[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh Forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

If Sinnoh forms became a thing for 7th or 8th gen, which pokemon could you see changing forms? Would you replace pokemon for certain trainers?

>turning one of the few fire types into something else.

Pokemon originally Fire type likely won't change unless there are more Fire types to come.
>>
>Sinnoh Form Zubat

>Ghost/Flying

>Instead of drinking the blood of pokemon and humans Zubat in the Sinnoh region gain their nourishment from the vast spiritual energy prevalent in Mt.Coronet.
>>
I doubt GF will alter Sinnoh's current PokeDex too much. My bet is that they'll add some new mons to the SinnohDex and give those Sinnoh forms.
>>
>>29481144
Why would there be Sinnoh forms when those pokemon have already been established to be living in the region? If anything we'll get forms for a new region in Gen 8
>>
They'll probably just add Kantomons/Unovamons/Kalosmons and make them Fire. Which Unovamons are in neither Kalos nor Alola? I feel like they'd give those top priority besides Kanto.
>>
>>29481144
None because Sinnoh is in PokeJapan (thus close to Kanto, Johto and Hoenn) and there wasn't anything different about it in DPPt.
>>
>>29481499
Like gf cares.
>>
IMO Sinnoh form Pokemon should only be from Unova/Kalos/Alola.
>>
>>29481499
Because they haven't been established? Once a remake comes out, the old version becomes noncanon
>>
>>29481573
See >>29481590

Regional forms are gfs new gimmick this gen like Megas were in Gen 6. Megas didn't exist in RSE, that didn't stop gf from shoehorning them in anyway.
>>
>>29481539
Just checked the dexes; here's a list of ones not present in either.
>Munna, Musharna
>Blitzle, Zebstrika
>Drilbur, Excadrill
>Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad
>Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny
>Darumaka, Darmanitan
>Maractus
>Yamask, Cofagrigus
>Minccino, Cinccino
>Deerling, Sawsbuck
>Frillish, Jellicent
>Joltik, Galvantula
>Klink, Klang, Klinklang
>Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross
>Elgyem, Beheeyem
>Bouffalant
>>
File: 1474192186372.jpg (10KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
1474192186372.jpg
10KB, 214x265px
>>29481144
>turn their only fire type into non-fire
>>
>>29481539
Why would Unovamons take priority. If anything Johto should take priority.
>>
>>29481792
>Munna, Musharna > Fairy
>Blitzle, Zebstrika > Ground/Electric
>Drilbur, Excadrill > Fighting/Steel
>Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad > Poison/Ground
>Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny > Fairy/Grass
>Darumaka, Darmanitan >Fire/Electric
>Maractus >Fire/Grass
>Yamask, Cofagrigus >Dark/Steel
>Minccino, Cinccino > Fairy
>Deerling, Sawsbuck > nah
>Frillish, Jellicent > Ice/Ghost
>Joltik, Galvantula > Electric/Poison
>Klink, Klang, Klinklang > Steel/Electric
>Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross >Dragon/Electric
>Elgyem, Beheeyem > Dark/Psychic
>Bouffalant > Fighting
>>
File: sinnoh octilleries.png (181KB, 1134x568px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh octilleries.png
181KB, 1134x568px
I'll just go ahead and post my edits that I post in every thread...

Cant decide between racist Octillery and weird snout Octillery so have both.

Sinnohan Octillery
Water/Fire
Unaware/ Magma Armor/ Flame Body (Hidden)

Whereas Octillery found in the Johto, Unova and Kalos regions are able to expel compressed water at high velocities, Sinnoh’s Octillery instead generate powerful flames within their bodies. The Octillery in the Sinnoh region are far less aggressive than those found elsewhere- in fact, they’re so laid back that most of their prey can evade them with ease! For this reason, Sinnohan Octillery climb ashore and attach themselves to the sides of seaside cliffs and mountains, where they burn craters in search of precious minerals- their main source of food. If you see holes in the side of a cliff near the beach, you can be sure that Octillery have been feeding there!

Moves: Flamethrower, Flame Burst, Incinerate, Overheat
>>
File: sinnoh marill line.png (275KB, 1178x700px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh marill line.png
275KB, 1178x700px
Sinnohan Marill
Grass/Fairy
Leaf Guard/ Harvest/ Huge Power(Hidden)

The first Marill that migrated to the Sinnoh region found home in the meadows of Floaroma. It is believed that the mysterious power of Floaroma’s Gracidea Flowers was what transformed Marill into the state its in now- now these Marill are found all throughout the Sinnoh region. Sinnohan Marill are no longer experts at floating atop of water- now their tails have a different function. They are able to produce their own berries, which they pluck only when in dire need. They are fiercely protective of their berries, but will share them with Pokemon who are in immediate need of aid. This practice has earned them the name, ‘the fairies of the forest’.

Moves: Bullet Seed, Grasswhistle, Aromatherapy, Magical Leaf

Sinnohan Azumarill
Grass/Fairy
Self-Produce*/ Harvest/ Huge Power(Hidden)

*When this Pokemon’s HP drops to below half, it will immediately recover ¼ of its total HP (once per battle)

Unlike its pre-evolution, the berries on Azumarill’s tail grow back incredibly quickly. For this reason, they are able to share their berries with others without worry. Sinnohan Azumarill are a common sight in Pokemon Centers and nursing homes, as they love helping those who are sick and injured, or even those who are just lonely. They are renowned for their fantastic medicinal abilities, and their berries are planted all around the Sinnoh region to help those who may one day be in need.

