[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mistyfags btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: kissu.png (2MB, 1128x1824px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.png
2MB, 1128x1824px
Mistyfags btfo
>>
What is going on in the anime now? I just watched for the championship. But I heard of intense shipping going on. So is this it? Your girl won, fags?
>>
>>29456291
Ash had absolutely no reaction to it. The only girl he has ever shown a proper reaction is Melody, and it was just a kiss on the cheek.
>>
File: cats laughing.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cats laughing.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>29456291
AND HE NEVER SAW HER AGAIN!
>>
>>29456291
Now post the 10 other kisses Ash received during the 20 years of Pokemon
>>
>>29456351
She won more than the other girls, but still lost because Ash is retarded.
>>
>>29456351
>So is this it? Your girl won, fags?
>won
>>
>>29456405
Im ashamed of getting this reference
>>
>>29456291
>implying serenafags won't be the new mistyfags once the SM anime is out
>>
>>29456405
T-This ;_;
>>
>>29456418
>ash didn't get googly eyed
>he didn't react with happiness after the shock of realizing what happened
>serena didnt tell him she'd come back to him a better woman

>>29456441
this damage control is delicious
>>
>>29456404
Yet the Amourshippers still call it a victory. They really are worse than Pokeshippers. At least Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers have the common sense to accept their ships aren't happening and that it's the idea of their ship they like.
>>
>>29456451
>implying anybody is watching the shit ass anime with its new garbage artstyle anyways
>>
>THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

KEK
>>
File: 1477065596388.jpg (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1477065596388.jpg
60KB, 499x499px
>>29456480
>he's going to be missing out on all that fun and well animated action
>>
>>29456462
>Serenafags were delusional
So then tell me how she won
>>
>>29456480
The art style is fine. Ash's design is taking some getting used to but everyone else doesn't look that different from the way the series usually looks.
>>
>>29456405
Why does Tom look so odd in there.
>>
>>29456508
>dude slapstick and children "humor" lmao
>>
>>29456508
>well animated action

As an artfag, I disagree terribly. Its poor aesthetic and clearly a catch to try and get the Youkai audience by being 'goofy/silly'.
>>
>>29456535
Pokémon having goofy expressions is nothing new.
>>
>>29456476
>>29456476
Amourshipper are desperate betafags who will probably fall in love with a whore that he payed to kiss him on the lips.
>>
File: SMPROMO_big.png (2MB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
SMPROMO_big.png
2MB, 1080x1620px
>>29456535
I'm an artist too anon, and I'm not talking about the art style. The art style is a "sacrifice" so that the animators can actually animate more motion and make everything more fluid instead of trying to stay 100% on model like the Pokemon anime tries to do. XY was a huge step up in quality because they introduced 3D backgrounds and they are taking it to another level again. I can't say anything about the goofy style they seem to be portraying in the trailers but here's hoping that they don't totally get rid of everything that made XYZ good.
>>
>>29456524

That aint Tom
>>
>>29456405
>what is the girl cameo which happens in every gen except for Iris
>>
>>29456623
Sounds like a consolefag argument.

Well, our graphics are shit, but we got that fps finally at a solid 30 so everything is more fluid. ;^)
>>
She also said this before kiss:
>Serena: You're my goal
>Serena: I will become better woman for you, when I return
>>
>>29456722
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>29456597
>this salt

ahahahahaahaha
>>
>>29456597
I think you're too invested in your emotion, calm down, anon. I love you, okay?
>>
>>29456597
Feels like you're projecting a bit there, you might wanna calm down anon. Its just a cute little kiss.
>>
>>29456669
You're implying that I think the SM style is better than what XYZ was. If it were my choice I would've just had them keep the XYZ style, and have amazing animated battles over everything else, but clearly in the new style they want everything to be animated equally. Though, if people watch the trailers and genuinely can't see the parts that are magnificently animated, YES SATOSHI LOOKS GOOFY HAHAHA LETS LAUGH AND CALL IT SHIT especially the person claiming to be an "artfag", you really need to go and relearn what exactly animation is all about. The shit you're used to now is an excuse to keep budget as low as possible using mainly camera angles, panning and practically still-shots with a slight bit of motion. I'll finish here because I know regardless of what I say people are still going to shit on the new anime style, but just wait and see and I guarantee that you'll at least be impressed with the new animation when it comes to the Pokemon movement and battles.
>>
>>29456669
It's more about the state of animation in Japan. They don't have the best budget for animation these days.
>>
White bitches love asian guys, no surprise here.
>>
>>29456722
ADAAAMAAAAAAANT
>>
>>29456722

AWW SHIT
>>
GRASS GHOST
POST EVERYWHERE
HALLELULAH

YEEEEEEEEEES
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.