[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pokemon is going back to single screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: nintendo-switch-collage_1600.png (4MB, 1600x1387px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch-collage_1600.png
4MB, 1600x1387px
>pokemon is going back to single screen
>>
Fine with me, screens big enough not to need it
>>
>>29468997
Because it's intended to be a home console before being a handheld.
>>
>>29469212
>75% of the launch trailer focusing on how portable it is
yeah ok
>>
>>29468997
Good, this duo screen gimmick should have died years ago.
>>
>>29468997
Am I the only person who thinks the screen is too small to have two people using it at the same time?
>>
>>29468997
It's not much of a loss.

Seriously, go back to a lot of the DS gen games. They literally did nothing with it

>Muh SM map
Too little, too late and they could EASILY make an overlay map instead.
>>
>>29469755
It's as big as the Wii U gamepad's. Big enough desu.
>>
>>29469735
Dual screens is fucking great though. Easily the best gimmick.
>>
>>29468997
lol fuck this already looks like a failure.

"here bro, take this 3 inch controller and play some mario kart with me! we can split screen on this tiny ass fucking thing!"
>>
>>29469913
That's not the main selling point you retarded fetus ass motherfucker. It's just an option, the same way the 3D was an option on the 3DS. You can sit home all day and play on the big TV if you want to.
>>
File: 1474642147908.jpg (174KB, 1536x1651px) Image search: [Google]
1474642147908.jpg
174KB, 1536x1651px
>>29468997
>>
>>29469755
Nah, the screen is fine. The controllers however, are fucking Xbox controllers from the bizarro dimension. Smallest controllers in history.
>>
>>29470052
>vertical orientation

If fucking only. They need to let that NVidia chip fucking breathed and seeing how that's where most of the weight is, it would be a bad idea if the vertical controller didn't have a cooling solution/proper vent.
>>
>>29469757
100% this.
And this:
>>29469950
More than makes up for it.

I realize I'm showing my age a bit... but I was always jealous of my friend with the SNES GB adapter. He got to play his Pokemon on a TV!!
While I just had to settle for the GBC...

So the Switch being half a console and half a handheld is triggering my nostalgia. Namely in regards to Pokemon on a big screen.
>>
File: poketch22.png (2KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
poketch22.png
2KB, 256x192px
>>29469757
man I loved the poketch

bring it back dude
>>
>>29468997
Instead on making more gimmicky consoles they could work on their performance so fucking 3D they push so fucking much on everything wouldn't look like shit. Right now they are ruining games with 3D on consoles that can't really handle it well. They should have went into better spriework and animation and focus on mechanics and quality of life changes. For example in case of pokemon shorten the fuck trainer and blackening screen animation during fights.
>can completely disable pokemon animations
>can't disable trainer animation
>in game focused on pokemon battles
fucking retards
>>
>>29468997
kinda weird but with touch screen you can imagine the UI can still be popped and used fast.
>>
>>29470423
I think it was the most useful of the lower screen gadgets.
>Could automatically see if your Pickup mon had something after battle
>Matchup Checker, Daycare Checker, and Pedometer for breeding
>Friendship checker ment that you didn't have to talk to an NPC
>Dowsing Machine
>Berry Searcher
>The Counter could be useful if you IV trained
>The marking map had the same symbols as the markers on your pokemon, so you could label the best spots to EV train for certain stats
>Move tester incase you forgot type effectiveness
All of that on the lower screen so you wouldn't have to change screens on the main one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.