[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Red and Blue got older >Cynthia and Wally still look exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 14

File: acc[1].png (1MB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
acc[1].png
1MB, 1280x714px
>Red and Blue got older
>Cynthia and Wally still look exactly the same

How
>>
>>29463460
timelines son
>>
Because she is H-HOT
>>
Red and Green are story characters, Wally and Cynthia are non-canon Facility encounters
>>
>>29463460
Red and Blue are icons that should progress.
Everyone else is fine as they were.
>>
>>29463460
>asians
some of them grow old, others not
>>
File: Memetouwahd.png (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Memetouwahd.png
524KB, 1280x720px
>>29463460
Anime girls stop aging after 18.

Pic related is a 40 year old woman
>>
>>29463460
>red/blue older
woah, i miss something?
>>
>>29463594
I think this is the proper explanation to it. She will, however, look different once we get her region's remake or something in the future.
>>
RBY is the oldest in terms of Canon. HGSS takes place at the same time as Platinum, which is 3 years after. ORAS takes place after that, which could potentially be 3 years for all we know due to time fuckery. If Red is 6 years older than RBY, Cynthia is 3 years older, and Wally could be the same age as ORAS
>>
>>29463460
Red and Blue were kids when they started and have been aging every time we see them.

Cynthia was mid 20s ish, but regardless she's at the point where her age won't visibly affect her appearance for a while.

Wally would have grown up if it weren't for ORAS shifting Hoenn's place in the timeline to one of the most recent to SM
>>
>>29463460

Easy. Red and blue went through puberty, Cynthia already did at least 10 years ago, so why would she look that much different?
>>
>>29463460
How do you know that ORAS and DPPt don't take place closer to Sun/Moon than RBY?
>>
File: file.png (38KB, 130x281px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 130x281px
>>29463460
>No Resort outfit for Cynthia

O-Okay..
>>
>>29463460
Same way everyone is the same in the WT in B/W2 despite there being at least 10 years since R/B/Y. Blaine probobly should be dead by then.

Unless you're Red or Blue. Because then GENWUN GOGOGOGO.
>>
>>29463460
She got her Pokedex from Rowan 10 years before DPP. Let's say 1 year later she appears in HGSS (Arceus event). Then 4~5ish years later is BW1 (based on Caitlin seemingly going from 14 to young adult. 2 years later is BW2, which takes place around the same time as XY. And now let's say at least a year has passed. So I reckon she's anywhere from 28-36 now.
>>
Asian dont raisin
>>
>>29463460
Cynthia and Wally are not canon, they are just cameos.
>>
Well, I guess this means that any Sinnoh characters appearing in SM won't be redesigned for the remakes. If there ever are any DP remakes. And if anyone else from Sinnoh actually shows up.
>>
>>29463460
It's because ORAS bumped Hoenn's timeline up to XY's, just like how the Sinnoh remakes will make them take place the same time as SM.
>>
Magic
>>
>>29464722
Are you already forgetting the way Hoenn characters looked in BW2?
>>
>>29463460
They don't have models for Red and Blue so they made newer ones. They already have a model for Wally from ORAS so they just used that. And they already have a model for Cynthia because they are workin on the remakes, so they just used that as well.
>>
>>29463460
Red was 10 when wally was like 5.

or are RSE and RBY supposed to happen at the same time?
>>
>>29464398
Consider the following: Red, Blue and Cynthia were in Gen5 thanks to the PWT and retained their Gen4 looks with Red and Blue looking like their HGSS models while Cynthia had her original DPPt model.

Suddenly, they all show up later and Red and Blue somehow aged but she still looks exactly the same.

Wally has a prolonged reverse Benjamin Button disease or something.
>>
>>29464726
uh, no. ORAS takes place before Unova and Unova takes place before XY. Those are facts proven by evidence. And why would Sinnoh take place at the same time as SM? Especially since Cynthia being in Alola means that she isn't in Sinnoh, which would be pretty fucking weird if she's still the Champion. You expect Lucas to just show up to the League and have someone tell him that Cynthia isn't there?
>>
>>29464825
>or are RSE and RBY supposed to happen at the same time?

