[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptcgg/ Pokémon TCG/O General: help edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 26

File: 1477599115167.jpg (142KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
1477599115167.jpg
142KB, 800x469px
Old>>29473455

New? Start here:
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking us about your ancient Pokemon cards.

ToTT: Which one of the first Sun & Moon starter sets are you interested in?
>>
>>29479655
sorry for the slight offtopic.

I play in a private Pokemon TCG client that runs Base and Jungle sets only, at least so far.

I was wonderingif a mill deck could be possible and if so, how would you do it? I was thinking moltres (fossil 12), or just going full defensive with electabuzz, magmar, chansey, and a shitload of defenders, potions, scoop ups, removals and some gambles and mr fuji to renew the deck

thoughts on this?
>>
so eh... no shop this week or what?
>>
TotT: no point speculating until we have translations.
>>
GX art isn't too bad. Like it a lot more than most of the GX and EX art.
>>
>>29481304

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/47834-update-on-240-and-this-weeks-content/
>>
Bebe? Why would Yanmega/Vespiquen be called that?
>>
>>29481177
Mewtwo and 59 psychic energy is the old school way.
>>
/tcg/'s thoughts on Mega Glalie? Has it been overlooked?

A build won and went undefeated in a competitive UK league last week.
>>
>>29482866
Sounds cute? I guess?
>>
File: 1477620859646 (1).png (2MB, 952x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477620859646 (1).png
2MB, 952x1280px
what do these cards do? fuck i need to know
>>
Alright lads can you tell me a good Legacy deck? Someone here talked about Ray-Eels and I made the deck since I had almost everything for it, but it just seems to be fucked by Virizion-Genesect which is really popular, can you guys maybe suggest some deck that is good against it and solid against everything else too? Or if you could tell me where I could look for Legacy decks.
>>
>>29484747

It's trash

C 20
CC 30, does 30 more if you have a Fairy Pokemon in your Bench
>>
File: jej.png (2MB, 1493x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jej.png
2MB, 1493x1080px
This is a good meme :D
>>
>>29484871
ty
>>
File: coffee.jpg (54KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
54KB, 720x602px
>>29485394
i was thinking about this deck too. Thunderclap + faded town + Amphy = 100 per turn against ex decks and exp share to conserve energy. what do you do if the opponent doesn't run exs?
>>
File: jesus.png (2MB, 1447x1078px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
2MB, 1447x1078px
>>29485725
Sounds interesting and EXP Share is a great idea, I will definitely swap Max Elixir for that.

But yeah note that this is just a meme deck for Lightning evolution and damage missions so non EX decks can be a problem, at least you have hammers and rough seas and Ampharos have good attack with that 50% para chance, I always tend to try to improve the memes though so I will surely try to make it better.

Pic related is my old Thunderclap meme which was crazy at times.
>>
greninja keeps shitting on me and I have no idea what to do

is it a matter of speed? my shitty meme deck isn't that fast
>>
>>29486270
Yes.
You need to be able to oneshot the frogs or stop them from setting up somehow.
>>
>>29486270
The answer is to countermeme him with Garbodor.
>>
>>29483949
It's shit yo'.

Been analyzed to death and back. It's not a good card, your league was just shit.
>>
>>29486306
Or just put a garbodor down with a floatstone.

They can at most 2HKO it assuming they have the ability to lysandre it twice.
This works best when you can OHKO at LEAST the base greninjas with 130 HP but it works the absolute best when you can OHKO the greninja breaks since you'll take 2KOs while they're taking one garbodor.

At that point most greninja decks can't come back after losing 2 Greninja Breaks assuming they don't have godly draws.
>>
>>29486475
You can't just shove garbodor in any deck,
>>
>>29486504
Just watch me, I'll shove garbodor in every deck as much as I'm able to anon.

But nah, the answer to greninja decks is to get so big you can KO each body they throw at you before they ramp up or to just shut off their abilities since without abilities its only 80 dmg max a turn.

