[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the most japanese pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (759KB, 1100x1563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
759KB, 1100x1563px
Whats the most japanese pokemon?
>>
>>29450457
froslass
>>
Sensu Oricorio
Frosslass
Chimecho
Shiny Solgaleo
Samurott
Greninja
Gothorita
>>
Oricorio Japan form, Froslass, and Shiftry
>>
>>29450457
Jynx
>>
Pikachu
>>
>>29450457
Hariyama, Froslass, Shiftry, Oricoro, Samurott, GreNINJA
>>
Hariyama or throh / sawk

Full disclosure: I know nothing about the Japanese or martial arts. This is all based on my raging xenophobia and racism
>>
File: Futakuchi-onna.jpg (41KB, 217x264px) Image search: [Google]
Futakuchi-onna.jpg
41KB, 217x264px
>>29450457
Mawile
>>
>>29450457
Is this a real pic? Are japanese sexist?
>>
>>29450457
The Kami Trio, it's especially noticeable since they're from Unova and clash horribly with the US theme it has going.
>>
>>29450691
>Are japanese sexist?
AHAHAHAHA Holy shit prease be real
>>
Farfetch'd imo
>>
Samefag Genies
>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: purplebird.png (130KB, 500x500px)
purplebird.png
130KB, 500x500px
>>29450457
the most japanese pokemon
>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

>>
Every Pokemon not created by James Turner.
>>
Togedemaru
>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

>>
Darumaka
>>
>>29450634
Funny enough Throh and Sawk are based on Onies, or japanese demons, so you're a correct
>>
Most Japanese thing ever. Not only is it a sumo but It's hair is a blue Ginko leaf. Ginko trees are found everywhere in Japan. baka these responses
>>
Dunsparse, He's a Tsuchinoko.
>>
>>29450457
Pikachu, obviously. His name is even in Japanese despite most of the others being localized.

Also, he's small and yellow.
>>
>ctrl+f
>No Mienshao
???
>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

>>
Fletchling. Its category in the Japanese version is translated as the "Japanese Robin Pokémon."
>>
>>29451629
we also have ginko trees in public places here in krautland
>>
I thought it'd be funny if I ever made a silly rom hack and one of the gyms could be the otaku gym and it'd be full of cringe people with weeb pokemon
>>
>>29450457
froslass. hands down
>>
>>29451291
shut the fuck up faggot. you're a fucktard, not a bot.
>>
>>29452395
>Mienshao
>shao

It's Chinese, dude.
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (86KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
86KB, 384x384px
>>29450868
>>29450824
>>29451139
>>29451218
>>29451291
>>29452415
>>29452425
>>
>>29450796
>Hi there!

>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Dunsparce. Basically Japanese Bigfoot. So Japanese most non-Japanese people probably wouldn't know why its so rare or looks like a weird fat snake thing if they didn't have the internet.
>>
>>29451629

>Sumo

Huh, somehow never really noticed that.
>>
>>29451629
Also literally has the rising sun on its stomach. This is at least a contender if not the clear winner.
>>
File: IMG_3652.png (41KB, 250x141px)
IMG_3652.png
41KB, 250x141px
>>29450457
>red circle on white like the Japanese flag
>signature move is a kamikaze attack
>>
>>29451577
>onies

Oni plural is oni
>>
>>29450457
Dunsparce.
>>
>>29450457
Zoroark's pretty Jap.
>>
>>29451629
>SuMo
>>
>>29454222
I see your trips and I appreciate them.
>>
File: shanghai_yamashita.jpg (137KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
shanghai_yamashita.jpg
137KB, 640x357px
>>
>>29451629
already been said, along with other as Japanese ones
>>
>>29450457
Braviary
>>
test
>>
>>29450796
Hi there!

>>
>>29451232
word
>>
>>29454222
So is Ninetales, Kitsune and all. Magical and/or deception foxes
>>
>>29451130
whoa, this one has a leaf at the end of anonymous. what the hell
>>
>>29454377
>>29454414
>>29454633

this thread started out really nice
>>
>>29454665
k
>>
>>29450796
HEY FUCKFACE

STOP FUCKING TRIPFAGGING YOU MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
Mawile,
>>
File: shufflevile.png (9KB, 128x128px)
shufflevile.png
9KB, 128x128px
I thought you could make a nice team based on japanese folklore

But there are too many, and I can't decide.

Also, I believe it was called Kamaitachi or something, a Weasel with razor-like long claws
>>
Yamask

filled with regrets for a life lived without true indulgence, all that lost time with loved ones, and even in death, looking at your own face in your hands, you can do nothing but impotently cry for your loss, before eventually becoming a creature who inflicts the same fate onto others (Cofagrigus's Mummy) because it is the only way to live according to you and those who came before you.
>>
>>29454796
Thats egyptian not japanese
>>
>>29454796
...not mummies? Like, the egyptian ones?
>>
>>29454819
>>29454796
In retrospect, Weavile bears similarities to japanese kamaitachi AND looks a little like an amalgam of Nefertiti and/or Bastet.

So Yamask (like many other mons) may have two influences
>>
>>29454244
I see your dubs, and acknowledge them.
>>
>>29454983
I see your singles, I'm not offended by them.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.