Yes. ORAS however, isn't terribly clear
>>
>>29463460
Cynthis is forever 17
>>
>>29463460
Wally is a faggot
Cynthia is a goddess
>>
>>29463650
No you didn't
>>
>>29464735
BW2 and ORAS don't take place in the same timeline like SM and DP remakes will, though.
>>
>>29464973
According to the official timeline, XY and BW2 are concurrent to each other
>>
>>29464973
>2 sets of remakes on the same hardware
You get to wait until 2020, sinnohsperm.
>>
>>29464825
or are RSE and RBY supposed to happen at the same time?
Yes but for ORAS, it's weird.
>>
>>29465206
>
>>
Were you expecting cynthia to turn into a granny?
>>
>>29464398
>>29464726
>>29464881
>>29464973
Or Wally is short. Also >>29463594

Gamefreak is most likely not going to change when these games take place
>>
File: 00marie.png (674KB, 793x793px) Image search: [Google]
00marie.png
674KB, 793x793px
>>29465002
>an official timeline that got deleted within the hour
sure buddy
>>
>>29464726
seconded
>>
>>29465316
I'm going to believe someone who actually works with Gamefreak over a random person on the internet
>>
>>29465002
That was before ORAS created the multiverse. At this point all we know of the current universe is
Kanto happens > ORAS > Unova happens > XY > SM

>>29465097
For one thing I didn't say they'd be on the same hardware, just in the same timeline. For another I'm not a Sinnohfetus, I'm just talking about timeline shenanigans.
>>
>>29463460
Ever seen asians they look like 20 despite being 40 sometimes
>>
>>29465316
A deleted official one>>>one made by someone on /vp/

>>29465422
This idea that we dont know the timeline because megas has never existed until today when people are using a Battle Facility Wally as evidence things are different now.
>>
>>29465402
there's a reason why gaming company employees are always putting "OPINIONS ON THIS TWITTER ARE MINE AND DO NOT MATCH COMPANY VIEWS" on their twitter accounts and it's conclusion-jumping retards like you
>>
>>29463460
Goddesses don't need to change their clothes.
>>
>>29465540
...did you even play ORAS at all?
>>
>>29465553
He was the the story director. Out of all people in GF he would be the one who knows the best about what the order of events are.
>>
>>29465540
you know that you don't have to pick one to be canon right? You can just admit we don't know what the timeline looks like
>>
>>29465618
But that doesn't make it official. It was deleted within the hour and was never recognized by GameFreak or the Pokémon Company
>>
>>29465618
>he would be
there you are going sperg mode and jumping to conclusions again
>>
>>29465553
but he was literally the director of XY. And every part of the timeline matched what we knew before, the only new info was placing XY. The game he directed

>>29465589
Yes, its the most recent game I played. And we always placed the "Mega Universe" events in the same place as the non ones, in the timeline threads. Then suddenly young Wally today and now we apparently dont. know anything.

This sort of stupid flimsy evidence is what make so many people say ORAS took place after XY
>>
>>29465682
>believing someone who works on the very games we're discussing is a logical leap
>>
File: 1469089718127.jpg (9KB, 599x308px) Image search: [Google]
1469089718127.jpg
9KB, 599x308px
>>29464494
This would have made much more sense since she's in a region based on Hawaii which has hot weather.

She could get a fucking heatstroke in that black outfit.
>>
>>29465699
>Young Wally actually fucking existing in the game is flimsy evidence
>But a timeline that was hastily deleted and was never officially recognized isn't
Yup, you're retarded
>>
>>29463460
Two theories:

First: The Mega Evolutions timeline is different from the original one in how the game are placed between each other. In this timeline, ORAS does not take place at the same time that R/B/Y took place, but only a few years before SM. With is why Red and Blue look so much older, but not Wally.