Decks that run parallel city and garbodor absolutely shit on them hard.
Gira/Darkrai absolutely assragages by not only shutting off their abilities but also one shots everything in their deck AND gimps their damage.
>>
File: sma_img_03.png (191KB, 258x295px) Image search: [Google]
sma_img_03.png
191KB, 258x295px
Only the owl got posted on the card site.
>>
File: sma_img_02.png (413KB, 487x447px) Image search: [Google]
sma_img_02.png
413KB, 487x447px
>>29486989
The coin looks pretty bad in green. And half of the cards in the starter decks are "randomly" chosen. I wonder if you get all 59 cards by buying one of each deck or if you have to buy multiple and hope you pull everything.
>>
>>29486989
Any idea what they do?
Or is it still too blurry?
>>
>>29485394
I went up against this deck earlier with my Machamp/Ariados deck.

Steam rolled the meme after he took my Shaymin.
>>
>>29486989
Going to assume one of its abilities has something to do with keeping the defending Pokemon from retreating.

It is its signature move in the VG.
>>
>>29486018
>>29485725
>>29485394

just fucking add aegislash with painful sword...
>>
>>29488153
That sounds like some good spice for this meme, I have thought about Aegislash for other teams but never for this, gotta try that shit for sure.
>>
>>29488298

don't forget switch card
>>
>>29479655
I can't wait for english released to have shit rares as starter deck cards and for them to toss these GX cards in the S/M set.
>>
>>29487913
>Ability Name: Feather Arrow

Probably not. Sounds like a damage ability.
>>
>>29488153
I wouldn't meme with that in deck. ew
>>
>>29489713

look; you dealing damage with raichu twice or trice then uses switch and painful them all

this is the best meme for anti -EXfags
>>
8 hours ago I received an email by [email protected] (how funny, in my inbox it was [email protected]) and I still didnt bother to partecipate to the survey.

Im not the only one here that received it, right?
>>
>>29489754
I like ampharos. Thunder clap shot + Amphy kos a shaymeme and you don't need to use energy on it/attack so you can just focus on raichus.

50+50+30=130
>>
>>29490161

so meme it with rare candy

60 x 2 turns + 50 x 2 turns + painful sword
>>
>>29490381

actually how to put energies faster in this game?

for this we need quick hand and quick energy movement
>>
>>29490381
running more than one stage 2 line isn't really consistent. t. Nidoking and Queen
>>
>>29486989

Decidueye-GX – Grass – HP 240
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dartrix

Ability: Feather Arrow
You can use this power once during your turn. Choose one of your opponent’s Pokémon and place ??? damage counters on it. (?)

[G][C][C] Razor Leaf: 90 damage.

[G] Hollow Hunt GX: Put 3 cards from your discard pile into your hand. (?)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2
>>
>>29486989
So its ability lets it put 20 damage on any pokemon once per turn.

Basic attack is 90dmg for Grass energy and Double colorless.

And the GX Attack lets you put any 3 cards from your discard pile into your hand.

Interesting card for sure, also source is from PTCGRadio @Youtube.
>>
>really bored with the current state of the game
>skinner box has given me 3 quests for 16 knockouts/1pack

I'm too lazy for this shit.
>>
How many packs are required for Beedrill EX and M Beedrill EX? Wanna try building a deck around it. Obviously needs some serious energy acceleration. Mega turbo seems very important.
>>
>>29491750
>beedrill EX
wait, why don't people use that in vileplume decks?
>>
>>29491804
Probably because fuck coin flips.
>>
>>29491838
The point is the tool detachment.
>>
>>29491879
Yeah, I'm aware. But if you aren't making full use of it, you'll probably have a weakened beedrill on your bench next turn doing nothing if you have another card as the attacker, which doesn't seem like a good idea. Or you go the mega route and hope you get a spirit link out before you lock them out of theirs. And then if you use the mega, without any items to accelerate that energy, you're slowed down a lot.
So either way it's gonna be slow, or rely on coin flips.
>>
>>29492000
Vileplume Toolbox runs Mew-EX and ninja boy.
>>
File: primarina-gx.jpg (93KB, 410x571px) Image search: [Google]
primarina-gx.jpg
93KB, 410x571px
Primarina-GX – Water – HP 250
Stage 2 – Evolves from Brionne

