[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could we possibly see tomorrow that the datamine hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: sun-moon-169-en[1].jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en[1].jpg
53KB, 578x327px
What could we possibly see tomorrow that the datamine hasn't spoiled us with? We've got the dex, we've got all the new mons, we've got all the Alolan forms, we know pretty much how Melemele isand will play out, we know all but one of the Trial Captains (the one that uses Kommo-o) and we (likely) know all four Kahunas, and everyday the datamine is giving us more and more information that we thought wasn't even in there. Hell, we got battle intros today that confirmed yes, we will be fighting Aether Foundation. What happened to it being ""scrubbed"", Joe?

>But faggot OP! The new mon names, their abilities, their types! The names of the new characters!

I mean, yeah, sure, that's new information we don't know, but it's not like I'm DYING to know what they are as opposed to say, new mons entirely. If we get them, that's cool, I already expect Alolan Persian/Dugtrio and that one mon the TCG box leaked. No issue with that. We're getting closer to release though and they're slowing down on reveals though, I've noticed.

Hold up, don't be fooled, this isn't a case of "Oh man I voluntarily spoiled myself now the hype's dead lol!" no no, I WANTED to be spoiled, always have. It's just, I got a taste of the game with the demo, now I just want the Chinese to leak the game already tbqh (it's pretty inevitable that they will).
>>
>>29450859
I want to believe they'll have noticed the leaks, and decide in retaliation that fuck it, every trailer is henceforth about everything that ISN'T new dex reveals, making them still worthwhile.
>>
>>29450859
Joe assumed that since we couldn't find new data for like an hour, they had scrubbed it
>>
>>29451067
Why has Joe been so wrong this leak season? Like he's never been more off his game before. It really isn't like him.
>>
>new abilities
>new moves
>plot
>pokemon types
Trust me, there's plenty.
>>
>>29450859
The only way we see new content is if the demo was made with an earlier build of SM and they hadn't finalized some remaining pokemon/alola forms and put them in the game.

IMO this is still unlikely but it is a possibility.

Hopefully we can at least confirm the starters and their names/typing.
>>
>>29451121
Pokemon types isn't that head-turning. Mere speculation and eyeballing make them simple to guess. There'll be one or two curveballs though.
>>
>>29451120
He's only been wrong on stuff that a lot of people have been wrong on. He's human after all

I guarentee you that someone is gonna bring up him denying the leaked Starter evos and be like "hurr durr Joe is wrong like a fag", forgetting that it was revealed before Mallow and E3 showing that Popplio learns a Fairy move so there was no reason to believe in it
>>
>>29451128
There is that Alolan Caterpie pic floating around that I'm pretty sure is real enough. It's convincing enough anyway
>>
File: Deneneeee.png (9KB, 74x56px) Image search: [Google]
Deneneeee.png
9KB, 74x56px
i want an explanation of alolan persian,
anything
>>
>>29451181
Kys fgt
>>
>>29451181
Looks cool but probably a fake. We'll know tomorrow.

Though a Psychic/Bug Butterfree would be badass.
>>
>>29451235
Neck yourself
>>
>>29451160
I don't think he has been wrong that often but when he is it's usually kind of embarrassing.

Remember when Russians leaked the Drampa trailer? And how Joe refused to accept it was real because it gained traction here even though the videos were uploaded to YouTube.

Without insider information he's just as clueless as the rest of us.
>>
>>29451202
Alolan Persian was "officially" tipped off by the SM guide so I expect to see it for sure.

Alolan Dugtrio was in the demo as a teaser so an infodump about it and Alolan Diglett are almost guaranteed.

Also the spiny underwater poison waifumon the TCG box revealed is a likely candidate, the whole line.
>>
>>29451253
Yeah. It's bordering on "God I hope this is real and we just haven't seen them all" and "This is fake, we know all the Pokes"
>>
>>29451270
Just a few hours left,
feels good
>>
>>29451263
Oh yeah, that whole "Don't trust 4chan" thing when 99% of leaks are from 4chan
>>
>>29451281
If it is a fake I got to give props to the faker though. Really damn convincing.

