[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aether/Team Skull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How would you guys feel about
>Team Skull are the bad guys, but
>They work for hire under the Aether Foundation
>The Aether Foundation has the idea that they are the only ones who can offer sanctuary for Pokemon and that other trainers are undeserving, but also don't want to dirty their hands or reputation, so Team Skull acts as the muscle and the scapegoat
>Lusamine sees herself as the mother of all Pokemon because she wants to protect her 'children' from everyone else
>>
>>29445339
Weird.
Team Plasma had a similar view, which Colress was a part of.
>>
Would actually be pretty cool
>>
>>29445339
>Team Skull is bad guy for hire
They're pure and innocent, you're saying this just because they have a skull, if you had skulls and bones you wouldn't be like nazis toward them
>>
>>29445339
A twist like this would be neat, but my love for Team Skull wants them to be good guys so they help you out in the end and Guzma truly becomes ya boi.
>>
File: innocent.png (141KB, 657x307px) Image search: [Google]
innocent.png
141KB, 657x307px
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.