[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm, remind you of something? Never ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Hmm, remind you of something?

Never ever.
>>
Is this the next thing denialfags will desperately cling to until being BTFO yet again?
>>
>>29470901
Um, I don't get it. What's OP on about?
>>
In all honestly I'm scared they'll pull another ORAS battle frontier again. Although it would be weird to tease a non existent feature in a trailer so who knows.
>>
>>29470989
If they do another battle frontier and don't at least make a sequel to sun and moon I'll be pissed.
>>
>>29470869
The chinese leak said we're building our own league in the post game and why would they EVER advertise this in a trailer if it's never gonna happen.
>>
>>29470989
Didn't they expressly state that they were going to slow down a bit with the game releases so they could actually focus on making a complete game since they'd been releasing games so frequently? I doubt this is gonna be nothing like the Battle Frontier.
>>
>>29470869
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

BATTLE FRONTIER IS HAPPENING

RIDDLER POSTED A PIC OF ANABEL

SCOTT EVEN HAS A FUCKING HAWAIIAN SHIRT

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29470869
It's different. They wouldn't outright tell you about a missing feature. They put it in a cutscene and talk about construction, and given the lack of third versions as of late, they wouldn't actually take out the League.
>>
>>29470869
OP they have Blue directly call you a fellow Champ when we meet him, why would they have him call us that if we have no way to become a Champion?
>>
>>29471607
Doomsayers are always eager to assume the worst.
>>
Pretty sure this isn't the same as the BF cock teasing because

1. It's significant enough for them to show off BEFORE the game is even out
2. The chinese leak said you build the league and fight the E4 when it's established
>>
>>29471607
Denialfags were utterly destroyed today. They need something else to be contrarians about
>>
>>29471690
>The chinese leak said you build the league and fight the E4 when it's established
That seems like it would be too fucking cool for a pokemon game.
>>
>>29471739
We have Boss battles aim Pokemon now
>>
>>29471149
>Implying the Frontier Brains aren't just going to be Battle Tree opponents.
>>
>>29470869

What if all this bullshit(lol under construction, we're making a league, fast forwarding through generations) GF is giving us is an actual "coming soon" for a final generation(maybe gen 10) game that has all the regions, challenge mode, etc, etc, with at least 151 final new pokemon as a way to end the series?

...a boy can dream
>>
>>29470944
ORAS Battle Frontier.
>>
File: coloseum.png (2MB, 2120x1012px) Image search: [Google]
coloseum.png
2MB, 2120x1012px
>>29470869
>Hmm, remind you of something?

yea sure mate ! that Ho-Oh was hard to get !
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.