[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your faith in SM been restored?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 6

File: Battle tree Cynthia.png (1022KB, 1194x726px) Image search: [Google]
Battle tree Cynthia.png
1022KB, 1194x726px
After the damage done by the datamining a lot of people seems to have become bitter against SM, but with the lastest trailer, confirming Luchalitten becoming fire/dark, a new PWT 2.0, in which you can battle or team up with famous characters and Red and Blue being in the game and having full team that will probably be the really tough fights, has the game won you over again and your hype turn to 11?
>>
Yes and No, the amount of new Pokémon and regional Dex is very disappointing, but the amount of content, the graphics and the polish of the game is really making me hyped, after a Gen 6 that felt barren, these games look like they are well worth my money. I hope so.
>>
>>29458735
all of this
>>
>>29458639
why hasn't she aged but Red and blue have?
>>
Yeah, I'm fine with a small amount of new Pokemon, my only concern was the possible lack of a good post-game and this looks like it could be the best yet (I hope).
Been wanting a part ghost starter for years as well so that's a nice bonus.
>>
God no the PWT was fucking atrocious. The battle tree better be the new battle frontier or else I'll shitpost out of control.
The starter types are fucking good though
>>
>>29458639
That depends.

Is there more old trainers? Are there all champions at least?

Why Cynthia has only 3 pokes while Red and Blue have 6?
>>
Sinnoh remake confirmed!
>>
It won't be better than gens 4 and 5 for me but it's looking pretty good despite that.
>>
DATAMINE ISN'T COMPLETE. I'M GLAD. ACTUALLY GLAD!
>>
>>29458794
She's an adult. A 11 yo aging 10 years vs a 20 yo aging 10 years.
>>
>>29458639
Nope still mad there's more gen 1 pokemon than gen 7 pokemon
>>
>>29458794
Red and Blue start off as kids. Cynthia is an adult. Also RB happens like 3 years before RB, so it's likely they aged like 6~7 years
>>
>>29458896
The datamine was "complete", it's just that GF wiped any other relevant information.
>>
>>29458794
People age a lot slower in their 20s and 30s
>>
>>29458896
Datamine only revealed intros and the dexes, nothing else.
>>
>>29458936
>>
Maybe. I like the idea of challenging/teaming up with past trainers, but I need to see which ones they actually bothered to bring back before I get excited about it.

I hope they at least bring back all the champions instead of just Cynthia. Would've been so happy to see Lance, Steven, or Alder but they had to just show her, of course.

Everything else looks great, though. Looks like it's going to turn out to be a pretty fun game.
>>
>>29458982
spotted the genwunner
>>
>>29458639
>the best girl is here

Sun/Moon can't fail to meet my expectations now.
>>
>>29458639
Decidueye blew my cock up
I'm so excited it hurts
>>
>>29458639
I hope the likes of Steven, Lance and Diantha are there aswell

Prays for gym leaders
>>
>>29458848
The battle frontier was shit, anon. The only good facilities it had are completely obsoleted by the Battle Maison.
>>
>>29459107
>hating based pyramid

holy shit just fucking end yourself anon
>>
>>29459107
The gimmicks of the BF are way more fun, and visually it's much more appealing an artificial island full of facilities than a stupid frenchfaggot house in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
>>
>Battle Tree
I see, the broken postgame facility right? Like Maison and Battle Frontier.
>>
I literally only play to collect and there is still no electric or ice starter evo. So it's really disappointments all around.
>>
>>29458735
This. Nothing that Romhacks can't fix. It's the inverse of Kalos
>>
Didn't riddler hint at a Battle Frontier too?
Shit a new league, Battle Tree and Battle Frontier in one game would be amazing.
>>
>>29458794
This timeline is all fucked now. We'll have to see how things shake out with the D/P remakes.
>>
File: 1400120073673.png (65KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1400120073673.png
65KB, 252x221px
>>29458946
>Also RB happens like 3 years before RB
>>
>>29458639
Every game with Cynthia in it has been good or great.