[C][C] Bubble Beat: 10+ damage. This attack does 10 damage plus 20 damage times the amount of [W] Energy attached to all your Pokemon in play.

[W][W][C][C] Ocean Sound: 120 damage. Discard an Energy attached to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

[C][C] Grand Echo GX: Heal all damage from each of your Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: Grass (x2)
>>
File: incineroar-gx.jpg (95KB, 410x569px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar-gx.jpg
95KB, 410x569px
Incineroar-GX – Fire – HP 250
Stage 2 – Evolves from Torracat

[R] Hustle Blow: 10 damage. This attack does 20 more damage for each of your Benched [R] Pokemon.

[R][R][C] Tiger Swing: 80+ damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 50 more damage for each heads.

[R][R][C] Burn Slam GX: 200 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Burned. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: Water (x2)
Retreat: 3
>>
File: decidueye-gx.jpg (90KB, 411x575px) Image search: [Google]
decidueye-gx.jpg
90KB, 411x575px
Decidueye-GX – Grass – HP 240
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dartrix

Ability: Feather Arrow
You can use this power once during your turn. Choose one of your opponent’s Pokemon and place 2 damage counters on it.

[G][C][C] Razor Leaf: 90 damage.

[G] Hollow Hunt GX: Put 3 cards from your discard pile into your hand. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: Fire (x2)
>>
>>29492526
Yeah, that's good.
>>
where's the guy who memes on hating 5ban? That Incineroar card looks fucking atrocious visually. The other two are decent.
>>
>>29492526
NEW META

>>29492541
SHIT

>>29492547
BARELY USABLE

PRIMARINA IS FUCKING NUTS THOUGH JESUS
>>
>>29492557
>>29492642
Why is it good? I'm really not seeing it.
>>
>>29492672
Bubble Beat is just Darkrai/Xerneas/M Gardevori on a 250 HP body
Grand Echo is a free Max Potion across the board...on a 250 HP body. Imagine if Wailord, for example, could Potion itself and your entire bench.
Ocean Sound is too pricey but it looks like the weight is shifting towards higher HP and lower damage counts outside of GX attacks, most of which are priced around ~200 damage anyways, so it can't be ruled out

Decidueye is okay since it's a 240 HP card that hits the board T1 with FOGP. 90 + 20 is shit damage and only 3HKOs other GXs, but it's enough to 2HKO things like Mewtwo off two attaches and you can stack them easily. Hollow Hunt seems shit for a GX attack, but it's a meta-dependent effect.

Incineroar is shit. Hustle Blow is below-curve, Burn Slam is a waste of a GX attack when other options are much more impactful, and Tiger Swing is a meme. It would be maybe better if Volcanion EX didn't only affect basics.

Most importantly, all three of them have insane amounts of HP, letting them tank through the current major OHKO threats. M Ray can't OHKO it, Mewtwo needs 8 whole energies to OHKO, and most 2HKOs are now 3HKOs (Giratina, Darkrai, Yveltal in most cases, etc), which more than makes up for the Stage.
>>
>>29492773
And he can use tools too.
Put on a FFB and mewtwo needs 5 energies to even 2HKO
>>
File: Solgaleo-GX-Sun-Moon.jpg (223KB, 612x845px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo-GX-Sun-Moon.jpg
223KB, 612x845px
>>29492773
>Grand Echo is a free Max Potion across the board...on a 250 HP body.
To continue off this, don't forget about Solgaleo GX (which should be a Basic Pokemon that's searchable through Brigette), with the ability:
>Ability: Ultra Road
>Once during your turn (before your attack), you may switch your Active Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
Combine this with Manaphy EX and Rough Seas, and the fact that Primarina has 250 fucking HP. Imagine playing against a Giratina or Yveltal deck; you can just keep shuffling them around for free and then resetting up to 8 turns of damage off a DCE.

