[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon RP Thread: Comfy Lounge Edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: lounge.jpg (397KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
lounge.jpg
397KB, 1500x1125px
Where autism meets. No judging in this thread, this is a place to concentrate all of /vp/'s autistic thoughts, tendency and wants to be in the Pokemon world. There's only a few things to follow before getting started.
http://pastebin.com/3HQ0xaMQ

Quick terms to keep in mind
>OOC
Out of character
>OC
Original character
>RP
Role playing

Ultimate reminders:
Whatever you do or say must be kept track of by you inside your characters pastbin no exceptions, we can't keep track of what you think for you.
If it wasn't obvious already keep it Pokemon related! Have conversations about Pokemon care, training, battling and various other stuff but don't limit your creativity or story telling.
Here are the basic guidelines to a character bio that participants can give suggestions on to make it better.
http://pastebin.com/4rntLtKt

ToTT: What other rules/suggestions or what should be edited in the existing ones to make an overall better experience for everyone? This is new so I don't expect it to be perfect, so lets make the best thread we can by the users for the users.
>>
File: latinas e latinos.jpg (31KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
latinas e latinos.jpg
31KB, 500x354px
I'm creating a pokemon RPG, for D&D and writing how the world of pokemon would be in real life. Its pretty interesing, and i like how the economics and politics work
>>
File: bar.jpg (132KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
132KB, 600x400px
Name: Ruby Dawn
Appearance: Medium long brown hair, brown eyes and about 5'7. His face has a slightly bushy goatee and a little soul patch growing under my bottom lip, with a slightly bigger nose and lazy looking eyelids that makes him look tired all the time even when fuller awake. His body is fit but scrawny looking, sort of the in-between of the two. I wear blue jeans and simple long sleeve shirts to keep it casual and easy on him while still looking good doing so.
Background Info: 21 year old man just trying to get through life as it comes at him. A lot has happened in his past that he's over with and open to anyone asking for it, since he feel like his experiences in the past have made him a better person in the now and future.
Likes: Relaxing in a comfy quite space, a nice cup of coffee, those that are still with him
Dislikes: Those that judge you without knowing you.
Personality: A layed back guy just wanting to have some fun and enjoy life to it's fullest, kind to everyone and wishes for others to be happy with those actions
Current Affiliation or Groups you're Apart of: Pokemon Trainer
Current Pokemon party: Furret

The young man walks into the bar, shoes clacking on the polished floor along with the sound of his pokeball slightly banging on his belt to a slightly empty room with maybe a few people here and there.
He walks up to the bar and takes a seat at one of the stools lined up against the counter and signals over the bar tender to order a drink. A simple drink of coke and rum to start the night off as he normally does after a long day out.

>>29450045
(Technically off topic but sounds pretty fun man, got some ideas you have for it?)
>>
File: MAPA POKEMANOS.jpg (301KB, 3152x1400px) Image search: [Google]
MAPA POKEMANOS.jpg
301KB, 3152x1400px
Its like a game involving the entire world of pokemon, with the starting point being on johto. I've been working on it for some months and the deadline is coming near(1-2 months~)
Pretty hyped for it, changed a lot of pokemon, types, abilities, moves and shit.
Nintendo is like an autistic kid who sometimes do something smart, but shit on everything else
>>
Name: Olev Scranson
Appearance: 8 feet tall with more muscle than a table of steaks, Olev has a crooked nose that obviously healed wrong after a break and a snarled blond beard that reaches his stomach. His hair barely reaches his eyebrows, and yet looks as if it's never known the gentle touch of a comb. One of his eyes is useless, due to a pressurized spigot accident. Prefers not to talk about it.
Background info: Works at the Scranton Meadery for his old man, and has for 31 years. He hauls barrels to the various vendors, and has never made a late delivery.
Dislikes: People who "are superior" for any reason
Personality: Cold, but if you manage to befriend him, he's a teddy bear
Groups: Scranson Meadery
Party: Sawk, Walrein

Olev walks into the bar, flanked by his Sawk. Both carry crates, full of mead. Placing the crates on the bar, Olev and Sawk both take a seat.
"Hello, Olev," Says the bartender. "The usual?"
Nodding his head, Olev pulls a flask of Berry Juice from his belt and hands it to Sawk, who drains it in one swig.
>>
http://pastebin.com/tQa4vYzR
Looking over to the right a few stools next to him Ruby sees the man and his Sawk carrying such massive crates, which concerned him a little before seeing how jacked the man was. This made Ruby look away slightly worried about causing trouble as she takes a few sips of his rum and coke trying to think of something to say.
>>29451162
>>
Nightly bump so others see the thread.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.