Second: This Battle Tree feature works the same way the Pokemon World Tournament worked in BW 2: is just a non-canon event thats supposed to reunite all characters from the previous games for rthe sake of fan service. With is why GF did not bother to change Cynthia and Wally's character designs.
>>
>>29464881

That's because OR/AS is in an alternate universe from the timeline of the main pokemon games up to xy. It's explicitly stated in game that there is a dimension which hasn't discovered mega evolution - that's Ruby/Sapphire. Hence ORAS continuity gives free reign to mess around the timeline
>>
>>29465699
Yes that means that it was the timeline he planned out. Gamefreak probably told him to bring it down because it they didnt want it to be official.

You are correct that the writers intent was at one point that timeline. That doesnt mean its official, and its especially looking less and less official now.
>>
Red and Blue have been around for way more than Wally and Cynthia.
>but Wally is from gen III which is simultaneous with FRLG!
This is ORAS Wally
>>
>>29463460
Cynthia is Will Smith
>>
>>29465810
Young Wally in a battle facility. How is this different from the PWT? Does BW2 take place at the same time as HGSS now?

It's like timelinefags have only played the Delta Episode and nothing else. It is a pain discussing the pokemon timeline because of you retards

>>29465840
The second one is most likely correct but either way, people would rather up-end the entire timeline than remember Wally could be short because people who dont grow much exist
>>
>>29465875
How is it looking less official?
>>
>>29465840
It's the second. Wally doesn't look any older because he already had a model ready to copy paste.

The same thing happened with Gen 1/2/4 leaders in BW2 since they already had DS compatible sprites. Unless the game ends up explicitly uncoupling Gen 1 & 3 from each other I see no reason to rethink the timeline now.
>>
>>29465980
Reread this very thread please
>>
>>29463460
Red and Blue are from the original RBY, so of course they look older for the 20th anniversary.

Wally and Cynthia are from their respective remakes so that's how they look.
>>
>>29465699
>in the timeline threads. Then suddenly young Wally today and now we apparently dont. know anything.
Probably because timeline threads are and have always been super stupid and bullshit.

Occam's Razor: there is a single timeline. A single universe. Remakes and remasters retcon anything different. Only Gen2 must come X years after another gen. Everything else can be contemporary or not.
Now Gen7 must take place X years after Gen1... probably 15~20.
Nothing in games contradicts that.
And given that this whole timeline BS is based on a single line from the literal worst character in the franchise....
Yeah. Fuck this nonsense.

The only thing that could be "an error" would be Emerald v ORAS's plots.
Emerald's is better and more encompassing and a remaster, but ORAS is the remake... even if it's a shitty return to RS's plot...
So. Fuck it. Take your pick on which to use. Everything else fits perfectly fine without all this "alternate timeline" autism.
>>
>>29465926
>Does BW2 take place at the same time as HGSS now?
Where was that implied at all?
And by your own logic Older Red and Blue aren't canon either since they're in the Battle Tree too.
>>
>>29466087
>IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT AND MY WORD IS LAW!
Fuck off.
>>
RBY was 20 years ago, DPP was 10. Plus adults don't age as visibly.

It's not that hard.
>>
>>29463460
Because she absorbs the life force of unborn children A.K.A sucking cock and swallowing cum everyday
>>
>>29466052
Thats not an answer. There is still no real evidence that anything has moved.

>>29466087
I generally agree that remakes replace the original and the "non-mega verse" is just RBY=RSE>GSC. And that retcons just added megas to the universes of the other games.

>>29466107
>Where was that implied at all?
It isnt. Using this Battle Facility to place games in the timeline is wrong, is what I'm getting at. How people look in them does not matter.

Plus, Its a video game and so ages are going to be inconsistent between characters in a timeline like this.
>>
Cynthia looks AMAZING in 3D. Jesus Christ this game is gonna be awesome.
>>
>>29466326
You didn't respond to the fact that by your own logic Red and Blue got aged up and redesigned for no real reason because their appearance in SM isn't canon.
>>
>>29463460
Once you reach max level, you stop levelling.
>>
>>29464642
>blonde
>Asian
>>
>>29466402
Where did I say the appearances arent canon? I think the Tree and PWT are canon. We just know that GF doesnt age up characters for Battle Facilities. Red and Blue are from Kanto and so GF would give them special attention, and they have no real interest in updating every single past character in the franchise.

