[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People still think Lusamine is the main evil boss in Sun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

People still think Lusamine is the main evil boss in Sun and Moon only because we battle Aether (which was rather obvious from the start).

You're forgetting that Ultra Beasts 02 Expansion and Beauty which resemble/imitate Gladion and Lusamine are version exclusives. Nobody knows what UBs are and how they work but there is some clear connection between them and some humans

Because of that and UB02 being exclusive i think Lusamine and Gladion will play bigger roles depends on version and they're still under somoene else.

BW campaign revealed Ghetsis just few days before release
XY didnt reveal Lysandre before release
We might yet to see the true boss
>>
UB-06 Over The Edge clearly matches Gladion way more with the primary color of black and the same trim of his hoodie.
>>
>>29453236
Oh great, it's this retard again.
By your """logic""" Maxie and Archie couldn't be primary villains in their respective games because they were version-exclusive bosses.
>>
Didn't the unique battle intros leak? Wouldn't we know who the big bad was based on an unexpected character having one?
>>
>>29453236
anyone else think that lillie, lusamine, and gladion are all related
>>
>>29453270
We don't know exactly which is for which unless of flashes the logo at you like VS Skull and VS Aether, and even then exactly which is for which is unknown.
>>
>>29453270
There are at least three other unique intros so who knows
>>
>>29453253
Absorption matches better in terms of color scheme (Gladion's colors are red AND black), design (shoulder spikes match the shoulders of his hoodie perfectly) and personality (Absorption is incredibly strong, Gladion's bio describes him as placing a high value on strength, and his muscle twitches lend further credence to this).
>>
>>29453236
Your princess has been desecrated, accept your loss.
>>
>>29453365
Oh, I thought it was the Lusamine fans who wanted her to be the main villain so bad.
>>
Christ, what team do people think sound more threatening.

>The street gang consisting of rejects who all have to buy their own uniform because the gang isn't exactly the most well-funded team around
or
>The large corporation that employs scientists, perform research on Ultra Beasts and is well funded enough to have an army of grunts and what's obviously a RPG dungeon
>>
>>29453309
The spikes on the edge one match even better, plus it has a hood, and like how Gladion is clearly a parallel to Lillie probably as siblings, the pure black matches 01's pure white
>>
>>29453236
>Implying Lusamine isn't just Guzma in drag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.