[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leak Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 300x168px
Nintendo Switch Pokemon game. Game will be called Pokemon Planet.
-This game will include all Gen 1-5 regions.
-Regions will not be playable in original graphics, but will have an original music option.
-Regions will all be updated to 3ds level graphics.
-Regions won't just be carbon copies especially Kanto and Johto. They've been updated to take advantage of not being locked to a grid and buildings have been added to fill out the empty looking cities. Many also have depth as well now. Olivine really stuck out to me.
-Game has been in "development" since X and Y. Was really given direction when Switch details were available to Game Freak.
-Will release in September 2017.
>>
>>29457295
No it won't. No it isn't. No it won't. No. No. No. No. No.
Gas yourself
>>
>>29457295
Literally my mom's fake leaks.
>>
I'll bite.
Will there be any future support like DLC so regions like Kalos and Alola are included?
>>
>>29457295
>Game has been in "development" since X and Y. Was really given direction when Switch details were available to Game Freak.

Just like Sun & Moon, right? Try harder.
>>
Nope.

Die fake leak faggot. Die.
>>
"Leak season" is over. Go home Riddler.
>>
Sure it is.
>>
Why do people wanna replay the same regions over and over? Give us something new for the switch instead of rehashing old stuff
>>
>>29457295
Gee, can't wait to hit level 100 on the second region and steamroll everything after that with level 100 Pokémon. :^)
>>
>>29457332
No. They're intended to be included in the Vol. 2 release after Gen 11 or 12 with Gens 6-10
>>
OP is with the lord now.
>>
>>29457359
Game enables difficulty option after defeating first Elite 4. Region specific Boxes until game is completed and badge locks on levels reset for each region.
>>
why do people continue to delude themselves into thinking being on a more powerful console will make gamefreak any less of a shitty dev?
>>
>>29457359
>Not reseting after it's region and start from scratch to have an Ash-like expirience since Ash is canon now, and getting all your pokemanz after completing in each region for a battle frontier galore.

GTFO &KYS
>>
Fake as your parent's love for you.
>>
Feature I dislike is Facility is locked until all badges are obtained. Also this is where the Omni-PC is accessible.

Interestingly, no new Pokemon, but Room gets new forms. All keep Levitate though.
>>
>>29457295
Jesus H. Christ, try harder next time, OP.
>>
>>29457295
>Regions will all be updated to 3ds level graphics
Kill all your family you coon
>>
>>29457468
Electric/Fairy Toy Robot
Electric/Ground Vacuum
>>
-This game will include all Gen 1-5 regions.

Stropped reading there
>>
>>29457295
Couldnt you have just named this thread "My dream Pokemon Game"?

We could avoid us having to discuss how you're obviosuly full of shit and actually have a decent thread discussing how such a game could function.
>>
>>29457593
>Stropped

I apologize for your poor reading comprehension. We can have someone come over and read it for you or you can ask your mommy.
>>
My dream pokemon game, now with no badguys and all the regions so I can just curbstomp them and their leagues since their teams are all shit and predictable, especially with endgame mons the first time.
>>
>>29457613
But that would be a lie. My dream game would be seamless, but this game has loading screens when you take a boat between any regions aside from Kanto-Johto.
>>
>>29457412
So it's essentially just playing each game with bank, and something you can do right now anyway

Much better than a new game, lets just make a ton of rushed half assed remakes but now they're on the same cartridge
>>
>>29457647
Your dream game wouldnt make any sense, the regions arent connected. You're travelling across island and continents. There must be a boat or a plane to do so.

Unova and Alola are specifically mentioned to be far from the other regions.
>>
File: baitpole.png (278KB, 992x994px)
baitpole.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>29457295
nice try, internet man
>>
>>29457659
But you don't understand, it's been graphically and musically remastered.
>>
>>29457702
So a remake? But this time its ludicrously barebones to try and get through 5 gens at once

Oh and they would have to standardise all systems so it'll remove all individuality

And you'd be spending over a 100 hours on a pokemon main story, sure wont get old
>>
>>29457803
*100 hours of games with already played

Just fucking emulate the games in order
>>
>>29457803
It's closer to 30-50 hours
>>
They added the new style exp share and Poke Ride to all games. Some of the graphical updates are to accommodate this.
>>
The addition of "events" I think is also exciting. You can even photograph these. One is the Giant Dragonite at night near Bills Sea Cottage.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.