>>29492870
FFB only works on Basics. These cards are Stage 2. And it looks like Basic GX Pokemon are weighed about the same as Basic EX Pokemon, meaning 170-190 HP.
But it is important to make the distinction between EX and GX. Brigette, Wally, Silver Bangle, and a handful of other cards work on GX Pokemon.
>>
File: 825.png (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
825.png
8KB, 256x256px
>>29492908
>FFB only works on Basics.
shit, right
Also Solgaleo is probably a stage 2. They censored the card for a reason.
>>
>>29492526
Well fuck, I know the card that this meta is going to be build around right fucking now.

This card is going to take the meta and fucking wrap it around its finger. You are either going to build around this monster of a card or you are going to make a deck to counter this card, jesus.

If this set has a lot of mediocre fucking grass then this card is going to be terrifying.
Only good grass right now is vespiqueen which is on its death throws and Decidueye only looks okay. And even Decidueye can't OHKO this thing right now.
>>
>>29492526
will this work with Archie?
>>
>>29493348
Why wouldn't it?
>>
>>29493348
Obviously.
>>
>>29493070

I'm sorry, maybe I'm noob but doesn't grass and electric doubles damage? so you can just get rid of this thing quickly...
>>
>>29493348
Far as I can tell there will two variants of this deck.

Rare candy variant and archie variant. The rare candy variant will have the advantage of being able to set up various primarinas during a match while the archie could do it turn one.

The issue with archie is who the fuck cares if you have turn 1 pop. Its a ramp card, it's not a blastoise.

>>29493602
It's only weak to grass like every card only has one weakness.
There's no good grass cards currently in the meta, there's vespiqueen and the VERY niche sceptile. And m-ven which as of now is worse than sceptile.

Regardless, m-sceptile can't OHKO it. It can only do 200 damage to it maximum with weakness. M-Ven from generations can BARELY OHKO it and it needs 2 grass and a double colorless which is a LOT of energy. Meaning at earliest assuming it has a perfect hand it needs 3 turns to setup for the OHKO.
That's a longass time considering Pop can be setup in two turns.

Also due to this card not being a mega it can just run weakness policy, float stone, or whatever. It's ridiculous as of now.
>>
File: Charmander-Toys-R-Us-Promo.jpg (56KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
Charmander-Toys-R-Us-Promo.jpg
56KB, 578x327px
Anyone going to get this?
I'm only doing it for the money.
>>
>>29493671

but I remember playing tcg online and electric was dealing damage to the the grass weakness mons xd so wth? the same with psychic and dark ect.
>>
>>29493720
pls go and stay go

Read the cards and fuck off until you can type you underage.
>>
>>29492908
I don't see any preevolution being hinted at in that card
>>
>>29493741

you have mental issues right?

I must be clear like to a fucking child because you are idiot?

TCG online taught me that cards have double weakness ignoring cards icons
>>
>>29493758

and also please get a life; camepurt EX -x4 special fire energy and some basic fire energies and gg primadona or kyurem EX counter, or togekiss coin flip move ect.
>>
>>29493758
Not him, but you are obviously retarded and underage. You can't even make sentences correctly.
>>
>>29493671
In expanded though...
>>
File: a-grimer.jpg (34KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
a-grimer.jpg
34KB, 326x451px
Another new card got posted.
>>
>>29493843

how stupid you english fags must be that you can't even fucking read... english doesn't have any hard-way grammar to create sentences... jesus christ what a fucking retards...
>>
>>29493892
Oh, you're an underage spic.
>>
>>29493892
Is this bait, or delusion?
>>
>>29493892

anon, you put one 's' wrong and they can't understand the context, don't worry, english people are fucking morons, I'm living with them in uk
>>
>>29493909

underage because you can't read? please...

