[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hacked, but legal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

File: 1420141631111.png (32KB, 260x361px) Image search: [Google]
1420141631111.png
32KB, 260x361px
Hey, anons, why do so many people get mad at the thought of people genning in Pokemon because they don't want to spend days trying to get the right ability, nature and perfect IVs? I always thought it doesn't matter as long as you're not making something impossible to obtain. Seriously, the comment section on this video is giving me cancer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2K57RIlI0
>>
>>29485185
No issue really just people like Verilisify online bitching about it all the time perpetuating the idea of it being bad.
>>
Sour grapes
>>
It's because it's officially considered cheating, and does technically give you an unfair advantage. Granted the advantage is not by much.
>>
It doesn't take days.

It takes three hours tops.
>>
>>29485334
Oh yeah, sure does, specially with your totally legit 31IV Ditto, hmm? Filthy hypocrite.
>>
>>29485356
I don't have a Ditto, I got a 4iv from Dexnav.

I started from Dexnav, build my shit up.
>>
>>29485185
Retards can't understand the reason it is called legal is because it passes all the hack checked even if it was created outside of the game.
>>
>>29485408
Yeah, you sure did.
>>
>>29485416
Except creating it outside the game is illegal you fucking retard. I don't give a shit that people hack Pokemon, but don't try pass it off like it's not cheating.
>>
File: 1454980071638.png (143KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1454980071638.png
143KB, 540x540px
>>29485185
>comment section
>he's taking fucking YOUTUBE comment section seriously

Are you seriously getting triggered by 12 year old shitters that probably play Minecraft and watch MLP? Youtube comment section is notorious for being nothing but cancer, nothing new here.
>>
>>29485185
because its hacking.

Thats the single reason people get mad.
>>
>>29485473
Legal just means you can use it online and it was created or edited outside of the game. It is cheating but it's just a term used for hacked pokemon that pass hack checks. No one's trying to pass it off like it isn't, you autist.
>>
>>29485356
My 6IV ditto is probably genned but I can't throw it away now. I got it from GTS in Gen 4 so it has sentimental value to me.
>>
>>29485525
When you hack a sturdy on to Shedninja, I can see people being mad at that.
Hacking an Azumarill that has a set that you can obtain through legitimate means shouldn't be viewed badly.
>>
File: 1467585194570.jpg (134KB, 490x444px) Image search: [Google]
1467585194570.jpg
134KB, 490x444px
>>29485185
>>29485503
Okay now going further, that youtuber named the video like shit. It's Legit, Legal and ILLEGAL, not "Hacked". Technically Legal is still hacked, since well, you hacked it to make it perfect, you like it or not. Hacked or cheated is not the same thing as illegal.

I am a genner myself and do not deny taking shortcuts is cheating, it fucking is. You're editing the game in an unofficial and unintended way. But don't care, I find it justifiable since the process is tedious as fuck and random, events are inaccessible, etc. I have better things to do other than sitting on my ass for hours riding the bike back and forth or SRing legends a thousand times. But yeah it IS cheating. You can hide it from other people, but not from yourself. But do realize that, again, I'm not saying cheating = illegal, these things are unrelated.

Now what bogs me is often the same "purists" who get so mad at this breed with 6IV Dittos. If you're so autistic at me achieving an optimal combination of 0s and 1s is less effort than you in bike simulator/legend SRing, you should also realize a 6IV Ditto is also taking a illegal shortcut off a hacked thing, you hypocrite. Don't reply to me giving me shit if you don't use them, but I know fairly big breeding communities who condone and even encourage using them despite being so against hacking, even for what would fit in "legal".

So yeah if you gen you're cheating, live with it, but you're still better than Verlisfags and /wfg/ autists who sperg over it. Just do it because you like to do and ignore them.
>>
>>29485789
>Hacking an Azumarill that has a set that you can obtain through legitimate means shouldn't be viewed badly.
hacking is viewed badly because it gives an unfair advantage to the player by using resources not in the game. You can argue all you want about how it isnt wrong, but thats pretty much why people get mad.
>>
Because it's not playing by the rules and spirit of the game, which are "go out and catch these pokemon and train them to battle", you've bypassed the steps to "magically generate a monster to battle". Is it really that hard to understand that people who agree to play the legitimate game would get frustrated when competing with others that skipped the things you're 'supposed' to do yourself?

