[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1477565524371.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477565524371.webm
3MB, 800x450px
What happened here?
>>
Serenafags got BTFO
>>
Aryan trying to race mix with shit-skin. This is a disgrace for the white race.
>>
>>29468655
She kissed him amourfags won, than proceed to immediately lose. The anime general must be going nuts.
>>
they fugged in the mouth.
>>
>>29468655
So was it the lips or the cheeks?
>>
>>29468726
Hitler himself promoted japanese aryans.

>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
>>
>>29468762
Look at Pikachu's reaction. It was definitely the lips.
>>
>>29468796
ash looks like what would happen if a Syrian refugee went to japan and raped (thing they are good at) a qt3.14.
>>
>>29468655
She kissed Ash on the cheek.
>>29468726
But East Asians are not considered shitskins.
>>
>>29469988
>cheek
Sure.
>>
>>29469988
>cheek
Kek
>>
Who cares? its just going to get edited out in the english version.
>>
Ash got his first smooch since Latias/Bianca.
>>
serena won
>>
>>29471436
>Watching the dub
>>
>>29471484
>Latias/bianca
>First

Delia was first, second episode.
>>
>>29468731
How is it losing if she can show up again because she's not in Johto like everyone else and can pretty much pop up again?

I mean for the record, Japan likes Serena as much if not probably more than Dawn while Iris wasn't liked, so they didn't have her return.
>>
>>29471484
Wasn't his first that Jynx is Holiday hijynx? or lapras?
>>
>>29471484
>>29471592
Well, Latias was pretty much on the cheek. Serena it was on the mouth which is why they cut to the feet instead of showing it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.