>>29493912

both of you are
>>
>>29493957
(You)
>>
>>29493856

>No energy attack

Nice
>>
>>29493957

btw. all he meant was that in TCG online cards seem to have double weaknesses to both of the opposite types, so he was confused by only one weakness stated by you
>>
File: bait.png (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
21KB, 512x384px
quality bait. hook line and sinker.
>>
>>29493991
Just don't reply to it, it's really obvious which posts are his. No one here types like a retard.
>>
>>29494000

dude, you better stop acting like stated underage and explain that one weakness per card, because TCG Online showed something different to me... is that bug or you don't know rules?
>>
>>29493856
Any jap here?
>>
>>29494048

it's another protect
>>
>>29493718
Considering they've now changed the official policy to include "adult collectors", it feels a lot less awkward to me.
>>
>>29494034

so anyone going to explain? or you are 16 or less?

does cards have more weaknesses than one or this is a bug? I remember using dark vs psychic and it doubled damage because of weakness even if card has psychic weakness on it
>>
>>29494048
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's active pokemon is now poisoned.
I think?
>>
>>29493070
Sorry, I'm not up to date on the rotation, but will Gengar, Ariados, and Sceptile EX (the one with GC: deal 60 damage, 130 if poisoned) be leaving? Forest of Giant Plants? Because if not, I've got a meme poison deck that could be fun to try. How do you feel about hitting your opponent for 130 each turn, technically 140 since they're poisoned? Plus, if you have a Spirit Link for Sceptile, the ability to instantly heal your benched Pokémon?
>>
>>29494100

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type_(TCG) you were simply right and those brats ran away

>For example, even though Glalie is a Water-type in the TCG, it is weak to Metal, much like how in the core series, Glalie, as an Ice-type, is weak to Steel.
>>
>>29494203
The next rotation in September will remove Ancienct Origins (Sceptile-EX, Ariados, forest of giant plants). Gengar should be fine since its last print was in Generations.
>>
>>29494048
The text says "Alolan Grimer".
>>
>>29494100
Post the card that substained double dark damage
>>
I play for fun against my wife all the time (mix sets, no restrictions on cards except obv the normal tcg rules) and I keep trashing my wife using my psychic mewtwo lv. X deck to the point where its no fun anymore.

So building a new deck, what would be a good starting point for a steel deck? What other type could I mix it with best for a 2 type deck (probably grass or rock I'm guessing?)

Any advice?
>>
>>29494303
>substained

fucking kek easy haha use simpler words on me

>>29494242

it's explained everything, so cards have more than one weakness kek what a bunch of morons, they can't even play their own game
>>
>>29494342 (Tu)
>>
>>29479655
Sorry if this is an stupid question. I don't play the card games.

Why is Decidueye 240 when the other two are 250?
>>
>>29494363
Decidueye is a frail trap while the other two are THICC and bara
>>
>>29494363

Presumably so it's easier to two shot. It's ability is pretty good and it has a good type for stage 2's currently
>>
>>29494363

because this card game is mental, start playing tcg online and see how broken or stupids these cards are... many basic mons have bigger retreat cost than others, many require more energies than others and still are shit ect. hp base is a bullshit too
>>
>retarded spic who can't even type, play properly, or understand the rules shitposting terrible baits

Brings me back to my old MMO days, it was brazilians then. It's retarded spics now.
It's funny because I met two cool spics during my outing at the pre-release too.