It's like if you robbed tens of thousands of dollars and were confused as to why honest hard-working people would be upset.
>>
>>29485185
Because Verlisfy is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>29485473
>doesn't know the difference between legal and legitimate
End yourself.
>>
>>29485185
>why do so many people get mad at the thought of people genning in Pokemon because they don't want to spend days trying to get the right ability, nature and perfect IVs?
Because you're cheating. There are legit ways to get them, and people spend ours using those methods, but you come in and just cheat to get the 'mon you want. That's being a shithead.
>>
>>29487489
>and people spend ours using those methods
All of those methods are excruciatingly boring and aren't something I'd want to waste time doing. I'd rather skip that rubbish and get straight to the actual gameplay part.
>>
>>29487489
Go cry me a river, faggot. I've spent over two thousand fucking hours breeding Pokemon, and I don't have the time to do that any more so I inject. They're nothing you can't obtain normally, so you have no advantage over anyone else except for getting them quicker.

Grow some balls and grow the fuck up, faggot.

Also:
>ours
Fuck off.
>>
>>29487541
/thread
>>
>>29487541
>>29487541
I'd rather skip doesn't count as an excuse. Studying for a fucking test is boring, and everyone would rather cheat instead, but there is a reason it is frowned upon.
>>
You're already cheating so I don't see why you're getting triggered by people calling it what it is

Why not just accept it?
>>
>>29485185
If you want an answer: >>29487489
But really, as long as you're having fun, there is no wrong way to play. Breeding is my favorite part of the game. If I thought it was a chore, I'd probably gen as well.
>>
File: 1467746151135.gif (3MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
1467746151135.gif
3MB, 380x214px
>>29487558
>grow the fuck up and cheat at a children's game like me, FAG!!

the very model of a mature adult lol
>>
>>29487541
To add to what >>29487594 said,
There are times when it is okay to gen. For example, if you created the genning program yourself. You worked hard on that, you deserve to use it.
Or if you donate like 25$ to the developer. You used your hard earned money, so you deserve to use it.
But if you just use a program made by someone else, and get the same results as someone who spent hours trying to get those results, you are a literal piece of shit and deserve to die.
>>
>>29487594
>hurr-durr I can't make good analogies
Stop grasping at straws, faggot.
>>
>>29487685
Nice job at putting words in my mouth, you stupid kid.

All I implied is that people who actually give a shit about whether or not people cheat should grow up. Nowhere did I say other people should grow up by cheating.

Now that you got rekt, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29485473
It was created outside of the game. It passes the legal hack checks.

What's your issue? Not everyone has the same life priorities as you do. As long as it's competitively fair, who cares how other people obtain it?

I love playing VGC, but I work full time and don;t want to dedicate all of my free time on a bike simulator. As long as you and I have a fair chance of winning, what's the issue?
>>
So did you just make this thread to come in here and yell at people that disagree with you or...?
>>
File: 1474210975771.png (672KB, 353x486px) Image search: [Google]
1474210975771.png
672KB, 353x486px
>>29485185
If you're spending days/hours on one Pokemon then you're obviously a fucking retard. It takes 30 minutes tops.
>>
>>29485356
I'll have you know that my shiny hexaperfect Ditto is exactly as legitimate as your blood relations to your mother's husband.
>>
>>29487988
>What's your issue?
It isn't legit. There was nothing you did to deserve this Pokemon. Magically getting the best possible Pokemon is cheating.

>Not everyone has the same life priorities as you do.
One, everyone has lives, yet they still manage to work their way to get a legit Pokemon. It takes an hour or two at MOST.
Two, If you don't have the time to play it fairly, don't fucking play it.

