[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK IS GOLD, GAMEFREAK? FIRST HE SKIPS PWT AND NOW THIS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

WHERE THE FUCK IS GOLD, GAMEFREAK?

FIRST HE SKIPS PWT AND NOW THIS?
>>
Honestly it's best that we just pretend Gen II never happened.
>>
>>29459770
Someone had to keep Red's spot on that mountain warm for him. We would've drove it to Alola, but he dropped the keys toward the summit
>>
>>29459770
They will never use the other protags, because that would make one or the other canon.

Really Ethan/Gold is the only other playable character besides Red that could work as canon, since he's in every version of the Johto games.
>>
>>29459770
I predict atleast 1 character from each gen will appear, gen 1 getting special treatment isn't surprising though....

Gen 1: Red and Blue
Gen 2: Hoping for Gold or/and Silver
Gen 3: Wally
Gen 4: Cynthia
Gen 5: Colress or/and N
Gen 6: ummm.... Sycamore? Lysandre? umm damn the npcs in Gen 6 really weren't that memorable...
>>
>>29459770
He has no canon team.
>>
File: FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf.png (405KB, 453x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf.png
405KB, 453x1080px
>>29459870
>They will never use the other protags, because that would make one or the other canon.

Didn't stop them from using Red.
>>
I want Jasmine
>>
>>29459770
GF will never acknowledge the other MCs.
>>
>>29459877
>Gen 6: ummm.... Sycamore? Lysandre? umm damn the npcs in Gen 6 really weren't that memorable...
AZ to rescue Floette-E from being forgotten.
>>
>>29459909
>Leaf existed when GSC was made
idiot
>>
File: Leaf Red.jpg (123KB, 410x630px) Image search: [Google]
Leaf Red.jpg
123KB, 410x630px
>>29459909
Because he was the only choice back in RBY, so it was easy to bring him back for GSC.

HGSS is in turn a remake of GSC, so it was a no shit that he'd come back, his rule 63 counterpart Leaf got fucked because she came in super late.
>>
>>29459770
Ethan was the fucking shit, it's discusting gamefreak is not with the lord yet
>>
>>29459793
He's not a champion
>>
>>29459992
They could have retconned it in HG/SS easily. Have Leaf appear if you chose Lyra.
>>
>>29459877
Gen 6 has to be Emma.
>>
>>29459877
Lysandre is dead anon
>>
I'd rather Lyra.

>>29459877
I'd expect at the least

>Silver, Lance
>Wally, Steven
>Barry, Cynthia
>Hugh, N
>Shauna, Diantha

Pretty simple Rival and Champ for Gen II~IV, V gets Hugh so they don't have to choose between Bianca or Cheren and N for the Champ role since he basically was in BW1, Shauna since Trevor and Tierno barely have a battle presence and they don't have to step on "which protag is canon" toes with Serena or Calem.

From there they could have more, but those feel like the safest bets to me.
>>
>>29460041
Red was already kind of set in stone. They could have used Leaf, but they didn't, so its clear Red is outright canon.

They likely won't ever do that again, since this was kind of an in hindsight case.
>>
As a side note, is it canon Gold beat Red
>>
>>29460242
This please.
>>
>>29459770
Playing pool and banging Yellow
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.