Muh patterns tell me she will redeem any shortcomings SM have.
>>
>>29458639
Yeah, the amount of new pokemon is disappointing but at least the regional dex won't overshadow the new pokemon like Kalos did. I really didn't care what type Incineroar was gonna be, but I am happy that Primarina is gonna be Water/Fairy when I thought it was gonna be another Milotic. Don't know if it's gonna be another PWT although I hope it will be a mixture of the White Treehollow and PWT.
>>29458896
They scrubbed a lot of info from the demo. You must have not been paying attention if you thought they had everything from the datamines.
>>29458794
Because she's already an old lady.
>>
No Iris no buy
>>
>>29459427
D/P/HG/SS were all shit though. Only Platinum and BW/2 were any good.
>>
OH MY GOD. CYNTHIA!? WHERE? I JUST CAME ON. WAIT IT'S THE FUCKING TRAILER ISN'T IT?
>>
>>29458639
Jokes on you I never lost any faith in first place. This just further cemented it.
>>
>>29458639
>Mega Garchomp with perfect IV's
>>
>>29458848
>liking BF more than PWT
At least PWT has you fighting some familiar faces. The random dialog and trainers was what always got me so bored of BF even if it did have some new fun battle modes.
>>
Never lost it

I kept telling you idiots that the datamine didn't show us anything about post game, but apparently that made me a shill
>>
>>29459497
DP weren't as good as the others.

If you didn't like HGSS you're a shitty genwunner or hoennbaby. Your opinion means fuck all, faggot.
>>
>>29459663
Only nostalgiafags would like a shitpile like HG/SS. Shit pokemon distribution, shit level curve, shit leader teams, boring small region, gimped Kanto. Fuck off with your shit taste.
>>
>>29459513
Go watch it and rejoice brother. Hype is back.
>>
>>29459663
nah, DP was shit

there's no point in ever bringing it up though when Platinum exists, same with RS and Emerald or GS and Crystal
>>
>Cynthia
Mega Garchomp
>Wally
Mega Gallade
>Blue
Mega Pidgeot (kek)
>Red
Mega Jobzard

I think.
>>
>>29458639
Hell yes, the dex leak was atrocious but the gameplay is looking so promising now duuuude
>>
>>29459663
>If you don't like what I like it means you're X
>>
>>29458794
A better question is why have Red and Blue aged but Wally hasn't even though Gens 1 and 3 take place at the same time? Wally is 10 in ORAS and Red is 11 in RBY so Wally should also look older.
>>
>Alolan Persian
>Doesn't look anything like Persian at all

That was really a wtf moment
>>
>>29459811
>inb4 Cynthia gets Mega Garchomp Z with +20 Speed
>>
>>29459848
Because Red and Blue are story characters while characters like Wally and Cynthia are part of a Battle Facility. Like the PWT.
>>
>>29459811
>Mega Jobzard
t. Greninja
>>
>>29459811
> blue not getting mega blastoise
Come on, son.
>>
>>29459586
Isn't Mega Garchomp worse than it's counterpart?
>>
>>29458639
All this fanservice is great, but it's just that...fanservice. After how much of a letdown ORAS was, I don't know why people are getting their expectations so high. S&M will probably be the second best game of the year only behind Shantae HGH, but considering how barren of a year this has been for gaming, that's not really much to be happy about.
>>
>>29460088
>second best game of the year only behind Shantae HGH

Wew laddie do you play Nintendo consoles exclusively or what
>>
>>29458639
The trailer turned my hype from 10 to 50. All that's left is to wait for release.
>>
>>29459960
Wouldn't make sense given that Blue's canonical team doesn't include any of the starters.
>>
Sabrina when?
>>
>>29458639
Yes. I was expecting old familiar characters to show up and mostly, that we could battle against them. SM has that.