Even if that's not enough, looking at the Red and Blue battles gives a different background from the Battle Tree, which means we see them outside the facility and thus they get aged up.

Like Catlin or the Rocket Grunt getting aged up in BW despite nobody else getting aged up. Again, this has happened already.
>>
>>29466624
What are half asians?

1 of my friends is half asian and blonde
>>
>>29463594
That makes no sense.
GF just doesn't do continuity well. And honestly pokemon has no actual charted out time line so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>29463460
It's possible that ORAS took place only a year ago maybe? RBY was 8-10 years?
>>
>>29466728
Caitlin was barely aged up at all. She just got sleepy and ditched her comfy castle life to be an Elite Four member in Unova. The only valid point you have is the Rocket Grunt, who is small time, and could easily have started a family in as few as two years. He can't be considered "aged up" because he doesn't have official artwork, and just uses a different sprite because he ditched his uniform.
The years between Platinum/HGSS and BW are vague and it's implied that there wasn't much of a time gap.
Meanwhile, using your own logic, ORAS takes place at the same time that RBY does, so that would mean that Wally should be just as aged up as Red and Blue.
And the fact that you're excusing Red and Blue being redesigned as "GameFreak works in mysterious ways" because it contradicts your reasoning is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>29467029
I'm using Red and Blue being aged up as Gamefreak being selective because it has literally already happened. "barely" aged up accouring to you means nothing because it was a selective age up.

Stop saying "by your logic" followed by something I did not say. What I'm saying is we know GF has put characters in a later game and only aged up some of then, and it was never a problem until now.
>>
>>29463460
Maybe SuMo takes place years after RBY but DPPt and ORAS happened not too long ago in-universe
>>
>>29467766
So.. gen 4 and gen 3(6) take place at the same time.
>>
>>29467691
Because the instances you are selecting do not take place very long after each other. Even without the new Mega timeline RBY/FRLG obviously takes place a long time before SM.
Do you or do you not believe that ORAS takes place at the same time as RBY? Because if you do, there is no excuse for Wally to not appear older.
And if you don't, then you're only proving my point that the timeline was altered heavily because of alternate universes and that claiming that aging and redesigns are selective because of BW and HGSS is stupid and pointless.
>>
>>29467873
The instances being shorter doesn't mean some were aged and some weren't. I don't understand how that affects my point.

And the other point was that we know characters in Battle Facilities usually don't look older as nobody was aged up for the PWT. The Japanese trailer shows you see Wally in the middle of the facility after doing some battles and he joins you.

Even if I were to ignore all of these and look for an in universe reason for him not looking older, it is much simpler to assume he's just short rather than assume GF is trying to shift the timeline completely. I'm pretty sure the other characters who reappear will not look older either, but that won't mean every game before SM takes place the same time

I'm not telling you what to believe, but I'm giving you info based on what GF as done as to why this doesn't really mean much to me. If this is more substantial to you, cool. But this does not change the timeline at all in my eyes, and there is why
>>
>>29468284
Doesn't *change the fact that some were aged and some weren't
>>
>>29468284
>The instances being shorter doesn't mean some were aged and some weren't. I don't understand how that affects my point.
How much older do you look compared to the way you looked in 2014? How much older do you look from 2006?
If the answers are "not much" and "quite a bit" in that order, then I'm right. A two year difference is not a 10+ year difference.

And you are STILL avoiding the fact that Red and Blue being aged up WHILE IN THE FACILITY completely negates your reasoning as to why Wally ISN'T aged.
>>
File: 1477581737757.png (631KB, 765x580px) Image search: [Google]
1477581737757.png
631KB, 765x580px
>New pokemon trailer
>Timelinefags btfo
Today was a good day.
>>
>>29468461
My first comment stated that Red and Blue are not encountered in the Facility only, as there is a Battle outside of it as well. GF is inconsistent. This is to be expected from a company that gave us two origins for Mega Evolution in two games

And how much you aged doesn't change the fact that they still made her age. Catlin aged by not much, while Red aged by zero from HGSS to BW2.
>>
>>29468518
>Aqua finally got out of the Realm of Darkness
Can this day get any better.
>>
Because they are not canon for the story
>>
>>29468589
>My first comment stated that Red and Blue are not encountered in the Facility only, as there is a Battle outside of it as well.
The only proof you have of this is a battle background.