>As long as it's competitively fair, who cares how other people obtain it?
Then everyone should just start genning and breeding should be removed from the games altogether. GF should just put a feature in-game that allows you to create perfect Pokemon without any work.
>>
>>29487316
This

Yeah it's just a game, but some people like to play the game the way it was meant to be.
>>
Because whats the point of going through all the effort when you could build whatever team you want exactly how you want them in Showdown. Not that I have anything against injecting or whatever, I just don't see the point.
>>
File: BSopxWT.png (501KB, 703x463px) Image search: [Google]
BSopxWT.png
501KB, 703x463px
>>29488434
I tried injecting once. It really wasn't all that fun. It wasn't rewarding at all. Luckily I didn't mix them with my legit Pokemon. I released them shortly after.
>>
>>29487316
>"go out and catch these pokemon and train them to battle"

Huh, strange, you don't mention breeding in that spirit of the game...
>>
>>29488434
This.
Only reason to have good pokemon in-game is for the battle facilities and to show off to little siblings, nieces and nephews.
30 minutes of breeding with your hexaperfect shiny ditto is more than enough to accomplish that.
>>
File: 1404804085677.png (32KB, 744x498px) Image search: [Google]
1404804085677.png
32KB, 744x498px
>>29485185
>>
>>29487316
>Because it's not playing by the rules and spirit of the game, which are "go out and catch these pokemon and train them to battle"

Pretty sure the 'spirit of the game' isn't "use my 'totally legal' 31 IV ditto to breed and rebreed Pokemon, throwing out the useless ones until I get the specific one I want"

The 'spirit of the game' would be Karenfagging where a trainer's perception should be that it doesn't matter if your Pokemon are weak.
>>
File: 1458376213865.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458376213865.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>against hacking
>breeds with hacked 6IV Ditto
>>
File: 484232.png (444KB, 680x557px) Image search: [Google]
484232.png
444KB, 680x557px
>>29485334
Thats a massive load of bullshit and you know.

I will always gen in my mons. This gen just makes it easier cause I can gen in bottlecaps to make them seem even more legit.

>>29485323
Its more an advantage in time saved than anything.
>>
>>29487594
>comparing cheating in a test to genning Pokemon
There's a huge difference. A test is just that, a test of knowledge and experience to pass.
There's nothing testing you about breeding, it's just how much time you have on your hands.

A more accurate comparison would be
>Those people want to drive to get around? I'd much rather walk because that's what humans are made to do
>>
File: 1453087483792.png (230KB, 624x318px) Image search: [Google]
1453087483792.png
230KB, 624x318px
>>29487866
>you are a literal piece of shit and deserve to die

No need to be edgy, Verlisify fan
>>
>>29485356
>>29485356
>>29485356

>not RNG'ing a 6IV Ditto from BW
>>
I cheat cause I can, I have time to do all the normal stuff but I don't want to.
>>
>>29488930
So cheating by manipulating the RNG to get your perfect ditto? While not hacking directly, it's still cheating. You're just as bad as hackers friendo.
>>
>>29488854
^this. genning is for people that prefer the battle aspect. If you like the breeding and training, do your thing. But this man knows what he wants and he is going to get it as quickly as possible
>>
>>29487866
Wow, you honestly believe that only if you pay money for something it's okay to cheat? I inject mons for competitive but I'm not deluded enough to think somehow it makes a difference if you paid money? I agree developing gen software is impressive but it doesn't influence the end result dingnut.
>you have to spend of a ton of time or a bit of money and then it's okay to play competitive, but if you want to skip all that and jump right to competitive its not okay
What a dumb philsophy
>>
>>29488854
The difference is that to drive, you need to buy a car. You're using something you bought with your money that you worked hard earn. When genning, you're doing nothing, and getting something in return. That isn't fair, and you know it.
>>
>>29485185
>TAS speed run should be considered as normal speed run because it's possible but time consuming to do
No faggot. If you can't spend your precious time to do it. Can't you just settle just less than perfect mom? The difference isn't that big.
>>
>>29488327
>then everyone should start genning and breeding should be removed from the game altogether
Maybe. At least then I wouldn't feel like a massive turd for dumping loads of unwanted baby pokemon in the dump for being shit
>>
>>29489047
If there was a way to skip it all without cheating, it would be okay. By skipping it all by using a third party software that even GF doesn't want you using, you are cheating.
>>
File: 1473550909493.png (335KB, 378x536px) Image search: [Google]
1473550909493.png
335KB, 378x536px
>>29488982
/thread, my nigga.

