[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Ash is the most BetaCuck in 2016?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

So, Ash is the most BetaCuck in 2016?
>>
butthurt virgin detected
>>
What happened ?
>>
>>29456546
>Serena kisses him
>"Ash is a beta cuck"
How?
>>
>>29456579
Serena actually kissed him. Of course this doesn't mean much since Latias also did that, but I still didn't expect them to have the balls to do it, and as a bonus side effect it makes mistyfags mad.
>>
>>29456660
>only mistyfags will be mad
oh anon I can assure you it'll be more than just them
>>
>>29456678
Well yes, but they are the ones I get the most pleasure from seeing upset.

Only downside is I worry Serenafags will be the new Mistyfags.
>>
>>29456546
For a second in the thumbnail I saw a new Pokemon, pink head and red body... like some barbie Hawlucha
>>
>>29456546
Do you even known what cuck means?
Go back to >>>/pol/ or >>>/v/.
>>
>>29456590
because he's just gonna stand there, and completely forget about it in one episode.
>>
>>29456800
That's the opposite of a cuck. Serena is going to be the cuck as Ash cycles through his new harem in SM.
>>
>>29456800
Shoulda grabbed her by the pussy
>>
>>29456579
some heterosexual degeneracy
>>
>>29456546
Why can't to producers of the anime
REPLACE
ASH
WITH
ANOTHER
CHARACTER

I am tired of this. we're all tired of this. we need a new interesting main character with an actual PERSONALITY and ambitions like Alain. Those episode with Alain was actual real anime level of entertainment.
>>
>Serena: Satoshi, you're my goal.
>Serena: I will become better woman for you, next time when we will meet.
That's she said before kiss.
>>
>>29456889
Because they want to have a main character with a bland personality so little jap boys can pretend to be him and project their own personality onto him. It's so obvious that's what they did with this arc, right down to having a blue-eyed european gaijin lusting after his dick.
>>
>>29456908
Ash's response: positive

does anyone have links to a mistyfag forum or something to showcase the butthurt
>>
>>29456843
Same.
>>
>>29456546
Why is clement blushing?
>>
>>29456555
How did someone miss these trips
>>
>>29456953
Because a kissu is lewd.
>>
>>29456953
Mouth to mouth contact.
>>
>>29456800
That's the exact opposite of a cuck.
>>
>>29456546
are you such a goddamn kid that you couldn't make a webm?
>>
>>29456938
Boards.4chan.org/vp/
>>
>>29456953
Because he's too pure for this world
Or is he?Seriously, what the fuck was that scene with him and that arbok...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.