>This is to be expected from a company that gave us two origins for Mega Evolution in two games
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

>And how much you aged doesn't change the fact that they still made her age. Catlin aged by not much, while Red aged by zero from HGSS to BW2.
Because it was only a few years, compared to FRLG to SM which is SEVERAL years. How many times do I have to fucking say this to get it through your thick skull?
>>
>>29463683
>ORAS takes place after that,
ORAS takes place in the same frame the original RSE did, it's around the same time as Gen I.
>>
>>29468697
In a game with much more complex battle backgrounds? Where we have already seen the background within the facility?

>how many times must I repeat this
As many as you like, since its meaningless. You just decided that it doesn't count for no reason.

Anyways, we're just repeatedly saying the same things over and over so this is no longer a discussion, but a waste of time. See you in any later timeline threads we eventually have brosef

>>29468645
You get it
>>
>>29468518
I wanto to hug Aqua.
>>
>>29465802
>She could get a fucking heatstroke in that black outfit.
Nah son, Cynthia's too cool to catch heatstroke.
>>
>>29466812
B/W2 were stated to be the latest in the timeline for a while and Red/Blue looked basically the same as they always did
>>
>>29468933
This true. I don't k ow why people just apply new rules to ORAS compared to the rest of the franchise
>>
>>29468933
This. GF simply reuses stuff instead of making new designs from the ground up for minor cameos.
This is why Wally's model was recycled.
>>
>>29466087
>And given that this whole timeline BS is based on a single line from the literal worst character in the franchise
I don't remember Wally saying anything about timelines.
>>
>>29468966
For the sake of shitposting. Anything ORAS-related is guaranteed replies.
>>
>>29468999
It's like that game was fated to create shitstorms

During the 30th anniversary, some related to ORAS is going to make everyone act stupid again.
>>
>>29468881
>You just decided that it doesn't count for no reason.
You mean like literally exactly what you've been doing?

>Anyways, we're just repeatedly saying the same things over and over so this is no longer a discussion, but a waste of time.
Translated:
>I can't back up my bullshit statements anymore so I'm going to run away like a coward
Okay, bye coward, see you next time you get confronted with facts and run away from them.
>>
>>29463460
>Two Kanto characters are older
>came out in 1996
>Hoenn/Sinnoh characters don't look any older
>came out in 2002/2006

>Red/Blue were 11 in 1996
>Cynthia was 25 in 2002
>Red/Blue are now 31 and Cynthia is 39

Someone please define puberty for these autists.
>>
>>29463460
Not that much time has actually past.

Red and Blue went from kids to young adults.

Cynthia went from young adult to Christmas Cake.

This isn't hard, everyone needs to stop being autistic. No, I don't care about your headcanon where Cynthia was twenty-something already. She's whatever age they wanted her to be.
>>
>>29469093
>Cynthia was 25 in 2002
Wat? Her character probably wasn't even thought of yet.
>>
>>29469093
>Cynthia was 25 in 2002
DP didn't come out until around 2006
>>
File: IMG_3085.png (327KB, 341x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3085.png
327KB, 341x425px
>This many assmad nostalgiafags that refuse to accept the alternate universe
>>
>>29468697
Also, Cheren and Bianca aged up in two years while Red in the PWT was not aged up in what is at least 5.

This is incredibly meaningless.

>>29469090
I've backed up every single one of my points. Are we having the same conversation? This is getting kind of funny now. I only said I was going to atop AFTER backing up my points.

Oh shoot, you called me a coward. Now this timeline debate is getting serious! I'm terrified now!
>>
>>29463632
this isn't fucking anime you retard
>>
>>29469143
>>29469160
My mistake, you're absolutely right. Got the years mixed up.