We don't owe explanations to anyone, we can and we do. This is just as silly as justifying piracy: who cares if I'm a poorfag or not, I just do and fuck you if you don't like.
>>
>>29489056
Yeah right anon, you're telling me if you had a program that would drop you any car you wanted out of the sky for free you wouldn't use it? It didn't steal the car from anyone, just generated one for you. You wouldn't fucking use that?
>>
>>29489056
Not everyone buy's their first car and some people buy either Powersaves or a certain game to hack their 3DS. The comparison isn't about spending money, it's the fact that driving is like cheating at walking. It gets you from place to place with far less effort. The same as how genning gets you to the meat of the game with no effort. You could replace the car with anything; cheap public transport, a cheap bike etc.
>>
>>29489167
Why would I, when I can just get the car I want in 30 minutes. It's more rewarding.
>>
>>29489167
If I were to use that car just for myself, yes I would.
But if I had to use that car to compete with others, and I would be using the program to get the best possible car, then no. I'm not an asshole.
>>
>>29489173
Unlike driving, you can't know for sure you can get the Pokémon you want. There is no way for you to get 6IV Modest Shiny Ralt. You can try to breed for years without success but you can inject it in like 1 min.
The problem isn't the goal (the perfect Ralt) but the journey. You never enjoyed (or suffered) the journey to get that perfect mom you wanted.
>>
>>29489173
But if the first car you get is the perfect racing car that will allow you to compete with others who built theirs from scratch, you are a cheating asshole.
>>
>>29489274
Unlike flying, you can't know for sure you can get where you want. There is no way for you to get from Russia to Australia. You can walk for years without arriving but you can fly in like, 1 day.
The problem isn't the goal (the Australian Outback) but the journey. You never died trying to swim the Indian Ocean.
>>
>>29488327
>It isn't legit. There was nothing you did to deserve this Pokemon. Magically getting the best possible Pokemon is cheating.
What is "deserving" some pixels? I purchased the game. Don't try to pretend there's some righteous moral standard that we should all pretend exists. It's a bit of data, with the same qualities as another bit of data. In what is designed as a children's game. Get off your white knight high horse lol.

>One, everyone has lives, yet they still manage to work their way to get a legit Pokemon. It takes an hour or two at MOST.
Two, If you don't have the time to play it fairly, don't fucking play it.
Pokemon is more important to some people than it is to others. I enjoy playing VGC, but I don't want to spend more than 5 hours a week with Pokemon. I have other things to do, too.

You need to accept the fact that not everyone has the same autistic standards that you do. As long as the pokemon comforms to the ruleset you're playing by, who gives a fuck how you go the piece of data?
>>
>>29488354
I think the issue is that people are reliant on other people for their own happiness. "You have to play the way that I play!!" - just enjoy the game for what it is. Play the game the way you want to play it, and stop trying to force upon others your own standards. GameFreak allows hacked pokemon in the tournaments as long as they are legitimate in the game. That's the official ruling. Your own standards are your own standards, don't try to enforce them on everyone else.
>>
>>29490077
>Hurrdurr I cheat because I'm DIFFERENT!
>>
>>29490175
I dont think this is right considering that fiasco with someone using a pokemon with a cherish ball.
>>
>>29490291
The cherish ball made it illegitimate. You can't obtain that in game. As long as it's legally obtainable, I don't care how people get it.
>>
>>29490287
Nah, I cheat because I have better things to do than waste my life on a bike simulator.
>>
>>29488854
>A test is just that, a test of knowledge and experience to pass.
>There's nothing testing you about breeding, it's just how much time you have on your hands
Nobody said it's like a test. What anon said is that since cheating in a test is wrong, cheating in a game is too.

A more accurate analogy would be buying a cake and entering a baking contest with it. It sucks for the rest of the people.
>>
>>29490394
>Hurrdurr I want good Pokemon but I don't have the time to play the game
>>
>>29490436
Well yeah, exactly. I have a job. I enjoy playing VGC, but I'm not gonna waste hours and hours every week playing a kids game. I enjoy it, but I don't enjoy it enough to follow some self-righteous weaboo standard.
>>
File: 1475616637375.png (48KB, 328x205px) Image search: [Google]
1475616637375.png
48KB, 328x205px
I love how everytime this comes up its a war of autist flinging shit at eachother.

No one cares how you've obtained your pokemon. No one except you values time invested.

