[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XY&Z confirmed to be the finale in the Main series anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0570.png (956KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.png
956KB, 1136x640px
Basically Season 1-19 is all canon. All series endings have ended with "next time a new beginning". But here it's "end to our own ways". IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!! REBOOT CONFIRMED....
>>
>>29455500
nice dubs also Ash fucking kills himself
>>
Fun fact, this is the only Pokémon episode ever that doesn't end with "To be continued" or "Next time, a new beginning".
>>
>>29455613
it says "Next time, Special: Start!"
>>
>>29455500
Fuck I'm glad the new series isn't canon to XY&Z.
>>
Does this mean his 30 tauros never get their spotlight.
>>
pretty sure that's an "and" bucko
>>
>>29455789
I agree.
>>
>>29455500
>Ash finishes the series as a loser who doesn't fulfill his dreams
>>
>>29455865
>Volt is about how your dreams will someday come true
>they didn't come true
>>
>>29455500
> You're gonna carry that weight.
>>
So... Ben10 reboot or AshSM reboot?
>>
>>29455500
Wait so did Ash say ANYTHING ABOUT ALOLA or did it seriously just end with Ash returning to pallet and it panning away?

I mean that's huge.
>>
>>29457145
I t ended with a montage set to the theme song as well, another trope common in the end of anime.
>>
>>29457145
It literally ended with Ash going into his house, declaring "I'm home" and closing the door behind him before it panned up to the sky and wrote out the message in OP.
>>
>>29455500

>Implying it's not because the writers of XY&Z are a bunch of shitheads with a flair for being melodramatic and doing things "their way"
>>
Shit.
>>
>>29457145
That's pretty much exactly how DP ended too, but it happened a lot more casually because as >>29457501 said XY(&Z) likes to make everything super dramatic and speshful

The main difference between the two finales is the text in the OP
>>
>>29455500
So, one universe Ash stay en Kanto waiting for Serena.

The other one, Ash go to Alola and he forgot everything about kalos.

First one is better.
>>
>>29457249
i haven't even watched the anime since like gen 2, but just reading that hit me
>>
>>29457249
>I'm home
>has to tell about losing the league for the 6th time
sad
>>
>>29455536
If you're 555 then I'm 666.
>>
>>29455500
Such fucking shit, Ah is canonically a loser who never amounted to anything. A hasbeen. FUCK
>>
I want to care but I just can't after that shitty loss.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.