I personally would like more alola forms, even if they are most gen wun pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1200x900px
>Tfw holding out hope that the blank space that was after Salandit's evo is a Male exclusive evo.
>>
>>29451374
If dubs, tell Starmie to use Hydro Pump or the best Water move it knows
>>
>>29451160
I dont want to sound mean or anything but I think joe is just losing support for his site and tries to catch up bu being the firt to post news. Basically with sites like 4chan, serebii is becoming obsolete. Plus serebii has cringe level modwration. They literally ban you if you hurt joe's feelings
>>
>>29450859
Wasn't knowledge of the Trial Captains and Kahunas given through trailer and magazine reveals though?
What did the datamine reveal about them that we couldn't have already inferred about them?
>>
>>29451443
We had no way of knowing that the last Trial Captain would be Dragon. We also couldn't know that the remaining Kahunas are likely Dark and Ground.
>>
Where can I see more datamine info? That's not in those part videos.
>>
>>29451443
We know of Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, Lana, and Ilima. The datamine gives us the totem Pokemon their trials will use. That's five.

The demo trailer gave us the Ghost Trial Captain, and the demo datamine let us know her totem will be Mimikyu. Six. It also let us know that the final Trial Captain will be Dragon with Kommo-o as the totem. Seven.

The NicoNico stream then let us know that there will be seven trials. Hey, we know of seven captains! It just fits.

By subsequent process of elimination, the Mudsdale girl and Pelipper bara are Kahunas, which lines up with Hala and Olivia to make four. This also fits because they don't have Trial Captain logos on them like the ghost girl does.

It Just Werks.
>>
>>29451509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tPel7uXuVg
Mostly this just means
>gladion likely leaves team skull
>team aether is probably evil
>UBs get totem style boosts
>we know the kahuna's types
>>29451535
The last totem is Zygarde you idiot.
>>
>>29451414
Nah, Serebii probably will never become obsolete. There's a reason it's been up for like 15 years

Also, he does run a news site, so he would want to post news first. Its mostly for people who missed the news on /vp/, casuals who don't know about /vp/ or kids that he doesn't want to send to 4chan. He isn't really missing out on the 2-3000 people who post on /vp/

I never went on the forums so I didn't know

t. Serebii "fanboy". I don't suck his dick, but I appreciate everything he does
>>
They aren't going to acknowledge the leaks.
>>
File: IMG_1841.png (1MB, 1630x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.png
1MB, 1630x616px
>>29451535
>Mudsdale girl and Pelipper bara are Kahunas, which lines up with Hala and Olivia to make four.
Ehhh, I find it pretty hard to believe that they'd make the animation for a Flying Kahuna black. I think it's more likely he gets bottom left from pic related.
>>
>>29451604
Those aren't even the Kahuna encounters.
>>
>>29451571
>The last totem is Zygarde you idiot.

Nothing I said contradicts that, the last captain is Dragon type. We know this. There are still seven totems in the data of which Kommo-o is one. You probably got confused because although there are seven, Wishiwashi doesn't have totem data even though we know it's in Lana's trial. The running theory there is that it's already so fucking big enough on its own that it doesn't need the additional model.
>>
We see officially that Crabrawler gets a disappointing evolution instead of a bad ass lobster named Clobster
>>
They could always reveal a scrubbed Pokemon

That would be one of the few things that would actually cause some sort of commotion - them actually being a step ahead of leakers

Otherwise, in the realm of "Has an actual chance of happening," they probably won't care about the leaks and pretend they never happened. Maybe reveal a little more about Aether, but I expect that to be for the last trailer before the 18th
>>
>>29451642
So why would there be 8 totems in the game?
Also Zygarde complete definitely gets its own model and it's pretty fucking big.
>>
>>29451674
There is literally zero reason why they would scrub some Pokemon but leave other ones.
>>
>>29451641
Yes, they aren't. Which is why I think the Pelipper guy will get one of them: because he doesn't match any of the Kahuna animation.
>>
>>29451676
>So why would there be 8 totems in the game?
Maybe you fight the Dragon totem as Kommo-o initially but then woOOoooOOooaoah you're not done yet here's Zygarde. It could be a number of reasons, really.
>>
>>29451685
The reason could easily be that they're in the national dex rather than the Alolan dex and we only got the sprites for the dex entries in the alolan dex.

