[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: 59024945_p0.png (997KB, 1057x565px) Image search: [Google]
59024945_p0.png
997KB, 1057x565px
>>
Poppmaid
>>
Delshit
>>
Chief Snek
>>
>>29441689
Serperior doesn't fit. Stop forcing it to and just wait for the feminine Grass starter we'll get in Gen 8. You're not going to die if you can't complete the pattern right away.
>>
>>29441733
But anon, Serperior is my sis.
>>
They're ok
Delphox is the best of those three though
>>
Delphox

the other 2 are legit
>>
>>29441747
Good for you.
>>
>each are the best starter of their respective gen

Nothing went wrong desu.
>>
>what went right
>>
>>29441689
>You're still a virgin and feel attracted to anything remotely feminine
Or
>You're a kid and no one can see you using girly Pokemon ot rhy'll laugh at you
>>
i saw serperior as masculine
>>
>>29441689
What's wrong with Serperior?

Is it because le smug snek meme?
>>
They are my three favorite starters of all time along with Meganium.
Let us who like feminine/girly mons have something for fucks sake. You've had "manly" monstrous starters since forever, fuck off.
>>
File: 1477344678203.png (83KB, 264x238px) Image search: [Google]
1477344678203.png
83KB, 264x238px
>>29441689
Your parents opted out of using safe sex.
>>
>>29441689
How can you fucking compare smug snake to those abominations
>>
>>29441915
Haha, fag
I agree with you, though Delphox and Serperior are second on my "per type" favorites list. Popmaid is first in water
>>
>>29441689
Delphox is shit, the other two are good.
>>
everything with poppmaid
nothing with snek
phox had a shitty model but it's a solid idea
>>
>>29441771
>>29442018
FUCKING WHY?
>>
braixen is better
brionne is better
>>
>>29441689
Popplio3: 7/10
Serperior: 10/10
Delphox: 8/10

These are the cannon ratings and shall not be contested.
>>
Too early too say, best out of the worst, traffic cone-like model and poor animation.
>>
>>29441689
This is the holy trinity.
Anybody who genuinely doesn't like these have shit taste.
>>
>>29442054
>Arnold's head
>Traffic cone bodytype
>Bad model
>Shitmon
>Cucked by Braixen
>Cancerous fanbase
>>
>>29442189
>>Cucked by Braixen
So you're retarded, yes?
>>
>>29441689
Serperior?
How is it feminine? He has a longer tail than yours.
>>
>>29442232
He can't be if more then half of the fanbase hates Delphox, but love Braixen. Why do you think they never evolved Serena's in the anime or why it got in Pokken ? Cause it's very popular, far more then Delphox.
>>
>>29442189
>Cancerous Fanbase
I'm more than certain that's a braixenfag thing and not a Delphoxfag thing, but sure why not
>>
>>29442280
>half of the fanbase hates Delphox, but love Braixen
According to who?

Also:
>Anime
>Mattering
>>
It's not that Serperior is "feminine" or "female looking", it's just one of the only pretty/majestic starters along with those others.
>>
>>29441689
75% male
>>
>>29442371
Anon, do me a favor and leave /vp/ for a while and venture on this beautiful place we call "The rest of the internet". Just you live in denial doesn't mean you're right about everything.
>>
>>29441689
They should be 87.5% female.
>>
>>29441689
they aren't my boyfriends irl
>>
One's a proud noble royal grass king/queen intimidates with a simple glare.

The other's a mysterious looking empowering fire wizard magician that can see into the future.

The other one is a entertaining playful singing water pop idol diva

Do I even need I say more seriously
>>
>>29442648
>"T-the rest of the internet hates it, i swear! You're just in denial!"
Give me a break anon.
>>
Delphox is actually a good design, it's just that the ingame model is lazy and terrible, it's an inferior gardevoir and would have done better in gens 3 and 4, and it has an obnoxious shitty cry.

Serperior is literally the best grass starter so eat shit and die.

Poppmaid is shaping up to be the queen of stall. Her design is a little odd for a predominantly male Pokemon but of the three gen 7 starters she's my favorite. We've needed a seal that doesn't suck.
>>
>>29442697
Whatever you say, just letting you know. You can still like your magical which fox, but don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Base fanbases are cancerous, anyway.
>>
>>29441689
Delphox has a shitty ability and moveset
>>
> snivy is feminine meme

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think this
>>
>>29442723
This pretty much minus the insults, everything else is actually right
>>29442739
Yeah that sums Delphox's biggest problems real nicely
>>
>>29442758
It's gimmick in the anime is being the cool strong chick and using attract as a strategy to win.
>>
>>29441689
Waaaaay too fabulous.
>>
I like them all, maybe one more than the other, but I don't hate them and I'm not going to be an autistic loser and make hate threads about them every single other day.

Why hate them for being girly, by the way? What are you all, faggots?
>>
>The fact that Serperior amplifies sunlight in its body, as stated in its Pokédex entry, may be an allusion to King Louis XIV of France, who famously referred to himself as the "Sun King". Its white face also alludes to the skin whitening fashion, mostly used by the European aristocracy in the 17th century. The dark green design on its chest seems to form a fleur-de-lis, a French insignia that is used on many European noble families' and nations' coat of arms. Along with its regal look, Serperior's ability to seize opponents with its piercing stare is a reference to the basilisk, the king of serpents in European legend.

Fuck outta' here OP, Serperior is gender neutral at best
>>
>>29441800
Good laugh mate
>>
>>29441689
One is masculine
Serperior
>>
Serperior is amazing. You can go fuck yourself OP
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.