I do want more but I'm not worried with that now. This game will be great.
>>
>>29459811
>Red not mega venasaur
Come on son
>>
>>29459848
They didn't want to make a new model for Wally.
>>
>>29459811
Mega Zam, son. That's always been the real ace on his team.
>>
>>29458639
>Red and Blue change clothes for tropical climate
>Cynthia still wear that thick coat.
>>
>>29459848
Maybe the mega timeline is different from the one we are used to, afterall ORAS did not mention events happening in kanto, so they might have not happened
>>29459911
Thats retarded, so what, they time travel?
>>
>>29460362
It's Pidgeot in PWT.
>>
>>29460417
Imagine how sweaty and stinky she must be.
>>
>>29458794
Didn't diamond and pearl take place after red blue?
>>
>>29458639
To be honest I was only slightly disappointed in the amount of new Pokemon, so my hype is pretty damn high now.
I'd actually be more disappointed if these are the only returning characters.
I at the very least want the other protags, or Lance.
>>
>>29458639
Its slightly restored but first i have to see more old characters

just 4 is suspicious
>inb4 there cant be just these

People also thought Alola forms cant be just kanto and cant be only 18
>>
>>29460458
Please stop, I can only jack off so much...
>>
Ash is canonically a diffeent entiy from Red how does he fit into all of this?
>>
>>29460362
>>29460457
In PWT he doesn't have a Pidgeot. It's Aerodactyl.

Still, the thing with Blue and Red on PWT is that they can send any of their pokémon first as an ace, while the other champs have their fixed ace.

Blue Mega (if he uses one) will probably be Pidgeot anyways. That ORAS interview that talked about no mega flygon also said that Blue has a Mega Pidgeot.
>>
>>29459811
>Blue
>Mega Pidgeot
Cynthia sent out Garchomp.
Wally sent out Gallade.
Blue sent out Alakazam.
I think you can make the connection.
>>
>>29460088
I expect red dead redemtion 2 to blow most triple A's away
>>
>>29460428
So, like PWT, it's vaguely canon. Details learned from dialogue within is likely canon, like Norman mentioning his family moved from Olivine to Hoenn, but the actual appearances of the characters not canon.
>>
>>29460556
He doesn't.
>>
>>29460119
What else is there? The Last Guardian might be good but it doesn't seem like there's much interesting stuff coming out

or maybe I've been on /v/ too long
>>
>>29460683
But I want to battle Ash too..
>>
>>29460679
Why would they be not cannon? What makes you think it wouldn't be canon for the best trainers in the world to not want to participate in a WORLD tournament?
>>29460738
This board is 18+
>>
>>29460738

Well, ash-hat Pikachu was found in the game data for the demo, one for each different hat ash wore. Maybe red will somehow use that Pikachu though, so we'll see.

>>29460824
This is a Pokemon board, like it or not, Ash is related to Pokemon.
>>
>>29458735
I doubt we ever gonna have any future Pokémon game with many new pokemons. We're at 800+ pokemon now, I doubt gamefreak or TPC want to overwhelm any newcomer with all these introductions. This is why we getting so many variation of old pokemon with megas and Aloha forms. I can easily see future Pokémon titles with only 60~70 new pokemon from now on.
>>
I'm glad that this version of the Battle Tower is actually very appealing. I want to see exactly how many cameos there are.
>>
>>29460824
If you don't understand why dream match get-together specials are often not canon, you probably never will.
>>
>>29460858

I predict it's going to be a 20 year Pokemon epic medley.
>>
Why does Red look so manly and daddy material?
>>
>Was never bitter about SM in the first place.
>Red and Blue returning, now older.
>Cynthia and Wally too.
>Rowlet evolves into Grass/Ghost.
>GHOST. STARTER.

You better fucking believe I'm hype.
>>
>>29460150
nigga yes it does. he canonically receives a starter and canonically battles red with it as the pokemon champion.
>>
File: bruxish_triggered.png (291KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
bruxish_triggered.png
291KB, 400x476px
>>29460877
Why would something that happens in the game be considered not canon? Your logic is flawed
>>
I really hope Lance comes back, he's oddly the most underrated Champion next to Alder.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 742x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 742x1024px
How long until adult Hilda?
>>
Cynthia has ballisum sine she uses hyper balls to match her color scheme.
>>
>>29459721
Literally kill yourself.