Moves: Petal Blizzard, Seed Bomb, Wood Hammer, Solar Blade
>>
File: sinnoh crobat.png (179KB, 1081x394px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh crobat.png
179KB, 1081x394px
The right one is the shiny.

Sinnohan Crobat
Poison/Ice
Snow Cloak/ Dazzling/ Techinician (Hidden)

The Crobat found in Sinnoh have adapted to the region’s cold climate. Their thick fur protects them from the harsh winds and snow, and keeps them warm enough to hunt outside and travel between the many caves they call home. Their thick pelt also collects snowflakes as they fly, and with each flap of their wings they leave behind them a beautiful trail of ice and snow. For many years the people of Sinnoh believed Crobat to be the cause of a rare phenomenon known as ‘diamond dust’.

Moves: Powder Snow, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Avalanche
>>
Sinnohan Wooper
Grass/Ground
Poison Point/ Hydration/ Own Tempo (Hidden)

Wooper live within the Great Marsh in Pastoria City and its sorrounding areas. Unlike Wooper found elsewhere, they do not fair well in icy waters, and are most comfortable in the humid climate of Pastoria’s marshlands. Scientists believe that Wooper originated from the Sinnoh region, and the Wooper found elsewhere are a result of migation and adapting to different climates.

Moves: Vine Whip, Ingrain, Giga Drain, Acid Spray

Sinnohan Quagsire
Grass/ Ground
Poison Point/ Hydration/ Own Tempo (Hidden)

Sinnohan Quagsire cover themselves in vines and leaves they find within their homes. They do this to camouflage with their sorroundings whilst hunting. The Quagsire in Sinnoh are more aggressive than those found elsehwhere when hunting prey. They carefully follow their prey and strike with their poisonous tongues when theyir prey is most vulnerable. Their bodies are also covered in a thick, toxic film that expels attackers. There is an old Pastorian tale about a Quagsire who would yell loudly as it swung high from vine to vine.

Moves: Acid Armor, Trop Kick, Power Whip, Wring Out

My Crobat and Quagsire are my favourites.
>>
>>29482556
>>29482583
>>29482614
>>29482646
Cool
>>
File: 1477460843221.jpg (109KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
1477460843221.jpg
109KB, 1000x849px
Chimchar line is the only fire type line. Rotom not included in the main game because that's a platinum feature. Ronald Mcdonald is back to his old team minus rapidash.
>>
>>29481499
But Sinnoh remakes won't happen until gen 8.
>>
>>29481144
Nah. If we get anything for Sinnoh remakes it will be new megas. Like it or not, Megas can be a decent marketing tool for the remakes.

Regional forms should be reserved for new generations. If we ever get them again.
>>
>>29483687
So could new forms, especially if they play up the "there are fire types in Sinnoh now!" angle
>>
File: 1472351009253.jpg (312KB, 1800x1215px)
1472351009253.jpg
312KB, 1800x1215px
My hopes for Alolan Water lizard Heliolisk death...

But Ground/Electric Sinnoh form is good idea
>>
File: Sinnoh Aegislash concept.jpg (58KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh Aegislash concept.jpg
58KB, 468x468px
If ORAS included Gallade, I don't see why DP remakes won't include new mons, the Platinum Dex and Sylveon.

But yes, if I were to pick Sinnoh Forms, I'd choose a Pokemon not previously established in Sinnoh,

Such as Aegislash. Since Sinnoh has heavy inspiration on Shinto Legends, the three Regalia could be used as Inspiration. The main body is Ame no Marakumo, the Magatama hangs like some sort of keychain from the hilt, and the shield is the Yata no Kagami. It could have a similiar ability to Stance Change, and be a Special Attacker. Maybe a little bonus to its ability is that while in its Defense state, it reflects Special Attack damage off, like a mirror. Kind of like Iron Barbs but for Sp. Atk.

I would suggest an eight-headed Sinnoh Hydreigon without Levitate and with a Grass typing to substitute Dark, but... you know... HyDREIgon.
>>
>>29481144
I think Sinnoh is too close to the other "japan" regions for pre gen 4 pokemon to get forms. I'd like to see how Unovan and Kalosian pokemon adapt in Sinnoh though.
>>
>>29481144
>Not turning Rapidash into a Grass/Water or Water/Ghost Kelpie
>>
>>29483829
i think that would be more befitting of a johto aegislash since theyre more steeped in ancient japanese shit
>>
>>29482583
Hideous 3rd grader using Gimp tier garbage there mate.
>>
>>29481144
>turning the only Fire type in Sinnoh's Pokédex into a Water type
And here I thought it couldn't get any worse.
>>
>>29481457
i dig it
>>
Turn galvantula into a fire/bug giant tarantula that lives in heatrans volcano
>>
>>29481144
Eh... better shot of more mega's, maybe one or two post game island form.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.