That's all there is to it.
>>
cant everyone just agree to disagree? some people like spending a bunch of time "making" their pokemon, others like to just do it quickly and get to the battle.
at the end of the day, if you take one person who genned the pokemon, and another who got it legit, and made them battle, no one would have an advantage over the other.

time spent making a pokemon has nothing to do with skill in battle.

the way ranked online battles work, you will for the most part go up against others of the relatively same skill level.

not everyone has to be a breeder, not everyone has to be a battler.
>>
>>29490538
I only care about obvious hackmons and niggas who make a whole team of shinies.
Anything else is believable.
>>
yikes... all these flame wars and just last week I saw ppl on this board begging for Volcanic codes.... I just injected a legit event ticket, and cloned one for all my other NEET bros.
Get over it. Homebrew your 3ds since Sun and Moon aren't worth your money anyways.
>>
>>29489111
>a way to skip it all without cheating
just lemme know what you want dude. any team with perfect stats and I can have it for you in fifteen minutes. ANY TEAM. And it's a trade. it's all in the spirit of Pokemon. so it's not technically cheating!! what's ur friend code? I'll even fill your dex if you need that shiny charm :^)
>>
Teams full of shinies are obnoxious, but I'm not gonna begrudge people for wanting to gen, since there's no difference between my bred Pokemon and their genned ones.

Yes, it's technically cheating. But it's cheating in the same way that giving every character a big head or unlocking flying cars in GTA. There's no advantage given, it's just something people can do that affects nothing other than their own enjoyment.
>>
File: 1475454629598.gif (996KB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
1475454629598.gif
996KB, 334x357px
>>29485185
>use everstones and destiny knot to submit to rng
Stay mad it took me 30 minutes
>>
>>29485185
Don't worry it's just that furry Verlisifag.
>>
>>29485185
>don't want to spend days trying to get the right ability, nature and perfect IVs?
if it takes you days then your doing it wrong.
>>
>>29488327
Holy shit you're mad. Chill.
>>
>>29490431
Buying a cake from some bakery isn't going to win you a baking contest. Baking contests have you bake it there anyways.
>>
>>29485185
Oh, don't misunderstand me, you can do it and nobody stops you.
That won't change the fact that in my eyes you'll always be a lazy cheater.
>>
File: Hexflawless 7 now with chicken.png (156KB, 1202x595px) Image search: [Google]
Hexflawless 7 now with chicken.png
156KB, 1202x595px
I really have no problems with "legal" pokemon, but I'm still going to think you're a lazy asshole when breeding from nothing to perfect takes me less than an hour now. And even more of a lazy asshole when you can actually use hyper training.

It's more that these hacks are often not legal and are very obvious when you had external tools like pokecheck. In which case, I go back to "you're a lazy faggot who couldn't even bother making your pokemon look legal"

>>29485356
>Needing a perfect ditto
I could still do this before bank, faggot. Also, could always RNG one. RNG abuse in gen 5 is so stupid easy, and they're allowed in tournaments because the game generated it on it's own, where hacks need external modification.

In fact, I didn't even bother transferring my RNG abused dittos up because I didn't need to by the time bank opened up. I have all egg groups covered, and genderless breeding isn't too painful because of friend safari/dex nav dittos with good IVs.
>>
>>29485185
As somebody who has both bred AND genned pokemon, I can tell you that breeding is just a giant waste of time if you have the means to gen. Why waste hours breeding pokemon when I can literally just give myself them no strings attached?

Retards like verlisify will have you believe that breeding for hours on end will turn you into some sort of math god because you kept breeding and breeding until you got the perfect pokemon, but in reality you're just fighting the RNG until the game throws you a bone. And as long as the pokemon has legal moves and abilities, its not fucking cheating. I don't care what people like verlisify say.
>>
>>29490510
>hours and hours
It takes maybe an hour tops if you have the right items and mons. Don't be retarded.
I understand cheating in past gens but now? When it's been made so fucking simple and easy and in Gen VII you're gonna be able to literally just raise IV's yourself? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
Can't wait to hack in bottlecaps to raise hundreds of my old Pokemon to max IVs.
>>
>>29485356
I actually don't have one, faggot
>>
>>29487489
Woohoo, you spend hours fighting the RNG until the game decides to finally roll the dice in your favor. Aren't you proud of yourself? Aren't you such a better person/battler because you put up with the tedium of breeding and anybody who injects pokemon instead of what you do is a "cheater" even though their pokemon shows literally no difference from somebody who breeds?