She was 25 in 2006, which would make her 35 now.

My point is that puberty makes much more noticeable changes than going from 25 to 35.
>>
>>29468999
>>29469064
This is true.
>>
>>29469160
I think he might be assuming when here game takes place.

Which he'd be wrong about. If you're going to slap an actually date on DPPt, it would be 1998, two years after RBY and concurrent with GSC. That one's not debatable since that confirmation is in the game. I don't care what tweets got deleted.
>>
>>29469218
GCS takes place two years after RBY.

DPPt takes place at the same time as GSC.
>>
>>29469218
>She was 25 in 2006
Source?
>>
>>29463460
Cynthia is already too old for you to notice ageing in 6 years since she looked the same in BW which happen 2/3 years after HGSS/DPPt. They could have given her a new outfit, though.

Now Wally, that's another question. The events of ORAS should have happened at the same time of FRLG.
>>
>>29463460
She got taller since gen5
>>
>>29463460
Because This game takes place only slightly after ORAS, before DP remake, and long after R/B
>>
>>29468518
Why is everyone liking this cunt? She could murder you with her chin.
>>
>>29469300
It's a pretty common consensus that she's in her mid-twenties. She's obviously much older than the MCs of DPP.
If you find me anything that disproves that, I'll be happy to adjust my calculation.
>>
>>29469300
There is no source. Just assumptions. If you actually want it to make sense, you can put her in her teens at DPPt. I know people don't want to do that since it's tough to think of an authority figure as a teenager, but this game was written by the Japanese for an audience of children. Also, anime bullshit. Never forget it.
>>
>>29469260
that doesn't change the fact that Red and Blue finished puberty and Cynthia was already post-pubescent.
>>
>>29465854
>It's explicitly stated in game that there is a dimension which hasn't discovered mega evolution - that's Ruby/Sapphire.
Why does everyone forget that the person who says this was a crazy bitch and no one believed her?
>>
>>29469403
I'm still waiting for a source for the 25 years old thing.
>>
>>29464494
>>29465802
It's cold on top of that mountain
>>
>>29469475
There isn't one. It's a common assumption. I tried looking, trust me.
>>
>>29469406
She's 20 at the youngest based on when Rowan gave her a Pokedex.
>>
>>29469467
Because Ruby/Sapphire actually fucking exist.
>>
>>29469467
I believe her, I just think she was only talking about the games up to RS.

I am pretty sure Red and Blue will be talking about the events in FRLG/HGSS in SM and not some universe we never see
>>
>>29469403
>It's a pretty common consensus that she's in her mid-twenties
That's not a souce. Get outta town.

>>29469437
Yeah, because they were kids and she wasn't. That does not mean 25.
>>
>>29469475
>Wants source
>There isn't one outside of how she looks
>She's obviously 11
>She's obviously 42

Do you see the problem here?
>>
>>29469352
Only her head and legs. Look at that fucking torso.
>>
>>29469519
When did he say?
>>
File: 1420010037696.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1420010037696.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>29469547
See
>>29469556

Find me a more appropriate age.
>TIL estimates need sources
>>
>>29469617
Okay.

That would put her mid-late twenties at the latest.

I did it.
>>
>>29469595
Could've sworn it was said to be 10 years ago, but I guess not because I can't find any reference to it.
>>
>no new outfit for cynthia
>>
>>29469671
Source?

If >>29469725 this guy is accurate, 18 is far too young.
>>
>>29463460

Because ORAS and DP take place after RB in the time line.

SM could simply take place a mere six months after ORAS but a good 5 years after RB
>>
>>29469617
Characters look all sorts of ages, especially in stylized art it's difficult to quantify such a thing. It's easy to assume she's in her twenties since you're playing as a kid, but you have to remember that unless a character is explicitly called old, they could be pinned in a few different age ranges, because simplistic art can't account for age like that.

Look, I get that altering your perceptions of a character you've had for a decade. I'm in your boat, anon. But we have to account for different possibilities.

