[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How happy are you that he isn't Fire/Fighting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: incineroar.jpg (92KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar.jpg
92KB, 1000x562px
How happy are you that he isn't Fire/Fighting?
>>
File: xBnAca1.jpg (269KB, 1264x948px) Image search: [Google]
xBnAca1.jpg
269KB, 1264x948px
I don't really give a shit about the typing. It sucks because it's ugly.

If it was Fire/Fighting but looked like pic then I would love it.
>>
>>29481208
Except it is, in all but type. Same bipedal shit design that has plagued the Fire starters since Blaziken. Whatever retard allowed this pile of garbage to be a thing must have had a last second epiphany and said "Guys, guys, we've done too many Fire/Fighting starters already, just put Dark in there so it doesn't look like we're uncreative morons who do the same shit every time, haha"

Brilliance.
>>
>>29481271
>muh quadruped
>>
>>29481208
>Lippity Litten, please no Fire/Fighting kitten.png
>>
>>29481364
>acting like it's unreasonable to want a quadrupedal pokemon
putting "muh" before something doesn't validate your point
>>
File: love me.gif (2MB, 533x327px)
love me.gif
2MB, 533x327px
>>29481516
come on baby give into the dark side
>>
>>29481516
you've already got Persian, Purugly, Liepard, and Pyroar as quadrupedal cats
>>
>>29481566
Not that anon but those are all shitmons
>>
Very. Not getting oneshot by Talonflame is already a promising start.
>>
>>29481208
Dark is one of the laziest typings that they just chuck onto anything that looks tough or black colored.
>>
>>29481340
>Except it is, in all but type
But anon, we're talking about type. Calm down for a moment.
>>
>>29481271
So... you just wanted Pyroar to be your starter.
>>
Thrilled.

Not for me though, I've already had too many bipedals Fire starters for me to give a shit about him, but give him to those who care about him.

Which leaves me to take a pick between owl and seal. Of course, no matter how pretty or elegant it looks, I guess Poppmaid/Primarina isn't my cup of tea even though I've grown fond of Popplio. I hate that people keep calling the line a ugly duckling story, I find it the absolute reverse of it honestly. Which leaves me with Rowlett, I guess.
>>
>>29481566
And we have Meowth, Mewtwo, Mew, Purrloin, Espurr, Meowstic, and Zangoose as bipedal cats.
>>
>>29481208
Happy but it still looks like shit
>>
fire/fighting is a meme, and one of the worst. Fire starters in general seem to attract the most annoying people.

Inceneroar is nothing interesting to me.
>>
All I wanted was a quadruped.
>>
>>29481685
I wanted a fire jaguar with Strong Jaw, Crunch and a buffed Fire Fang to reflect how real jaguars have immensely powerful bites, even compared to other large cats.
>>
File: 1469397040672.gif (1MB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
1469397040672.gif
1MB, 245x172px
>>29481271
>Implying what you posted isn't ugly as sin

Wow, these are the people that try to talk down other people's taste.
>>
>>29481208
>dark
>shows mercy to things weaker than it
I feel like they did this solely because people were tired of fire/fighting but still wanted to make one.
>>
>>29481208
He should've been Fire/Fighting. But Emboar should've been Fire/Dark to begin with.
>>
>>29481208
These starters are the best ones we have had since Gen IV. All of their secondary typings turned out for the best.
>>
>>29481208
Pretty happy, and I'm starting to finally come around to not being massively disappointed by it anymore, but maybe because they gave it a good name.

Still don't really like it. Will always be Fennekin 2.0 to me, but with a better middle stage.
>>
>>29481208
Now that people got their precious fire/dark combo, some whiny petulant children feel the need to move the goalpost from "Muh Fire/Figthing" to "Muh Mom's quadruped tiger".
>>
>>29482356
>Will always be Fennekin 2.0 to me,
How is it similar to the fennekin line at all? I see it compared to tepig and blaziken much more.
>>
File: 1473989570660.png (478KB, 776x490px) Image search: [Google]
1473989570660.png
478KB, 776x490px
is there a canon explanation for his fuckhueg hands yet?

they ruin the design for me. I don't have a problem with big hands but these look like they were drawn by a first year art student in five minutes
>>
>>29481208
Incineroar is a garbage design, changing the type to Fire/Dark is even worse because it doesn't fit him as well as Fire/Fighting. A look at him screams Fire/Fighting, not Fire/Dark.

>>29481271
Oh, what could've been.
>>
>>29482463

Easier to grasp his enemies with?

But jesus, there should be a limit on how exaggerated cartoon hands really should be, I didn't realize something like this could look this wrong in 3D.
>>
>>29482452
I find myself loving Fennekin and Litten, then they lose me once it goes into bipedal is what I meant. Some people like Braixen/Delphox/Incineroar and that's fine, though. Just not what I would've liked.

I guess Tepig fits too, come to think of it. Never really added it to the list in my head since I'm not a huge fan of pigs.
>>
I don't care, it's still an ugly piece of shit
>>
>>29481208
at first i fucking hated it, along with primarina when it was first leaked, but now the designs are growing on me
>>
>>29481961
So basically we've got enough damned cats.
>>
Couldn't care less since Fire-Types are my absolute least favorite type. I have not and will not pick a Fire-Type starter.

Unless we get a decent Ram or Bull sometime. Then I would consider it.
>>
Its not unusual
>>
File: do not want.png (142KB, 371x440px) Image search: [Google]
do not want.png
142KB, 371x440px
>>29481208
I'm actually disappointed that Incineroar isn't fire/fighting, it's crappy design invokes a fighting type more than Emboar.

It seems like GF just made it a dark type at the last second to not look like unoriginal hacks.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.