAS has about 110 trainer classes).
>>
>>29486254
That would be incredibly surprising if true

>>29486187
Unlikely that Gym Leaders and E4 will appear at all
>>
I hope Satoshi is part of this since he is confirmed to be canon now
>>
File: the_champion.png (424KB, 900x913px) Image search: [Google]
the_champion.png
424KB, 900x913px
Can't wait to see my waifu in glorious 3D
>>
So:
>8 (Canon) Rivals
>52 Gym Leaders
>22 Elites
>9 Champions

Thoughts?
>>
>>29486439
>Implying Ariga isn't willing to go crunch mode and tackle legacy trainer designs to put Ibe to work

>>29486513
I don't think Elites are likely at all.
>>
>>29486513
Plausible. That's 91 trainer classes.
If we assume:
>Hau
>Guzma
>Plumeria
>Gladion
>2 Grunts
>4 Kahunas
>6 or so Captains (5 confirmed plus Ghost Loli)
>4 Elite Four
>1 Champion
>roughly 60 generic trainers, if XY's roster is anything to go by
That's around 170.
And that's STILL 16 short of the datamined trainer list.

The Battle Tree could easily be something like the PWT.
>>
>>29486439
>>29486368
It is true.
https://youtu.be/I_KfjwyVaoY?t=1m56s
>>
>>29486759
Don't forget
>lusamine
>wicke
>faba
>kuikui
>kuikui's other intro
>two extra gladion intros
>extra hau intro
Still short.
>>
>>29486802
Hype.
>>
For the Double Battles I want interactions between your partner and the characters you battle.

For example if you have Red on your team and you fight Gold it would be cool if Gold mentions how this is a rematch between the two.
>>
>>29485851
Only character I wouldn't mind seeing again is Archie. I want him to call the protagonist scamp.
>>
>>29486254
Oh shit, you're right. I remember a very high number being found and some discussion about why its so high when the datamine happened.

We may be getting everyone lads.
>>
>>29488413
If ends up being true then damn. Imagine all those models.

Dammit GF, you always follow the bare minimum rule but just this once give it your all.
>>
>>29489573
It's the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>29489573
The only reason to hold back is to save stuff for a later remake.

I don't doubt D/P and B/W remakes are plausible, but if Masuda's killing Megas the only reason to go back will be strictly cosmetic.

I can take this instead.
>>
>>29485851
>186 trainer classes compared to XY's ~80 according to dataminers (and the pastebin)
every important character from the past games will be in the Battle Tree
it's literally the new PWT
>>
I have been hesitant to transfer all my old bros from Pokemon Black 2 since its by far the best game of the series with the most end game content and most importantly PWT.

If this is actually true I can finally transfer all my old bros over.
>>
Aside from what we have: Lance, Silver, Steven, Barry, Alder, N or Cheren, Diantha, Shauna or Serena

Anyone beyond that will be a bonus

This seems just like new Battle Maison with extra characters. I doubt they're any more
>>
>>29485851
I think they'll just add the more popular characters. I feel like we're definitely seeing N.
>>
>>29486022
May wont have aged since Wally hasn't aged
>>
>>29485902

This. Except a couple more

- Red and Blue cause Gen 1 anniversary

- Wally (Most likely Steven or Wallace as well) cause ORAS being recent and 3D

- Diantha cause XY being a recent game and 3D.

- Cynthia either cause of D/P remake hint or cause she's popular.

Or we're completely wrong and every popular trainer/champion will be in the game since Blue does say 'Fellow Champion'
>>
Trying to keep my expectations low but what I want is
>Silver
>Barry
>N
>Bianca
>Cheren
>Champions
>Gym Leaders
>Evil Team Leaders
Anything else is icing on the cake
>>
>>29490926
Wally didn't age cause they're reusing a mode and lazyl, if RBE and RBY take place at the same time then May probably should have aged.