>>29469817
That would mean 18-21 is entirely reasonable.
>>
>>29469870
but XY is after ORAS.

Even if you think ORAS is no longer next to FRLG for some reason, it is still definitely too long for Wally to not look different. So it just doesnt matter.
>>
File: 1469583435735.jpg (124KB, 986x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1469583435735.jpg
124KB, 986x1637px
>>29469547
Heres a japanese 13 year old for more reference.
>>
>>29470042
This show was shit, just about the most creatively bankrupt anime I've ever seen, but I fapped to the girls. No shame.
>>
File: 1464373118949.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464373118949.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>29470113
>Masturbating to minors
>>
>>29463460
Red/Blue were 11 in RBY / FRLR, 14 in GSC / HGSS and 16+ (bare minimum) by B2W2.

Cynthia was already an adult by DPPt (also HGSS, since they're concurrent), she was probably late teens / early 20s back then and now she is mid-to-late 20s.

I have no idea about Wally, though.
>>
>>29470289
just battle facility laziness

>>29469940
t-thats an 11 year old?
>>
>>29463460
RB
2 years
GS/C
2 years
BW
2 years
BW2
1 year
ORAS
1 year
XY
1-2 years
SM

Red and Blue are 19-20 years old
DP are undefined timeline wise in the new Mega-Universe; the remakes will tell us where they stand, thus Cynthia's age can't be assumed atm.
>>
SM Wally is taller and has longer hair
>>
>>29470289
They had a Wally model for the engine and reused it because they're lazy fucks.
>>
>>29470384
The amount of headcannon in this post is insane
>>
>>29470345
Yes
>>
>>29470345
Get out before you are ensnared by the unbreakable web that is anime tiddies.
>>
>>29469940
But Cynthia was at most in her early twenties. 25 and up is already territory for old lady jokes in Japanese culture. Christmas Cake and all that.

Now why people are being so autistic on whether she was 19, 22 or some other age around that range is beyond me.

She not changed as much as Red because the last we saw of him he was a 14 year old which for some reason the game used the exact same design as when he was 11, and kids tend to change a lot in their teens. Blue doesn't look that different from his HGSS self. Red hit puberty late, I guess.
>>
>>29464726
>It's because ORAS bumped Hoenn's timeline up to XY's
It didn't. Where people get this from?
>>
>>29470604
Their ass. The same place all alternate-timelinefags get everything.
>>
>>29470413
>sm wally is taller
Obviously faggot. Models arent chibi anymore.
>>
>>29463460
Dialga did it
>>
File: Sun_and_Moon_Cynthia_240p.jpg (59KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_and_Moon_Cynthia_240p.jpg
59KB, 400x240px
>>
>>29470604
Honestly, we have no idea when the fuck ORAS takes place. Most of the references to RSE taking place at the same time as Kanto were in FRLG. The only thing we know is that it takes place at some point before XY, and people will even argue with that.
>>
Cynthia is in her late 20's-early 30's. You stop really changing around then other than weight gain. Totally justified.

Wally is a sickly kid, it's his whole shtick. Why would he suddenly grow up completely normal?
>>
>>29470928
It takes place before BW as well, since the Royal Unova is under construction.

Personally I don't think they would alter where gen 3 takes place because they've been rolling with it for more than 10 years by now.
>>
more time has passed between rb and sm than dp/oras and sm
also cynthia is an adult
>>
>>29470880
She's taller than Red and Blue
>>
>>29464866
New timeline, mong. RSE took place at the same time as FRLG, but not necessarily ORAS.
>>
>people complaining about timelines
>when GF was just lazy and reused Wally's model from ORAS and used Cynthia's model from the incoming DP remakes to save time and money
>>
>>29463460
That is a good thing because it confirms the TIMELINE
>>
>>29463460

how did Cynthia look at the time Red started his journey?
>>
>>29463460
ORAS' was probably not long ago before SM as opposed to RBYFRLG. Cynthia was probably in her 20s in DP so she won't look different in so 15 years.
>>
>>29463460
Sweet jesus, Cynthia looks glorious! Sinnoh remakes are bound to happen.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.