In other news:
>ordered two jirachi-ex on ebay
>seller sends the package but he apologizes in a note saying he only had one and he refunded me for the other

Like... Why not just send me a message on ebay? I would've fucking ordered a second one from someone else. At least he also sent it in 1st class UPS and no shipping cost as an apology.
>>
>>29494363
why does Delphox have 534 stats while Greninja & Chesnaught have 530? It's just the way they were distributed by the card designers.
Probably ties back to some balance on some other cards in the set. For example, Incineroar can now OHKO Decidueye if they have a full bench and use a Giovanni on the same turn, whereas it couldn't do that if it were 250 HP. Meanwhile, Primarina can not use it's second attack to OHKO Incineroar, but it does get the bonus effect of that attack of discarding an energy.
>>
>>29492526
Thinking of a deck now since it's revealed.

Thinking as of now unless the meta changes the new meme deck with Gira will be Primarina in replacement of Gira/Darkrai.

Something like 3-2-3 of the line with two or so rare candies.
Probably still run garbodor because the deck doesn't have a necessity for their abilities.

A total of 3 escape tools, probably 3 float stones and Olympia/Escape Rope which will make getting KOs really fucking hard in combination with her GX ability.
Stadium is either Rough Waters, Parallel City or something else.

Thoughts? Obviously might change based on release cards but as of now this card seems like it could be stuck into a Gira deck no problem.
>>
>>29494662
>Something like 3-2-3 of the line with two or so rare candies.
Always max out Candy if it's your win condition.

>Probably still run garbodor because the deck doesn't have a necessity for their abilities.
With 1x Hex so you can drop a Float under Vilelock to keep your Candies live.

>A total of 3 escape tools, probably 3 float stones and Olympia/Escape Rope which will make getting KOs really fucking hard in combination with her GX ability.
M A N A P H Y
And Solgaleo if it's a Basic

2x Gira is fine. Or you can fit in Glaceon/Regice and copy waterbox.
>>
>>29494704
>Always max out Candy if it's your win condition.
Haven't run a lot of 3rd evo deck so I wasn't sure. Even if it'd be a 3-2-3 line?

>With 1x Hex so you can drop a Float under Vilelock to keep your Candies live.
That makes sense, I'd probably run at least one hexer as a tech card anyway.

>M A N A P H Y And Solgaleo if it's a Basic
Problem is Manaphy and Solgaleo don't play nice with Garbodor. It'd be either run Manaphy/Solgaleo OR run Garbodor which then necessitate the escape tools. Running both seems too clunky.

Now that I think of it, this card seems like it'll have a LOT of variant decks due to how ridiculously large waters tech options are.
>>
>miss 4 hammers in the same turn

I hate this game sometimes
>>
>>29495622
Eh, I've had some bad rng today as well anon.

>sceptile deck against my scizor
>I've managed to make scare him to not use mega sceptiles due to him having low energy and no links
>he sleep poisons my scizor
>he manages to sleep it
>it stays asleep for 4 turns while I keep flare grunting off his energy or hammering off his energy
>he does this 2 more turns against my cobalion

Jesus fuck, fuck this coinflips sometimes.
Also always seem to start shaymeme in my games with a bunch of vs seekers and energy.

N-not like I wanted to not automatically waste a floatstone or a-anything!
>>
File: easy.jpg (198KB, 975x500px) Image search: [Google]
easy.jpg
198KB, 975x500px
>>
>>29495764
Only good card there is flareon which is still a pretty shit card.

I think volcanion probably performs better without the flareons.
>>
Are there any item recovery cards in the current standard format?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>29495764
Props on the pulls. Wish the game client looked more it had before so that the energy would be more prominent when you play it.

Pic related.
>>
>>29495803
Not any consistent ones.

