[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They haven't fix it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Red and green.png (125KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Red and green.png
125KB, 500x300px
7 Gen, 20 years, and his name is still Blue
>>
>>29481775
>implying that there's something that needs to be fixed
>>
I've always wondered why they were so set on keeping it Blue even when they made Fire Red/Leaf Green.
>>
>>29481775
7 Gen, 20 years, and his name is still Red
>>
>>29481775
Fix your filename.
>>
>>29481775
>weebshits
>>
>>29481805
I don't think anyone except genwunners would have minded. Even then, absolutely no one that actually buys the games would have minded.
>>
>>29481775
>This matters to you

That is the biggest mistake of all
>>
>>29481775
the green background is just to piss you off for caring so much, of that I am certain
>>
Deal with it.

Blue sounds more badass anyways. If anything, Japan just needs to retcon it to Blue.
>>
>>29481775
It's his American localized name. Get over it. Do you call Red Satoshi?
>>
>>29481775
They had the chance when they made HGSS, and it seemed like they would due to FRLG, but they didn't.
>>
Grandfather clause.
>>
>>29481853
Genwunners call him Gary anyway.
>>
>>29481908
Poe's Law is out in full force, I see
>>
>>29481870
This
>>
>>29481973
This, there's still people that call Red Ash as well.
>>
>>29482059
Wait, those are two different guys?
>>
>>29481775
I bet the name ''ashnime'' triggers you as well, faggot

I fucking hate how autistic it sounds though
>>
>>29481775
>wears green clothes
>green backround
>japanese name is Green
>"lets call him blue"
It shouldn't bother me as much as it does
>>
RED AND BLUE SITTING IN A TREE
>>
>>29482085
Depends in normie tier you are.

>Calling Blue Green
>Calling Blue Blue
>Calling Blue Gary
>Calling Red Ash

From weeb to normie.
>>
>>29481775
>Green background for Blue
Why don't they just call him Green already?
>>
>>29481775
are u retard?
the 1st 2 pokemon game in english is RED and BLUE
that why they call him blue in english version
>>
>>29482106
It's because the original games in Japanese were Red and Green whereas the West got Red and Blue. Americans are never ones to admit their mistakes so we adamantly call him Blue while Japan shrugs its shoulders and continues to associate him with green
>>
There's already a thread for this autism.
>>29464674
>>
>>29482224
>Why
bc of guys like him >>29481841
>>
File: nan.png (55KB, 600x202px) Image search: [Google]
nan.png
55KB, 600x202px
>>29482246
>KEK LOL HE IS BLUE IN CANON xDDDD
>>
>>29481805
I assumed they'd assume we'd assume that LeafGreen referred to the Female character
>>
It does not need to be fixed because it is not broken, outside of japan he is Blue.

just like how its called soccer in america, and football everywhere else.
>>
>>29482059
To be fair, the only times he's ever named in-game are when he's an optional post-game super boss. I'm not surprised that most people have no idea what the hell his official name is. Even Smash just calls him "Pokemon Trainer"
>>
>>29481805
Gold and Silver.

When they got to remaking it they decided to go with the name he was known for in the originals.
No going back from there.
>>
File: tumblr_obrcq6l4dC1qdkgato1_500.png (352KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obrcq6l4dC1qdkgato1_500.png
352KB, 499x750px
>>29481775
This is fucking stupid. Listen you don't call most other pokes by The Japanese names unless you are a weak POS weeb. The game that first came out was green in Japan and they still call him green in Japan but we got red and blue so it only makes sense his name would stay blue... nothing to fix. Your just some stupid weeb trash. GTFO and go to 2chan.
>>
>>29481805

Because Leaf was the version character.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.