[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kalos dex can be completely replaced with legendaries.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (290KB, 2048x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 2048x816px
Kalos dex can be completely replaced with legendaries.
>>
>>29448355
Really makes you think.
>>
>>29448355
>GF learns that nobody likes catching a fuck ton of legendaries in gen 6
>they fucking forget for gen 7 and manage to add more than any other gen
>>
>The Starters are: Kledeo, Meloetta, And Genesect
>>
>>29448409
>Kalos
>Not Zygarde, Xerneas, Yveltal
>>
>>29448355
UB's aren't legendaries. they are UBs
>>
>>29448355
Mythicals aren't legendaries. they are Mythicals
>>
>>29448409
>Wanting the mascots as Starters

NOPE
>>
>>29448489
>>29448495
they're just sub-units of legends
>>
>>29448489
I was about to point this out... At least, for now. Who knows what they may eventually be classified as in-game, but, as of now, they are their own classification with no association with the other Legendary or Mythical creatures.
>>
>>29448531
SORRY I MEAN >>29448457
>>
>>29448533
Ub's are not trough
>>
>>29448574
yes they are
>>
>>29448635
No, they aren't
>>
>>29448355
>UBs
>Legendary Pokemon
Pick one and only one, if you decide otherwise then you're a fucking retard
>>
>>29448635
Where is your proof then?
And before you spout "where's YOUR proof that they aren't legendaries?" I must highlight how it was you, that brought it up, so the burden of proof is on you alone
Well? I'm waiting, faggot.
>>
>>29448956
they're legendaries because they are after the box legends and before the event mythics

also they will have high stats
>>
>>29448900
>>29448956
They're unique, catchable, have high stats, don't evolve, and are at the end of the pokedex. For all intents and purposes, they're legendaries.
>>
>>29449231
>>29449298
They werent in the dex and the dataminers just randomly placed them

>have high stats
What?
>>
>>29449975
>randomly placed
Nope. They even compiled dex numbers. Also
>implying they won't have high stats
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>29450008
you're just mixing in speculation with fact to bolster your point. Assuming they'll have high stats arent the same as stating they will as fact.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.