Weavile takes tools off your pokemon so you can reuse them. Puzzle of time does if you have two of them in your hand.
That's it I think?
>>
File: 87.jpg (59KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
59KB, 400x564px
>>29495803

like junk arm? puzzles work sort of. eco arm recovers tool
>>
>>29495803
Through a trainer?
Puzzle of Time (2) and Fossil Excavation Kit (2)

Through an attack?
Bunnelby (2), AO Malamar (1), BP Shiftry (1), Gen Slowpoke (1), and BT Woobat (1)

Through an ability?
PC Milotic (1)

Number is how many they recycle
There are currently no items so critical as to require any of these cards
>>
>>29495862
>>29495939
>>29495967
Eh, none of them really seem reliable enough or worth the space. I just wanted a quick and easy way to replenish mega turbo.
>>
>>29496005
I can't think of a Mega that really needs that many Turbo
Even energy counters like Mewtwo or Gardevoir don't need that
>>
>>29494098
Im bringing a crew with me to get as many as I can.
Then sell it for $50 each.

Collectors get fucked
>>
File: SlowpokeGenerations32.jpg (312KB, 494x692px) Image search: [Google]
SlowpokeGenerations32.jpg
312KB, 494x692px
>>29495967
Generations slowpoke is a pretty neat card.
>>
>>29489942
I got the same email anon.
>>
>>29496368
I got the email but not sure if I'm going to bother.

I mean survey is survey but I'll honestly forget to do it and there will be thousands of people participating anyway.
>>
>>29496135
Was gonna test it out for M Beedrill. I know it isn't necessary, but I was looking for something a little extra to throw things back in if I needed to. I was thinking it might be possible to bring back Beedrill EX and the mega, a turbo/spirit link, and then set them up again that turn because of forest of giant plants.
I'm currently just fucking around with cards to see if I can get anything going with them, I want to play with a new deck for a little while.
>>29496297
I have a physical version of this with the 20th anniversary logo. No idea where I got it from, just noticed it in my collection the other day.
>>
>>29489942
>>29496390
Until we get a mass of people complaining about the lack of a proper ranked/matchmaking system, spectating, and togglable animations, it won't be implemented.
>>
>>29496390
I spent 25 minutes or so doing it only for them to tell me my age group was already filled out. It's a waste of time
>>
>>29496464
>age group filled out
Literally why.
All you're doing is getting a larger population size, you aren't guaranteeing everyone get anything at all but just the chance. There should be no reason to say no to free input from users.

>>29496434
That's a good point, I should probably bitch about chat system at least. Make it auto off but option to opt in.
No opinion on ranked because I play physical.
I do think the implementation on hiding rewards is retarded though.
>>
>>29494324
My brother and I have been playing kitchen table games every week for a few months. We both bought a theme deck and some boosters and tweaked them, also using my binder full of shit. This may help level the playing field if your wife cbf to build her deck
>>
File: RNGgodsWhyhaveyoufailedme.png (485KB, 1622x1044px) Image search: [Google]
RNGgodsWhyhaveyoufailedme.png
485KB, 1622x1044px
>>29495622
>>29495756
pic related from earlier today
>>
>>29497091
Christ. I hope your opponent at least used N.
>>
>>29497189
he milled himself out eventually. Wailol decks, no good if you can't steer the thing.
>>
>>29497189
Nigga, hows he gonna N with those 4 energy?

From experience I once had a hand of shaymeme, vs seeker, 3 energy and I think lysandre.
I drew into Sycamore and fucking cried as I realized how much resources I was throwing away.

Always the worst when you have a sycamore and you hold off on using your sycamore hoping you'll draw an energy next turn to draw ANOTHER sycamore.
>>
>>29497031

She's got some great decks, mine just seems OP as fuck compared to what she pushes out.

Mewto Lv. X's ability is an abortion to the game now the game is focused on EX play so badly, and of course her deck needs to be CUTE as well as strong so theres not much she can do.. so I need to build a new deck that's weaker to compensate.
>>
>>29497891
Get her a gardevoir deck, that deck is pretty meta.

Or get her a gothitelle item lock deck.