Either way it's all theoretical and imaginary.
>>
>People are going to use this mode to say that the SM protag is the strongest
Beating Red in the PWT had people say that Nate/Rosa are stronger than Red so it's not that far fetched
>>
>>29491177
>Trainer using newer gen pokemon
>not stronger than the guy maining fucking Pikachu
>>
>>29485851
I wish wed get an aged up Leaf to go along with Red and Blue
>>
File: Deal With It.gif (331KB, 452x337px) Image search: [Google]
Deal With It.gif
331KB, 452x337px
>>29486133
If we Get Miror B, Gamefreak will be forgiven for everything they ever have and ever will do wrong.
>>
>>29485851
Hopes: PWT level of gym leaders/Elite Four/Champions

Expecting: One or two extra champs/leaders/what have you.
>>
File: mamoru_kun.jpg (28KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
mamoru_kun.jpg
28KB, 400x487px
>>29490926
Wally could just be naturally short, of course.
>>
>>29491127
Yep, just like how theyre using an old model for blue, red, cynthia, every trainer class, the protag, etc, right?

You think they were just like "nah wally's too hard to redo, just use the oras one lol"?

Also
>RBE and RBY take place at the same time
Sauce? Also, ORAS isnt RSE
>>
>>29485851
I'm expecting Stephen, Zinnia and Diantha if any more. And a big part of me doubts there will be any more.
>>
>>29485851
Confirmed
>Red
>Blue
>Wally
>Cynthia

Very likely
>Lance
>Wallace
>Steven
>Alder
>Iris
>Diantha

Possible
>Zinnia
>Colress
>Benga

Maybe
>Anabel
>Palmer
>Cheren
>Bianca
>Korrina
>N
>AZ

Would be cool but probably not
>Juan
>Emma

Silver, Barry, Hugh and Shauna don't have "canon" teams because (unlike Wally) their starter choices depend on the player's starter, and they never appeared in a game as non-rivals, like Blue, Cheren and Bianca.

Brock and Misty could also get in for nostalgia pandering.

So around 10-20 characters is what I'm expecting.
>>
>>29490984
Well, Diantha didn't have a proper 3d model in XY, just an overworld one
>>
>>29494058
Add Archie, Maxie and the XY "rivals" to possible because they already have 3D models so they'd be easy to include.
>>
File: 1406118801357.png (549KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
1406118801357.png
549KB, 700x850px
I want to see adult Jasmine.
>>
>>29491272
Well since the Battle tree is almost identical to Mt Battle in Colloseum and Gale of Darkness, it is a possibility, if ever so slim. But they NEED to have his Gale of Darkness theme if he is in, or else there will be riots....
>>
>>29492200
This logic is poor because they didn't HAVE 3d models for those characters in the current style.
>>
Silver and Misty.

That's all.
>>
>>29494368
I don't know, I like the cute rapeable loli Jasmine.
>>
>>29494842
Yeah but adult forced-into-abusive-prostitution Jasmine could be a-okay.
>>
>>29486254
>it all comes together
>>
>>29494732
cynthia looks the same
>>
>>29489830
Why hold back? This is the same principle as the Pokemon.

If you have a Brock model ready, you won't really need a Brock model in the future.
>>
>>29486133
>>29486247

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA
>>
>>29486254
I am praying hard I get to see all the important battle-able NPC's at Battle Tree.
>>
File: difh.jpg (64KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
difh.jpg
64KB, 684x576px
>>29494368
Wait, she isn't?
>>
>>29486133
>villains searched by the interpol appearung in battle tree for no reason
epik
simply epik
>>
>>29486133
If we're getting any of the antagonists it's most likely to only be Giovanni (gave up running Team Rocket of his own free will so probably reformed now, and he appeared in the PWT so why not), Archie/Maxie (reformed, plus they were allowed into Battle Maison) and N (hardly qualifies as a villain so he'd be ok). The rest are just too villainous to be realistically allowed. Other than Miror B, it would be GOAT if he also appeared, but sadly unlikely.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.