Look at Sinnoh. If we could only look at the Sinnoh dex, we'd be missing half the Gen 4 dex. We're still missing dex sprites for like 90% of Unova.
>>
>>29451685
I still think that they just didn't put in all the Pokemon and that the demo was an early build or somthing
>>
That's the issue, we can guess but unless we see the actual context we have no idea what some of these screens could or will be used for.

And anyone else find it funny they love implementing weird elite four squares? Last gen was Fire, Water, Dragon and Steel which kinda works like the Starter Triangle, as does Fighting, Rock, Ground, Flying lol.

Also wouldn't the top right one be for like an Ice Kahuna? and the bottom middle looks like it would be for a ghost one. That's what I mean we can guess but we can't be sure for now cept what we have already seen.
>>
>>29451685
There's actually quite a few.

For one the think the pokemon they scrubbed is worth the wait.
Another reason could be to build up hype. Make people think they've seen it all and then go full Billy Mays "BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE"
>>
>>29451733
You're only setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>29451728
We already have the National Dex. There are no hidden Alolamons.
>>
>>29451728
We have the full national dex list though.
No new pokemon.
>>
>>29451535
My reading comprehension was a bit wonky, yeah.
I initially assumed OP was trying to say that our knowledge of the remaining trial captain and kahuna identities were given through the datamine specifically when they were stating information we already know.
>>
>>29451728
National dex was found in coding: http://pastebin.com/hezpWAJj
>>
>>29451747
Not him but you can expect something and not get dissapointed if it doesn't happen.

It's not hard. You should try it for once.
>>
>>29451595
>I never went on the forums so I didn't know
You're lucky. I used to waste every moment on there.

They are really big on protecting Joe and treating everything he says as gospel.Worst fucking forums man.

His actual site though is pretty good. Real database running all that shit together so you have things in the attackdex where you can put in the moves you want and see which Pokemon actually learn all those attacks which could never happen on Bulbapedia.
>>
Right and most times demo ARE early builds and ussually one of the others. My best is Moon cause for whatever reason they keep only letting the publc see Moon other than certain game-only events for Sun. Unless I'm missing something that's been the case.

And I legit created a shrimp pokemon like wimpod (shrimp not horseshoe crab) that evolved into a badass mafia-italian boxer rocky esque evolution called Clobster who was Water/Steel and with basically became Tough Claws lol.

And it sucks I was wrong, or seemingly am wrong, about there being basically trials for every type. While it still meant dark and poison got effed over (though especially dark) it would have been cool to have an official pokemon game kinda go the route of Reborn or Rejuvenation with having all the types being represented you know?
>>
>>29451836
>Right and most times demo ARE early builds and ussually one of the others.
There is absolutely no way that any Pokémon demo would be such an early build that it didn't even have all of the Pokémon.
>>
>>29451067
Sciresm said on his twitter that they did scrub pretty well. Joe is a faggot and exaggerated under belief leakfags would btfo. It backfired.
>>
>>29451263
Joe still posted them before any other big news site, though. Pretty sure he knew they were real.
>>
>>29450859
>I mean, yeah, sure, that's new information we don't know
Well there ya go you've made a pointless thread so shut the fuck up :)
>>
>>29451067
No he didn't. Don't put words in his mouth. He said it had been scrubbed well, as did the people actually datamining it. Then, the images came and he warned people otherwise.

Stop being a fag.
>>
>>29451263
>And how Joe refused to accept it was real
Where did he refuse to accept it was real? From what I remember, he accepted it was real pretty quickly.

>>29451300
They really haven't been.
>>
>>29451414
>Basically with sites like 4chan, serebii is becoming obsolete

Except the fact that Serebii isn't just a news site, and even when you focus on the news aspects he still beats here many times such as with CoroCoro. Just because he doesn't post leaks often doesn't mean it is obsolete
>>
>>29451202
Kinda figure they just messed up making it look like the fur is poofy.
>>
>>29451642
I think I have a theory for that which works better: the totem wishiwashi is in a school of wishiwashi, right? That means the whole thing isn't the totem beast, just one fish in it.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.