You want a fucking ribbon faggot? I tell you, purists like you are worse than the genners you claim are the cancer of the pokemon community, because if anything you elitist assholes are the cancer.
>>
>>29487108
It's only an unfair advantage if you actually care about breeding and somehow make that a game itself. In actual competitive games, it absolutely creates no advantage.
>>
>>29495766
I bet you also use cheats to level up your party to max in every RPG you play too. I mean, you get the same thing in the end. Why would you waste time grinding?
I even bet that you use walk through walls or some shit in Pokemon, because you don't have time to battle every random trainer. You just want to complete the game.
>>
>>29485185
I prefer to breed my mons most of the time, it just gives me something to do in the game. And when I inject something anyway, it's usually no different then a mon I spend time on. So I have no issues with injecting, just go easy on the shinies, people. Not every mon deserves to be shiny just because it's rare, they often look worse
>>
i think if you want to play the game 'legit' thats fine. its also okay if you want to skip the tedium
>>
>>29495882
That's a pretty shit argument. Tell me, do you have to breed over and over again in other RPG'S so that the parties stats go as high as they can go? Do other RPG'S have a system where depending on their "nature" that determines if they'll be a glass cannon or a tank? Do other RPG'S have exclusive mana moves that you can only get if the player characters parents had one of those moves?

Do other RPG's have a competitive community?
No? Well then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29496004
This. The closest RPG I could think of to "breed" units with better stats would be Fire Emblem 13 and 14, and those don't even come close to the tedium and RNG of Pokemon breeding.

I still breed my pokemon, but it took a long time to get a perfect system in place to breed competitive ready mons in hours at the least. So I have no issue with injecting because it's not cheating
>>
Gamefreak is already making it so much easier to get the thing you want anyway.

Genning will go way down just because of this.

I mean the real way to playtest a team is the simulators anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot (144).png (493KB, 1021x662px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (144).png
493KB, 1021x662px
>>29485185
I actually bread over 13 boxes of legit competitive mons. That shit gets boring and painful after some time. I think one deserves the right to Gen once he has at least felt the pain one goes through when breeding so he could understand the other side better.
>>
>>29495766
>Spending hours in-game, finally being rewarded with a perfect Pokemon to use in competitive play
>Using a third party program to get the perfect Pokemon to get that reward
Tell me, do you really think there is nothing wrong with this?
>>
im going to gen all the mons, claim they are legit and give no fucks. fight me irl
>>
>>29496155
That's not the reward competitive players are looking for. They want to actually get good and win against other players. The laddering/tournament placements are the rewards.

If you actually find breeding pokémon and fighting against the RNG rewarding then be my guest. But if you think the pokémon themselves are the reward competitive players are looking for your flat out wrong. It's an in-game reward, not a multiplayer one.
>>
>>29496155
Nope. Breeding doesn't need skill nor talent, there's nothing to feel proud about. And the reward is in the battle itself, so it doesn't matter. The battle actually requires things like strategy so that actually is rewarding when you win.
>>
>>29495882
not sure if trolling or 12 year old?
>>
File: 1477436167124.jpg (23KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477436167124.jpg
23KB, 320x374px
>>29485356
>using a ditto
>for anything other than natures
>>
>>29485185
If I spend a long time carefully and patiently breeding and raising my pokémon I use in fights, then other people should put in the same amount of effort.
>>
>>29496251
>They want to actually get good and win against other players.
And the only way to get there is by getting good Pokemon and using good strategies. You're basically skipping the half of it. It isn't fun, but it's part of it. You just want the good Pokemon without doing anything yourself.

>>29496275
And to actually stand a chance in those battles, getting strong Pokemon is a requirement. You, however, want to skip the "getting" part, and want to battle. If you just like battling, go use Showdown.

In the end, I can't do anything to stop you, nor do I really care. I just dislike how you're all acting as if there is nothing wrong with cheating. It makes things easy, and you might not have the time to get the Pokemon via the legitimate methods, but that doesn't make what you're doing right. All I want is for you to acknowledge that.
>>
File: Seed Flare's 7.png (496KB, 1188x549px) Image search: [Google]
Seed Flare's 7.png
496KB, 1188x549px
>>29495523
Seriously.

I had a full mass of 6 IV for breeding before bank.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.