[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: features you want back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 8badges.png (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
8badges.png
8KB, 256x192px
badge cleaning from dppt
>>
>>29483935
It was in BW and B2W2 as well
>>
>>29483991
I thought that was just tapping them to make sound, they didn't get dirty over time or anything.
>>
>>29483935
...Why?
>>
>>29484074
i like cleaning them
>>
ah yes. Metal shining the mini-game. That's surely what everyone wants brought back in sun and moon.
To be honest it was an cute thing they slipped in but i can live without it.
>>
>>29484113
Don't you think their resources could be better applied on something other than a badge cleaning feature?

It's not like they will be applied on anything good, though, so this might not make any difference.
>>
>>29484159
>something as simple as cleaning badges takes resources and hard work to the point it might affect anything else they might try to do with the game
This is what Game Freak shills believe.
>>
>>29484159
Don't try arguing with someone that liked the gimmicks.
>>
>>29484204
Actually, I'd be the opposite of a GF shill. They're the kind of people who put in useless gimmicks like this instead of actually working to make good games.
>>
>>29484204
That time could have been used to make some decent content or fix the game.
>>
>>29483935
I like badge cleaning too, I assume it'll be in the remakes.
>>
>>29484063
They did get dirty. I can confirm as I wasted hours on it when it came out
>>
>>29483935
Sinnoh Underground-styled distractions needs to be a thing again
>>
>>29484413
I doubt it. The switch seems to be a successor to both systems do no dual/touch screen action
>>
>>29483935
It kind of sucks that we don't have gyms in the Alola region

Seeing new badge designs is always nice
>>
HIDDEN
G
R
O
T
T
O
S
>>
pre-gen 6 trainer cards
>>
POKEBALL SEALS
I'm still bummed they didn't come back, especially since with 3d it wouldn't be too hard to let us customize the pokeball AND throw animation
>>
>>29485145
This. It was so cute to have a signature drawn in gen 4, and having your team in sepia in the Kanto remakes. In games where you are continuosly interacting with other players worldwide there needs to be personalization
>>
>>29485505
on that note I do miss the union room in general
>>
>>29483935
Sitting
>>
>>29485944
I'm hoping with all my heart the non-sitting thing in the demo its just because it is a demo and lacks features. Its such a silly thing but it rustles my jimmies so fucking much, why do they fill the world with benches I cant take a rest on!?
>>
>>29484458
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-27-nintendo-switch-has-a-6-2-multi-touch-screen
>>
>>29486030
Sorry, anon, but the journalists that played two hours of the game in an event already confirmed no sitting.
>>
>>29483935
I like this, shiny badges are pretty, I always polish them to look just the right amount of shiny but not too much so it's literally a white badge
>>
File: IMG_2498.png (599KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2498.png
599KB, 640x480px
The fucking Vs. Seeker. I hate only being able to battle a small number of trainers more than once.
>>
>>29483935
Good dialog (i.e. not written for babies) and an interesting story with good character development.

Man I miss Gen 5...

Oh and before anyone says "literally getting mad about a kids gaming having weak dialog" Disney/Pixar would like to have a word with you.
>>
Encounter themes for each trainer class
Fuck you gf
>>
>>29483935
Seals or Ball Capsules, whatever you like to call them.
>>
>>29486030
>>29486124
In the Stream of some Japanese Gamemagazin the showed 1 hour of live gameplay, where you could lay down in a random bed, so sitting will most likely be in. If not it would not make any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>29483935
Pokemon Refresh is basically badge cleaning.
>>
I forgot all about this feature. I loved wasting time on it.

It would be nice to see some past minigames be available to play over WiFi.
>>
File: 1477585491331.jpg (70KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1477585491331.jpg
70KB, 350x338px
Poketch god damnit
>>
Different themes for different times of day
>>
>>29488647
Have you not played the Sun/Moon demo at night Anon?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.