There's a LOT of meta "cute" decks.
I like running a rogue mawile deck that isn't tier 1 or anything but pretty snug like tier 2/3.
>>
>>29497972
That's not how tiers work
>>
>>29497091
How good is that deck? I only need one more Giratina to build it so I've been considering it
>>
>>29497972
>rogue deck
>tier 2/3
>>
>>29497986
>>29498139
Tiers are all about measuring relative strength. Also there actually aren't that many good decks in tier 2/3 really.

What, fucking gyarados? Sceptile? Mill decks? Typhlosion?
The competition in standard after tier 1 isn't THAT great.

>>29498030
Gira/Dark is one of the strongest decks right now.

It almost won in Orlando and there were a bunch in top 32. At the very least it's one of the decks to watch out for.
>>
>>29498247
>Tiers are all about measuring relative strength. Also there actually aren't that many good decks in tier 2/3 really.
...tiers are based exclusively out of results, meaning there's no subjectively or argument about them. You see what is physically topping tournaments, compare the win rates, and that's the tier list.

Like, it's not something you can have a discussion over. You look at a spreadsheet and it tells you the tiers.
>>
>>29498284

What you're referring to is called a ranking. A tier list is speculative.
>>
>>29498247
Tiers are calculated through popularity in official tournaments and other competitive scenario.
It only exists Tiers 1,2 and 3. If a deck doesn't have almost any usage, it is called a non-tiered deck, or rogue. So a deck can't be rogue and tiered at the same time.

>>29498477
Tiers are not subjective.
>>
>>29498519

Tiers are subjective.
>>
File: 2016-10-28_12-27-50.png (146KB, 535x228px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-28_12-27-50.png
146KB, 535x228px
Here you go my dudes. One of the codes I got from friends today

post pulls c:
>>
>>29498550
Is this your first time playing a tcg?
>>
>>29498660
Stop giving (you)s to the shitter.
>>
>>29498660

No, it isn't. Thank you for asking. What about you?
>>
File: Fag.png (9KB, 204x242px) Image search: [Google]
Fag.png
9KB, 204x242px
>>29498575
Whatever then. I figured AO packs were worthless enough that whoever got it would just open it.

Fucking kikes
>>
>>29498815

There are a lot of greedy scumbags here m8 who will just take codes. They don't care that the deal is you open the pack and post pulls.

I would have posted pulls, but I tried to redeem 4 mins after your post, so I had no chance.
>>
File: 1476792941316.png (136KB, 384x363px) Image search: [Google]
1476792941316.png
136KB, 384x363px
>mfw beating complete MMewtwo decks with my meme MAmpharos deck
>>
>>29498815
Sorry anon, I was at work so I wouldn't have been able to post pulls so I decided to leave it be despite seeing it a second after going up.

I usually post pulls though, even if it's a few hours later.
>>
>>29498967
Post. Deck.
>>
File: Ampharos.jpg (186KB, 1283x664px) Image search: [Google]
Ampharos.jpg
186KB, 1283x664px
>>29499452
Way too much luck involved with this deck but it's fun to play. And it wins way more than it should
>>
How much of a rogue deck is Machamp ex paired with carbink and of course ariados?

The deck seems pretty straight forward and cheap IRL
>>
>>29499754
It's basically one of the most meme shit decks.

Shit on by the garbodor meta and relies on coinflips if you get confused.
Also completely and UTTERLY shit on my mewtwo decks with garbodor which is extremely common right now.
>>
Time to next round has been at 0 for minutes now, did I lose connection with the client or what?
>>
>>29499754
Fun deck. Hard to pull off in this standard because of ability lock and no tool removal.
>>
>>29499754
I've been playing it online so take this with a grain of salt, I'm sure your locals are better than versus ladder shitters.

The requirement of a stage 1 on bench freely using it's ability to pump your 3 energy attack is too many moving parts to use the deck for anything serious. It's a fun deck and potentially hilarious when you see Machamp OHKO megas that couldn't OHKO him.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.