Convenient that you and >>29459844 dont dispute being hoennfags or genwunners. Absolute cancer. There is a bottle of bleach with your names on it. Do the world a favor and chug it all down right away.
>>
>>29461697
So does Wally. His Gallade is in an Ultra Ball.
>Wally still has a Gardevoir
>he bred the Gardevoir with a female Ralts he caught in an Ultra Ball
>his Gallade is the Gardevoir' offspring
>>
>>29458639
The only thing I'm worried about is League building thing. I don't trust anything "under construction" in an Ohmori game.
>>
>>29458735
Looks exactly like X/Y all over again.
You are just on the hype train this time.
>>
Pretty hard to have faith in this game when it only has 70 new Pokemon...
>>
>>29458639
My old hype has been doubles thanks to the new trailer and I never lost my faith in this game.
>>
>>29458639
The post game looks better so yes but I am still pissed that we got barely new pokemon and not many alolan forms.

>>29460475
Yes after 3 years like G/S/C
>>
>>29459107
>>29459165
Why not battle frontier modes with PWT trainers?
>>
>>29458936
Kek, and stay mad, cuck. Goddamn, I know genwunners are bad but anti-genwunner tears are even more delicious
>>
I was on the fence until this new trailer.
Will still pirate tho.
>>
I already like this more than the PWT.

I highly doubt it'll have gym leaders but just being able to team up with champions and important NPCs/rivals like Wally is my wet dream
>>
>>29459960
Blue was already confirmed to use a Mega Pidgeot in an interview around when ORAS were released. The developers said that if Blue were battlable in a game with Megas, his ace would be Pidgeot.
>>
>>29461495
Never ever.
She is noncanon, we might get adult Hilbert with N someday but that's it
>>
>>29458877
If they are your teammate they use 3, if you fight them they use 6.
>>
>>29458639
This game is GOAT. Im spazzin!
>>
>>29463810
>haha guys isn't stealing SO COOL?
Fuck off, no one cares
>>
>>29460690
I'm TEMPTED to say you've been on /v/ for way too long. Plenty of great games have come out- Pokken, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, AA6. etc.On the other hand if your personal taste dictates Pokemon SM and Shantae are the best, they're the best for you.
>>
>>29458735
>The amount of new Pokémon.

If you count Alola Forms as new Pokémon, this gen has more new Pokémon than Gen 2.
>>
>Game is appealing to players who would rather look at a picture of some old face than try something mechanically creative

It's dead.
>>
>>29458639
OLD HAG
>>
>>29459107
You honest to god liked the Hax Maison over the Frontier? I agree that Triple and Roatation battles are great (and now gone from the games, apparently -- along with probably Inverse battles, which honestly sucks because I would have loved to see all three expanded upon) but the Frontier had so much more to do overall, and even if some of the battle styles were pure gimmick, it's better than "your options are to bring one, two, or three Pokemon into battle and that's your whole postgame." Plus it was an actual island to explore, too. I just don't understand.
>>
>>29459721
I liked HG/SS but I have to agree that they had their chance to fix the piss-poor level curve and the Pokemon distribution and they didn't, and the game suffered for it. Grinding my shitmons for the E4 was such a pain in the ass compared to the rest of the franchise.
>>
>>29462173
X/Y didn't have a Mount Battle or Join Avenue
>>
>>29459860
If they would have just made the rest of it fat to go with the "kek a persian Persian" theme it might have worked better, but it just looks like it got into a hornet's nest right now.
>>
I never lost faith in the first place
>>
File: all smiles.png (43KB, 142x166px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.png
43KB, 142x166px
>yfw trials and team skull are actually only the first half of the game, and the second half is spent building alola's pokemon league and fighting the aether foundation
>>
>>29466344
Wasn't that what the Chinese leaks said?
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.